Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s ignorance and rudeness, I genuinely don’t think she is a racist or would kill a dog .. i do think she is a narcissistic person and also a victim of social media and the validation it gives her. It’s sad and I feel sad that after her “apology “ (which I had no idea was about) I have actually felt the need to research and look into WTF she said. I almost think that her cryptic apology story was one to lure people into searching for her “no publicity is bad publicity” ? Awful!
I do think she is rude and not an ok (or well) person and wish I hadn’t bought from her but also judging myself and all of this thread for this fascination on this minor thing that some lass said that’s made us get 40 odd pages deep!
adding to this … what did she say that fat shamed?
I feel I need to add that the reason this thread is now 40 pages deep is due to the fact her sister is threatening to dox everyone on this thread. Before that it wasn't a very active thread (still isn't!).

Reactions: 3
I think it’s ignorance and rudeness, I genuinely don’t think she is a racist or would kill a dog .. i do think she is a narcissistic person and also a victim of social media and the validation it gives her. It’s sad and I feel sad that after her “apology “ (which I had no idea was about) I have actually felt the need to research and look into WTF she said. I almost think that her cryptic apology story was one to lure people into searching for her “no publicity is bad publicity” ? Awful!
I do think she is rude and not an ok (or well) person and wish I hadn’t bought from her but also judging myself and all of this thread for this fascination on this minor thing that some lass said that’s made us get 40 odd pages deep!
adding to this … what did she say that fat shamed?
She said fat people eating Mcdonalds knocks her sick and fat people should put their shovel down

• Sad
  • Wow
Me thinks someone is being a beg again. 🙄 🍏
Oh yeah for sure. It bleeping also annoys me more than anything else when influencers ask a question and don’t post the replies to help the rest of their followers that might wonder the same? No gratitude what’s so ever 😂 greedy with their information just like their beggy activities and need for attention hoarding it all lol.

You could get the information from Google. Plus… everyone knows you don’t get discounts from Apple. Eugh.

Reactions: 1
The private investigators are taking their time aren’t they? I’d be sacking that ‘team’ by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Jes isn’t feeling well, has cold symptoms but thinks “it’s that cold that’s not covid but just as bad” (undiagnosed.)

Regardless she’s in work! Packing all the orders, touching all the surfaces, free germs with today’s parcels (that the delivery people will also have to handle, cheers love.)

But wait - even better - she forgot she has a MASSAGE booked and she’s over the moon! She’s literally going to go and let some unsuspecting worker do close contact on her while she’s ill???? I bet she won’t even tell them and give them the choice if they want to go ahead?? Her head is so far up her arse it’s not even funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No gratitude what’s so ever 😂 greedy with their information just like their beggy activities and need for attention hoarding it all lol.
[/QUOTE]

Posting she has lost all that weight because of stress... I bet muscle foods must be over the moon for sending her all that free stuff for months and not getting the acknowledgment! She is the worst type of influencer for those companies

No gratitude what’s so ever 😂 greedy with their information just like their beggy activities and need for attention hoarding it all lol.
Posting she has lost all that weight because of stress... I bet muscle foods must be over the moon for sending her all that free stuff for months and not getting the acknowledgment! She is the worst type of influencer for those companies

Hate it when dog owners let their dogs chase other animals. It's not funny and shes stood recording it :mad:

Reactions: 5
i hate to post here but can someone remind me what the other brand is called that does similar vinyl products?

I’m honestly so confused by this whole thing. Amy on an absolute rampage, on holiday, saying every day that she would catch who we people are, that we have exposed ourselves via our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and that she would find out our names and who we work for etc etc, to go to complete silence? What happened? Pretty embarrassing to head out on a public witch-hunt to return with nothing, is it not?

Reactions: 9
I’m honestly so confused by this whole thing. Amy on an absolute rampage, on holiday, saying every day that she would catch who we people are, that we have exposed ourselves via our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and that she would find out our names and who we work for etc etc, to go to complete silence? What happened? Pretty embarrassing to head out on a public witch-hunt to return with nothing, is it not?
Well they are both absolute cringy bastards so it’s on brand. I think it’s hilarious that she thought she was a cut above and has proved herself to be a sad, gullible little bully

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.