Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw there wasn’t a thread for loftnq Instagram so I had to make one 😂
I used to love her Instagram but honestly since she has moved into her new house she’s been doing my head in. She’s become an uncontrollable beg. I’ve just seen a post on her stories complaining that no one has seen her her insta post so basically begging for people to go and like it.
ive never known someone to constantly watch how many people look at her page. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Please tell me I’m not the only One she’s pissing off at the moment

Reactions: 14
She’s a bit of a dick isn’t she. She’s been insufferable for a while. I unfollowed her a while back.

Reactions: 5
At the end of the day she is trying the run a business that is built on engagement and likes to get the word out. Unfollow if you don’t like it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seemed to turn overnight. She was ok when she first started out, but I agree as soon as her following built up she started to believe her own hype.

Reactions: 9
At the end of the day she is trying the run a business that is built on engagement and likes to get the word out. Unfollow if you don’t like it
That’s fine. It’s the whole crying face when people haven’t seen her posts and they are posts of her bloody shoes not her business.

I loved her what she has done with her house and I think her style is amazing BUT it’s the begging that gets me. Sitting staring at how many people have visited her insta and not even her business insta. Crying when people dont like her photos. She seemed to go from chilled and funny to just blatantly up her own arse and self absorbed

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed forever ago after she started going OTT on the vinyl business. I get it, she needs to promote but the begging for likes and then complaining when subsequent likes do not follow made me roll my eyes so hard.
She’s also paying for insta promotion which does my nut in as I unfollowed for a reason, I don’t want your tacky rooms on my feed love.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed forever ago after she started going OTT on the vinyl business. I get it, she needs to promote but the begging for likes and then complaining when subsequent likes do not follow made me roll my eyes so hard.
She’s also paying for insta promotion which does my nut in as I unfollowed for a reason, I don’t want your tacky rooms on my feed love.
This is exactly what pissed me off. I love her interior style and the way she dresses but duck me all she does is beg for tit for her house. Complain when her insta viewing isn’t great and that’s her personal insta not her business insta. Her annoying obsession with red wine like she invented it. And now she’s gone and got a gifted haircut and done nothing but moan about it. I honestly think she’s just blatantly up her own arse rude.

Reactions: 6
Jesus the 'sorry I'm annoying that I post and delete, oops' thing is getting bleeping old. If she doesn't get enough likes on her selfie in the first half hour she deletes the post.

Followed her for the interior style stuff, thought I'd put up with the vinyl business promo.

Turns out it's a load of tongue-behind-teeth selfies, tagging businesses in screen shots of expensive clothes she wants, and the 'loftnq effect' reshares when follower begs tag her when they buy the wine she likes. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

She's actually deleted her story share of this from this afternoon (after deleting the original grid post and replacing it, and deleting the stories telling us she'd done this) and now she's sharing it on her stories again to get a few more likes.

Screenshot_20210106_201459_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus the 'sorry I'm annoying that I post and delete, oops' thing is getting bleeping old. If she doesn't get enough likes on her selfie in the first half hour she deletes the post.

Followed her for the interior style stuff, thought I'd put up with the vinyl business promo.

Turns out it's a load of tongue-behind-teeth selfies, tagging businesses in screen shots of expensive clothes she wants, and the 'loftnq effect' reshares when follower begs tag her when they buy the wine she likes. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She’s a proper beg isn’t she 🙄🙄
It’s the whole tagging companies begging them to send her free tit. Some are so discreet but no not our Jess she’s just straight up begging 😂
And the constant moaning about not having enough likes or people seeing her content no thanks. I feel like she’s going to be insufferable with this new house!!

Think she needs to completely remove herself from social media for at least a month she’s becoming completely obsessed and really looking for too much validation.

She makes me gag to be honest🤦🏼‍♀️The clothes, the begging for likes, the braggy stories. I unfollowed her when she went on and on about about wearing an XL tee for a dress (as if she’d invented the idea) & then acted a head for being called out on Twitter. Two of my friends unfollowed her when she went on a villa holiday with her rich parents whilst the whole world was in chaos. Apparently she posted bikini pic after bikini pic all whilst claiming she had “body image issues” and apparently every caption said “I nearly didn’t post this” (yeah right! for someone who has body issues she sure does post a lot of mirror pics). All alongside her equally smug sister. She’s just showing how vain and shallow she is now and it’s all coming out. She got followers because she used to be a good (white girl trying to be hip) interiors account, but now it’s just about her weird cocky personality. I noticed she’s gone private recently and thank god for that. Hopefully she’ll deactivate soon.

Reactions: 6
She makes me gag to be honest🤦🏼‍♀️The clothes, the begging for likes, the braggy stories. I unfollowed her when she went on and on about about wearing an XL tee for a dress (as if she’d invented the idea) & then acted a head for being called out on Twitter. Two of my friends unfollowed her when she went on a villa holiday with her rich parents whilst the whole world was in chaos. Apparently she posted bikini pic after bikini pic all whilst claiming she had “body image issues” and apparently every caption said “I nearly didn’t post this” (yeah right! for someone who has body issues she sure does post a lot of mirror pics). All alongside her equally smug sister. She’s just showing how vain and shallow she is now and it’s all coming out. She got followers because she used to be a good (white girl trying to be hip) interiors account, but now it’s just about her weird cocky personality. I noticed she’s gone private recently and thank god for that. Hopefully she’ll deactivate soon.
God I remember her bikini pics. I’ve never seen someone going on about body issues more in my life whilst absolutely flaunting their body. She seems like she would actually be really horrible and snide to people in her life and look down on everyone. And the way she goes on about red wine and people tagging her in their stories it’s like she invented that too 😂 she’s gone private for her mental health if that was true she would de activate and just have her business account

Reactions: 2
God I remember her bikini pics. I’ve never seen someone going on about body issues more in my life whilst absolutely flaunting their body. She seems like she would actually be really horrible and snide to people in her life and look down on everyone. And the way she goes on about red wine and people tagging her in their stories it’s like she invented that too 😂 she’s gone private for her mental health if that was true she would de activate and just have her business account
She could just stop being a dick? That might work. She’s never used her platform for anything worthwhile, no BLM, no NHS campaigns shared. Just “buy my earth ruining eco hazaradous vinyl so I can keep funding my wine problem and dress like the short fat one from gimme gimme gimme”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her FOL ‘hack’ was hardly a hack. her life must be dull as she was excited to share. Cut along the bottom and voila, thank me later 🙄?! she has deactivated her account, happy there will be no more crying selfies, begging posts, moaning about how annoying her dog is. i feel for her boyfriend, she must be hard work to live with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.