LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alara was born on 6th May... why is she one month old today? 3rd June...
See Hollie posted yesterday her boy was a month. Am I missing something? 4 weeks isn’t a month old?

Reactions: 1
I spoke in weeks until mine were 1😂
I did too, like you would count in pregnancy 😂 But big milestones like 6 months, 18 months etc were always celebrated on the equivalent date to the birth date if that makes sense. Not saying she shouldn’t count in months, just don’t agree 28 days is a month

Reactions: 5
Gotta love Louise lol
For someone who said throughout her “pregnancy that when she has the baby she’s going to keep it off social media etc”

that lasted long lol

poor louise knows her Time as an “influencer” is gone, that she has to use “baby posts” for likes lol

give it up louise it’s pure desperation at its best.

Reactions: 2
Gotta love Louise lol
For someone who said throughout her “pregnancy that when she has the baby she’s going to keep it off social media etc”

that lasted long lol

poor louise knows her Time as an “influencer” is gone, that she has to use “baby posts” for likes lol

give it up louise it’s pure desperation at its best.
I don’t think she’s using her baby posts for likes at all. Generally when people have babies it’s common for them to post pictures, nothing out of the ordinary

I don’t think she’s using her baby posts for likes at all. Generally when people have babies it’s common for them to post pictures, nothing out of the ordinary
On a private page for close friends and family yes, not on a business page. She’s absolutely using the baby for content, likes and freebies.

Reactions: 6
I also heard a rumour that next year, it’s going to be an offence to use your children on social media if your an influencer to promote ur page or businesses.
It’s going to be classified as ‘exportation”.
It’s been proven that children’s identity’s have been stolen as the hackers no everything about the children, their birthdays, where they live an look like etc.
so I wonder what all the influencers will do the

Reactions: 6
I also heard a rumour that next year, it’s going to be an offence to use your children on social media if your an influencer to promote ur page or businesses.
It’s going to be classified as ‘exportation”.
It’s been proven that children’s identity’s have been stolen as the hackers no everything about the children, their birthdays, where they live an look like etc.
so I wonder what all the influencers will do the
Proper order! It’s total exploitation and some are shameless in it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.