LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awk now come on...... she’s an expert now she’s had a baby!! She knows it all. Better informed than midwives, doctors, nurses, health visitor!!

My friend had a baby in the last year. She never left the house from when COVID arrived here. The first she left was when the baby was about 8 weeks old and even at that, she was petrified of bringing COVID into the house to her vulnerable little baby. She allowed no visitors near the house prior to the birth and her hubby only left the house to pick up click and collect orders. She said it was very tough, but it was the sacrifice she made to ensure she was healthy, baby was healthy and that her hubby could be there for the birth and the 1 hour visit he was allowed after the birth! It’s the sacrifice that’s to be made and that people are making!
She wouldn’t know sacrifice.To her, sacrifice is raffling off a designer handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will be milking the birth story now for content and sympathy.

I felt like messaging her and saying and what about sick people that have had to pass away on their own in hospital with no family there beside them. And there families feeling so helpless not being allowed to be there 😔 you brought a new healthy life into this world louise, be happy about it and focus on that
This is so true. I'd message her this exact comment if I wasn't blocked for absolutely no reason. She should be so grateful she was allowed her cousin at all and that she delivered the baby safely and that they are both healthy and doing well.

Reactions: 4
Did she not say that after the first covid test her & her dad went to Starbucks? if You were getting a covid test prior to giving birth, surely you would travel with your other half (not your dad from another house) or travel alone and go straight home and isolate until you entered the hospital?
She hasn’t given a hoot the last year about covid.

Reactions: 11
anyone see that twit Victoria in the cinema with a massive pair of sunglasses. duck I hate the sight of her too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who will have £99 to spend on a apartment competition. Seriously! This woman is getting more and more ridiculous with what she promotes as time is passing! Wonder how much she got paid for that wee walk around!

Reactions: 6
Folks I cannot wait to get my new bright purple LMD cup 🙄🙄 seriously who buys this crap! Would you ever be caught dead drinking from the on cup 🙈

Also does she have a connection with that competition place?

• Haha
Folks I cannot wait to get my new bright purple LMD cup 🙄🙄 seriously who buys this crap! Would you ever be caught dead drinking from the on cup 🙈

Also does she have a connection with that competition place?
For £8.99, I can’t wait to get my non leak proof cup that won’t keep your drinks warm for that long!! Another £5 and you get a good thermo one from Tesco that you wouldn’t be embarrassed about being seen in public with!!

She obviously gets paid to advertise their competitions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who will have £99 to spend on a apartment competition. Seriously! This woman is getting more and more ridiculous with what she promotes as time is passing! Wonder how much she got paid for that wee walk around!
I saw another much lesser known “influencer” share the same competition the other day and had the same thought! They did a wee walk around as well and my eyes rolled so far in my head I didn’t think they’d return 🙄 They are all so out of touch with reality it’s not even funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She obviously gets paid to advertise their competitions.
I dont know why I thought that competition place was based in Portglenone 🤦‍♀️ my bad I thought there was more to it. They could have lowered the price of the tickets rather than hiring instahuns 🙄 I think those pages should be banned of social media sites. There's so many of them as past while

I saw another much lesser known “influencer” share the same competition the other day and had the same thought! They did a wee walk around as well and my eyes rolled so far in my head I didn’t think they’d return 🙄 They are all so out of touch with reality it’s not even funny.
ohhhh was it rosalyn?

First time I've actually really felt bad for her lol
I felt sorry for her too! I don’t really judge her for being back at work since she is self employed and after all she has staff who rely on the sales continuing to come in. I’m sure if she could take the time off she would but obviously she can’t rely on anyone else to fill in for her

Reactions: 2
I felt sorry for her too! I don’t really judge her for being back at work since she is self employed and after all she has staff who rely on the sales continuing to come in. I’m sure if she could take the time off she would but obviously she can’t rely on anyone else to fill in for her
Shes doing a brilliant job juggling work and a new baby, to give her her dues. I did feel sorry for her giving birth alone until reading here about how much she flouted the rules.

Reactions: 4
Fair play to her she does seem to be loving the Mammy life but as a lot of us know it is early days wait to the colic or teething starts or when she takes Alara for her 1st Injections and her heart breaks or when she is on her feet and bangs her head and she feels like the worst mother in the world.

Fair play to her she does seem to be loving the Mammy life but as a lot of us know it is early days wait to the colic or teething starts or when she takes Alara for her 1st Injections and her heart breaks or when she is on her feet and bangs her head and she feels like the worst mother in the world.
When my baby went through all of the above I never felt like the worst mother in the world, these things happen we can’t control them.. reading your comment made me feel bad for not feeling like the worst mother in the world at the time 😂

Reactions: 3
When my baby went through all of the above I never felt like the worst mother in the world, these things happen we can’t control them.. reading your comment made me feel bad for not feeling like the worst mother in the world at the time 😂
your Lucky then you must be made of stronger stuff than me ;)it would make a boring world if we were all the same sorry if i made you feel bad

your Lucky then you must be made of stronger stuff than me ;)it would make a boring world if we were all the same sorry if i made you feel bad
No need to be sorry and yes you’re right I am strong probably too strong and sometimes lack empathy through life experiences, that’s why these blaggers drive me mad whinging about things that aren’t important

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.