Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been shadow banned! I can never search for her either
Yeah, when I've looked for her recently I've had to fully type out her handle to bring her up. I'm not following anymore and she's made her account private so can't see anything. I only stopped following so I could be more in control over when I saw her posts at the time as I found the holiday/body pics made me feel really bad about myself and I try to keep Instagram a fun and positive place for me.

Reactions: 1
This thread will get locked at around 52 pages so I just wanted to say to whoever that creates the next thread, to make sure it contains her current Instagram username. Her newer followers won’t know her as LoftNQ. Maybe put something like “ImJesRose / JesRoseVinyl (formerly LoftNQ) #2”

Reactions: 10
This thread will get locked at around 52 pages so I just wanted to say to whoever that creates the next thread, to make sure it contains her current Instagram username. Her newer followers won’t know her as LoftNQ. Maybe put something like “ImJesRose / JesRoseVinyl (formerly LoftNQ) #2”
Why did she change it?

She moved out of NQ and I think she wanted to have more of a link to her shop Instagram. It could also be because this thread was gaining traction and it mentions the LoftNQ handle.
The latter was my initial thought 😆

Reactions: 1
She moved out of NQ and I think she wanted to have more of a link to her shop Instagram. It could also be because this thread was gaining traction and it mentions the LoftNQ handle.
And also because she became absolutely self obsessed and stopped posting anything interior

Reactions: 6
Hopefully her ex has got him and can give him the life he deserves.

I recently got served eviction notice because of my dog…still didn’t give him up and had to find a new place to live a week before Christmas. I’d have slept in my car if it had come to it!

• Heart
Hopefully her ex has got him and can give him the life he deserves.

I recently got served eviction notice because of my dog…still didn’t give him up and had to find a new place to live a week before Christmas. I’d have slept in my car if it had come to it!
I am the same with my cat. Think any animal is part of you family. You wouldn't give up your kid because it misbehave and its inconvenient in your dating!

Those nails are weird. Like she has a leftover nail polish on them. Yet another gift thou. I wonder if those people didnt see her tweets or they don't just don't care

Reactions: 5
It looks like they lasted a whole three days anyway
She is such a tit influencer! I would be fuming if she got rid of the gift so quick. She has no respect

Her constantly posting other dogs is getting really distasteful now. Poor Fred
Screenshot_20220214_074121_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.