Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just recommended her vinyl on a Facebook group I’m in. I have posted some of the Twitter screenshots on there, I can’t believe she has gotten away with her disgusting views because she threatened everyone on here

Reactions: 7
Someone just recommended her vinyl on a Facebook group I’m in. I have posted some of the Twitter screenshots on there, I can’t believe she has gotten away with her disgusting views because she threatened everyone on here
And because of Amy's massive witch hunt and claiming she'd hired private investigators so she could find us and have a word with us. Tick tock, Amy, I'm still waiting for my call.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And because of Amy's massive witch hunt and claiming she'd hired private investigators so she could find us and have a word with us. Tick tock, Amy, I'm still waiting for my call.
I can't believe people fell for that rubbish. It's an utter shame

Reactions: 4

someone on twitter recommended her to Jack
Monroe

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It's a bleeping joke. You only need to see her liking Polly v posts to know her life views. Entitled, rich, rasist brexiters

Also she needs to tell her employee to stop wasting so much plastic for tick tock videos! Just to grow bleeping audience. This attitude says it all

These should be send to companies that she does AD for. It's crazy she got away with this

Reactions: 5
I stopped following her a while back, but did she ever go into details about why she needed revision surgery to her breast reduction? I'm manchester based and currently looking around for surgeons - I thought she was really happy with her result, what changed?

Reactions: 1
I stopped following her a while back, but did she ever go into details about why she needed revision surgery to her breast reduction? I'm manchester based and currently looking around for surgeons - I thought she was really happy with her result, what changed?
She had what they call ‘dog ears’ at the ends of her scars, basically where the skin puckers as it heals. It’s really common in this kind of surgery. I had a reduction in feb last year and luckily I only have a touch of this myself, not enough to get a revision surgery and my surgeon said it would probably make it worse in my case.

She’s took the bit of her bio too that said something like “just me and my 🐶
Someone at some point predicted that she will abandon him. I knew she will as soon as she said that she needs to train him so she can date! So now the dog is suffering abandonement because she was bleeping ignorant to train him! Giving up a pet is the worse thing you can do in my view

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone at some point predicted that she will abandon him. I knew she will as soon as she said that she needs to train him so she can date! So now the dog is suffering abandonement because she was bleeping ignorant to train him! Giving up a pet is the worse thing you can do in my view
I reckon the dogs gone to live fill time with her ex.

Oh dear is this going to be another disappearing dog mystery like Tanya Burr’s dog Martha?!

Honestly made an account to say where the hell is her dog Fred gone?! Like you can’t just gloss over it Jess 😂 you didn’t stop banging on about him and after your holiday you’ve scrubbed all trace of him! What the hell!!

Honestly made an account to say where the hell is her dog Fred gone?! Like you can’t just gloss over it Jess 😂 you didn’t stop banging on about him and after your holiday you’ve scrubbed all trace of him! What the hell!!
She glossed over her rasist tweets so she is a pro in it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.