Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I ve never seen anyone more self-obsessed. Its relentless. There are surely more important stuff in life that how you look. She is a complete different person from when she started the loftnq. What's happened to the interior design content (not that she has a good taste but it was better than grid full of her selfies)

Reactions: 6
Posting outfits she ‘totally wants’ hoping the company will gift her. She’s an absolute beg. She makes my toes curl.

Reactions: 3
I don't take Instagram seriously and I berely post... Statements of a century 🙄🤣

• Haha
I don't take Instagram seriously and I berely post... Statements of a century 🙄🤣
Did she actually say that? She cannot be seriously if so. I couldn’t be arsed with her CONSTANT me me me posting I actually unfollowed she was doing my nut in lol.

The same girl who used to practically cry if she wasn’t getting the amount of engagement she expected???? Ok Jes 🧐

Reactions: 4
I just saw that post. What happened to her interior taste from 2 years ago! That kitchen looks like someone threw up in it. She cannot honestly think that this wallpaper is any good. And that love sign... The only thing I appreciate is the chair

Reactions: 9
i thought it when i first saw it on her story as a new print but that wallpaper is one of the worst things ive ever seen

i thought it when i first saw it on her story as a new print but that wallpaper is one of the worst things ive ever seen
Just don't get it. Some people are good in mixing style but oriental does not go with retro that well. It's not even a good retro. She should leave designing retro prints to kooky

Reactions: 4
A few people came forward and said they used this site and apologised to Jes or her sister. Absolutely nothing came of the so-called “investigators” who were hired to find us and reveal our identity/inform our employers/give us a public flogging, despite being “so close” on numerous occasions… as predicted.

Reactions: 7
A few people came forward and said they used this site and apologised to Jes or her sister. Absolutely nothing came of the so-called “investigators” who were hired to find us and reveal our identity/inform our employers/give us a public flogging, despite being “so close” on numerous occasions… as predicted.
🎣🎣🎣 and only a select few took the bait lool

God. Someone is obsessed with creating vinyl reels... Reached the point of absolute snooze

It obviously worked though. There’s hardly any more comments on this thread and it’s like everyone’s kind of forgotten what a racist troll Jess is. And brands are sending her stuff to promote. Which they really shouldn’t to someone who’s homophobic, racist, fat phobic etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ll never forget and I’ll never follow her or purchase from her
She’s irrelevant to me

She will be her own undoing in the end because she’s a horror

Reactions: 5
I’ll never forget and I’ll never follow her or purchase from her
She’s irrelevant to me

She will be her own undoing in the end because she’s a horror
I completely agree.

I can't see what she's up to on social media, so have to rely on this thread being updated with it :LOL:

I can't believe some people came forward. Why would they do that? Were they stupid enough to think that Jes and her gang could actually find out who they were, so "handed themselves in" so to speak?

Reactions: 1
It obviously worked though. There’s hardly any more comments on this thread and it’s like everyone’s kind of forgotten what a racist troll Jess is. And brands are sending her stuff to promote. Which they really shouldn’t to someone who’s homophobic, racist, fat phobic etc.
Nah she’s just boring, I literally unfollowed her she wasn’t even worth a rage follow lol. I made sure to let all my mates know who I put onto her that she was a racist and I’ll never buy her tit again. Not sure if it’s a net positive in the end but also who cares 😂

• Heart
To anyone reading this thread too scared to post just in case they’re “exposed” - Amy & Jes(s) only discovered two personal profiles, this was due to the fact they had quoted their own comments on Jes(s)’ page calling her out, the sisters then searched for those comments that they had blocked and paired them with comments on here. No private investigator, no police, just luck tbh.

Reactions: 14
To anyone reading this thread too scared to post just in case they’re “exposed” - Amy & Jes(s) only discovered two personal profiles, this was due to the fact they had quoted their own comments on Jes(s)’ page calling her out, the sisters then searched for those comments that they had blocked and paired them with comments on here. No private investigator, no police, just luck tbh.
Yea. I never did think the circus those 2 created had legs but they did good job to kill everyone's freedom of speech. Rip jesrosetattle really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.