Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister ruining her and hubby's holiday for talking about tattle every second of the day all for nothing 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her sales just show how much money she has been throwing away for clothes. Hiding behind discounts every time she bough something. 250 quid it's still not affordable for an average person!

And all those people gifting her tit not doing themselves a favour. They clearly have no marketing guidelines on picking influencers. This would be the first thing my company would check and discount her as one. Racist and fatshamer

Reactions: 3
She’s moaning about trolls again on the vinyl page. She’s obsessed. A black woman has commented saying she wants to buy some
- someone needs to warn her that the owner is a racist.

How petty. Adding someone's comment to your business page posts. It is very unprofessional not to be able to take a criticism. Not everyone will like your vinyl jes! Jesus. Get off your high horse and understands that people are entitled to their opinions.

Also... Resharing how many people she is influencing on wine drinking and playing dobble.... enough already. Its not something to admire really :rolleyes:

Imagine being that pissed on the plane to spill wine all over her Teddy. What a mess get a coffee and have a sleep

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And the tit storm with Elle Darby. Parallels?

Last edited:
Bet Jess is happy for tattle now that the focus shifted onto other influences for the same tit she was doing

Bet Jess is happy for tattle now that the focus shifted onto other influences for the same tit she was doing
Maybe, but I’ve seen her name mentioned a few times now, so it will only take people lurking to have a nose at previous threads 😈

Reactions: 1
How is she not being called out as she spouted the same horrible hate that the other two have Feel like her tweets got brushed under the carpet completely and nobody knows

Reactions: 8
I’d be very interested to hear her thoughts on the whole Polly situation, they’re friends in real life no? I wonder if Polly has reached out for support/advice.

I think I need to unfollow Jes.
She’s actually quite unlikable and the rich girl entitlement is starting to rub me up the wrong way.

Reactions: 12
Her and her family look like the common loud drunks you always get on holiday. Can't take blackburn out the girl

Reactions: 6
How is she not being called out as she spouted the same horrible hate that the other two have Feel like her tweets got brushed under the carpet completely and nobody knows
Nothing is going to happen. It's an absolute joke

I think I need to unfollow Jes.
She’s actually quite unlikable and the rich girl entitlement is starting to rub me up the wrong way.
She so is. It
I’d be very interested to hear her thoughts on the whole Polly situation, they’re friends in real life no? I wonder if Polly has reached out for support/advice.
She is way too deep to pull off the 'private investogator' bullshit

Are they?! I have never followed polly

This made me smirk this morning. Jes?? A feminist?????
L o l
Oh dear. Yeah they’ve been on nights out together.
Florence Given has been accused of stealing material from black women. Very controversial. I see a pattern here.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. Yeah they’ve been on nights out together.
Florence Given has been accused of stealing material from black women. Very controversial. I see a pattern here.
I think there was receipts proving otherwise? Maybe on slumflower thread

Jeez the bloody entitlement!
Her updates of her and her family drunk and dancing 🙈 she’s there for two weeks and has been every year for 10 years?!
The more I see this behaviour the more I completely understand her horrific racist and discriminatory comments. She thinks everyone is beneath her and thinks so incredibly highly of herself.
she needs to humble herself

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.