Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still gifts aplenty i see!!
Muscle food has been really silly to gift her stuff for so long. When people asked her how she lost weight she never even mentioned them. She said it's thanks to her walks. Worst influencer ever

Reactions: 4
She is such a tit influencer! I would be fuming if she got rid of the gift so quick. She has no respect

Her constantly posting other dogs is getting really distasteful now. Poor FredView attachment 1061087
I am lost, who owns all these dogs? So strange to look after other peoples dogs when you’ve just gotten rid of your own aka you do actually have time to have your own?

Reactions: 5
I am lost, who owns all these dogs? So strange to look after other peoples dogs when you’ve just gotten rid of your own aka you do actually have time to have your own?
It's not from lacking time. She said once that she needs to train Fred so she can have a man over as he is over protective. Clearly she couldn't be bothered and rather spend money on trips and clothes

• Angry
Can't believe unilad is still supporting her with all the articles when all she did was slag them off for years after she left

Screenshot_20220219_070407_com.instagram.android.jpg

I think the dog is her new fellas. Probably didn’t get on with Fred so she parred him off on her ex 🙄 the fact there is radio silence on Fred’s whereabouts means something is sus. Poor Fred 😟

Reactions: 1
I think the dog is her new fellas. Probably didn’t get on with Fred so she parred him off on her ex 🙄 the fact there is radio silence on Fred’s whereabouts means something is sus. Poor Fred 😟
Splashing photos with the new dog all over insta. And giving him frappucino like she did to Fred. Makes me angry she is such a flake. Has no loyalty or love. All pretence

The guy found himself a free dog walker

Reactions: 6
Splashing photos with the new dog all over insta. And giving him frappucino like she did to Fred. Makes me angry she is such a flake. Has no loyalty or love. All pretence

The guy found himself a free dog walker
this is so horrible! I got my first dog just before she got hers and we used to message about our love for our pups 😔

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted her profile AGAIN
She is still there. Doubt she will delete it again. She got away with racist tweets, with animal abandonment so she thinks she can do no wrong

this is so horrible! I got my first dog just before she got hers and we used to message about our love for our pups 😔
I can't even comprehend. I had my cat for 14 years and when I was told I can't have pets in my flat anymore i moved! He was my fur baby and was with me in his illness and his last minutes. Whatever circumstances I believe you should treat your pet as member of your family and make adjustments. Its her fauld she didn't train him when she got him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is still there. Doubt she will delete it again. She got away with racist tweets, with animal abandonment so she thinks she can do no wrong

I can't even comprehend. I had my cat for 14 years and when I was told I can't have pets in my flat anymore i moved! He was my fur baby and was with me in his illness and his last minutes. Whatever circumstances I believe you should treat your pet as member of your family and make adjustments. Its her fauld she didn't train him when she got him
Awww I’m so sorry for your loss 😔

We recently got threatened with eviction if we didn’t give up our dog…so we ended up moving with 2 weeks notice and a week before Christmas. Would never ever abandon him!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really can't comprehend how she can just give her dog up for her new partner? So fucked.

Reactions: 9
Has she said that’s what happened? She’s private so I can’t see anything.
She hasn't mentioned him since she got back from her holiday in Jan. Then she did a story saying the dog was at her ex partners. Then never mentioned again. Then loads of photos of her with (i presume) the new partners dog.

She hasn't mentioned him since she got back from her holiday in Jan. Then she did a story saying the dog was at her ex partners. Then never mentioned again. Then loads of photos of her with (i presume) the new partners dog.
She isn't ready to talk about it.... 🙄 Instead she talks about how she is a dog whisperer and how happy she is

I really can't comprehend how she can just give her dog up for her new partner? So fucked.
She will wait few weeks. Post sth ridiculous to make herself look like a victim and move on to self obsessing again

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.