Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people think has actually happened with Fred?
She couldn't cope with him and didn't really want the responsibility of looking after a big/challenging dog so she palmed him off onto her ex. Probably happened when she returned from her holiday, just never actually collected him.

Reactions: 3
I think he's gone for her new bf or his dogs so she got rid
That's exactly it. He was too much work for her. She should have trained him from when he was a pup. Instead she allowed him to literally jump on her head and it's not a breed you let loose. She is bleeping irresponsible. Stupid and cruel
She will take her silly violin out soon and come up with some sorry excuse so people feel sorry for her.
Dogs are not for when you single. They are for life!

Reactions: 4
That's exactly it. He was too much work for her. She should have trained him from when he was a pup. Instead she allowed him to literally jump on her head and it's not a breed you let loose. She is bleeping irresponsible. Stupid and cruel
She will take her silly violin out soon and come up with some sorry excuse so people feel sorry for her.
Dogs are not for when you single. They are for life!
Yep she will do a long post about it all when she's ready 🙄 poor dog will be wondering where she is 😫

Came to see if this woman has a thread....used to really like her. Find her so ungrateful and always moaning recently. She is such a princess. She doesn't realise how lucky she is. My younger sister has just found out she has a brain tumour. She has fits, she isn't allowed to drive. Can't work, the tablets make her feel awful and she can't be left on her own. Oh and there is no cure and it's life limiting. This cow bag always whining on and attention seeking doesn't realise how bloody lucky she is. Sorry to rant. I know that's not her problem but still. All that's going on in the world. 🇺🇦 breaks my heart. She bleats on, read the room love!

Jes Ros-Ungrateful beg!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe someone needs to send her that
After seeing her stories and posts with her new blokes dog I actually came here to post something similar
How tf can she bang on about how happy she is when she's palmed her dog off and obviously doesn't see him anymore wtf. I can't imagine life without my dog and she's probably way worse behaved than Fred was 😠 I can't believe she's gone from being an interesting home account to self obsessed sociopath in a year.

Reactions: 10
Came to see if this woman has a thread....used to really like her. Find her so ungrateful and always moaning recently. She is such a princess. She doesn't realise how lucky she is. My younger sister has just found out she has a brain tumour. She has fits, she isn't allowed to drive. Can't work, the tablets make her feel awful and she can't be left on her own. Oh and there is no cure and it's life limiting. This cow bag always whining on and attention seeking doesn't realise how bloody lucky she is. Sorry to rant. I know that's not her problem but still. All that's going on in the world. 🇺🇦 breaks my heart. She bleats on, read the room love!

Jes Ros-Ungrateful beg!
So sorry about your sister. That's exactly it. Some people are just too self obsessed. She did a token Ukraine story at some point... 🙄

After seeing her stories and posts with her new blokes dog I actually came here to post something similar
How tf can she bang on about how happy she is when she's palmed her dog off and obviously doesn't see him anymore wtf. I can't imagine life without my dog and she's probably way worse behaved than Fred was 😠 I can't believe she's gone from being an interesting home account to self obsessed sociopath in a year.
Suddenly not happy in her home that she banged on for days. Tbh I wouldn't be with that psychodelic shower

Reactions: 2
Can’t she go a single day without mentioning how small she is? We get it hun.

Reactions: 5
Can’t she go a single day without mentioning how small she is? We get it hun.
Its like she is the only petite person in the world 🙄Dick. People asking her for makeup routine. She cakes her face! How is that remotely nice. She will look like an old bag when she is 40

Reactions: 1
Looks like the wallpaper wasn’t popular! It’s been taken down from her shop. That big launch just came to nothing. Had a look at her designs for the first time in months. They are terrible!

Reactions: 1
Looks like the wallpaper wasn’t popular! It’s been taken down from her shop. That big launch just came to nothing. Had a look at her designs for the first time in months. They are terrible!
They were sooo over prices and looking cheap. As for vinyl. There are much better vinyl designers out there now so she needs to step up or go home.

And those endless tick tock videos are just absolute snooze. Not mentioning the amount of plastic she landfills doing them

Has anyone seen how her pal July child has had their designs ripped by primark?!
They all talk about being ripped off but who knows. She could have taken the idea and just made it in better quality with inscription. We will never know really.

Besides it's like with interior decorations or clothes being first in Next and then being diluted into places like primark and b&m. It's perfectly normal in the consumer world. This is what corporate buyers do. Search. Redesign for smaller cost price. Sell
Those girls need to get over it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Aliexpress sellers copy small designers all the time. My friend makes printable art on Etsy and is constantly getting copied. She can’t do anything other than fill in the copyright claim form on aliexpress and then it can be weeks before they take down the item.

Jes doesn’t design any of her designs. She licenses them all from online graphic design marketplaces. Aliexpress/SHEIN and all those places can license the same images. Anyone can legally copy her products as there’s nothing unique about them. Would be different if she was designing the patterns from scratch. That’s the main difference between JR and JenniferFay.

Do you remember when Jes first did her loft kitchen in the leopard vinyl? She said she bought it in Amazon and it wasn’t good quality, but when her business launched she said it was from her business and she still shares photos of it. Sneaky, that one.

It made me laugh how she said how she'd been copied when I doubt she was even alive when that kind of fashion was originally in fashion. I've got jewelry from the 90s thats exactly the same 😂
I was tempted to order from her, so thanks for the reviews showing they're tit 😂😂❤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.