Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But hey. They took some photos with their close friends from the island ( coincidently poc) so they must not be rasist 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else remember the “what pandemic?” sign her sister was photographed with at her 2020 Santorini wedding? 🤢 Vile family

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Jeez the bloody entitlement!
Her updates of her and her family drunk and dancing 🙈 she’s there for two weeks and has been every year for 10 years?!
The more I see this behaviour the more I completely understand her horrific racist and discriminatory comments. She thinks everyone is beneath her and thinks so incredibly highly of herself.
she needs to humble herself
Lol remember when I said she and her family are well off n people argued they weren't

Reactions: 6
I know where her family live and their house is probably worth around £500k so they’re doing quite nicely

Reactions: 2
Her friend going arse over tit into a bush and the presumably her dad asking security to help her up *in a health pandemic*. They're all gross.

And what's with the random child photo? Weird.

Reactions: 5
Honestly the white privilege on display is pretty disgusting. They think because they have money and are "attractive" they can just get whatever they want.

Crashing into people's gardens, drunk dancing and singing in bars where people are trying to relax, taking photos with random children....... Gross!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="Sillybillyy, post: 7997549, member: 295280
And what's with the random child photo? Weird.

[/QUOTE]

Not random....child of colour. To reinforce she isn't rasist

Reactions: 4
I winced at the hole in the hedge! How disrespectful

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
White privileged Brits abroad. Money doesn’t buy class. Might as well be in Benidorm.

Reactions: 13
It's the fact that they think it's so funny. And all the insta fans massaging their ego. Cringe

Also, making onto the podcast. I wonder what would that girl say if she saw jes's tweets

I winced at the hole in the hedge! How disrespectful
Jes' dad telling the woman to help her up 🤢 Why didn't he help her up?!

It's like they found it funny and wanted to film it so didn't help her up straight away, not giving the damage to the hedge a thought.

Then they saw the (black) security staff and all of a sudden there was urgency to get her out of the bush because they deemed it her job to help get the girl up. Like it's beneath them to help their own friend up, and it's the staff members job.
Reeks

Reactions: 11
Her content is either showing herself or the holiday brags. What a boring grid that has become since loftnq

Clearly nothing came from tweets. Drowning in orders, sponsorships from sweaty Betty.
Very sad

Reactions: 8
Anyone know what happened to her dog? Haven’t seen anything about him for a while, maybe I missed something?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.