LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful. I cried along with her at those stories. No one should have to go through that without their partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can't understand why her cousin was allowed in but Neil wasn't and she has enough sisters why didn't one of them go in with her

Reactions: 5
Can't understand why her cousin was allowed in but Neil wasn't and she has enough sisters why didn't one of them go in with her
All her immediate family would have been labelled as close contacts after her first test so she probably had to get someone outside her bubble I presume it was in case she was a real positive case but had stopped shedding it by time she had her second test 🤷🏻‍♀️

I suppose fair play to share the story as it’s not easy and she is being realistic with a lot of stuff she is sharing too about being a new mama

Reactions: 7
I cried at her story so unfair for her BF hopefully they can forget and concentrate on that beautiful baby

Reactions: 6
Awful. I cried along with her at those stories. No one should have to go through that without their partner.
I don’t feel sorry for her at all! After her being so brazen flouting the restrictions last year at the height of the pandemic, along with that dizzy tw@t Victoria and the way they got on when called out for it, she got her just desserts! I feel sorry for Neil that he missed out on the birth of his baby! But hey, karma is a witch and Louise has now experienced that!

Reactions: 36
I don’t feel sorry for her at all! After her being so brazen flouting the restrictions last year at the height of the pandemic, along with that dizzy tw@t Victoria and the way they got on when called out for it, she got her just desserts! I feel sorry for Neil that he missed out on the birth of his baby! But hey, karma is a witch and Louise has now experienced that!
Exactly that. When she went to that opening party in the mall and didn't wear a mask etc etc. Literally don't know why anyone feels sorry for her. She's literally not given two hoots about covid so really this was pay back for her. Maybe now she would take it seriously.

Reactions: 13
Did she say she got a positive Covid test and then went out and about and got 2 more? What if she was actually positive!?!

Reactions: 16
With the Doc being there would that mean she’s paid for private care in the public hosp?

Reactions: 4
I think she sounds like such a spoilt brat in those snaps going on that it wasn't fair. Maybe she should have sat at home and followed the advice like everyone else 🙄

never actually thought of that. Fair point.

Reactions: 6
Did she say she got a positive Covid test and then went out and about and got 2 more? What if she was actually positive!?!
She said she went and bought a private test, I assume she went to have it done and there’s a test centre in Antrim at Junction One. I assume that’s what she meant.

Exactly that. When she went to that opening party in the mall and didn't wear a mask etc etc. Literally don't know why anyone feels sorry for her. She's literally not given two hoots about covid so really this was pay back for her. Maybe now she would take it seriously.
Along with her garden party last year..... remember she was looking for garden furniture, her big Christmas get together, her Easter get together, her birthday, her house hopping from “my house to my home home” along with countless other houses. Her and Victoria’s road trips to Belfast when the guidance was stay local. She flouted so many of the rules and done it so publicly and basically gave the 2 fingers to them! Maybe now she will take it seriously and won’t think the world revolves around her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
SO I’m reflecting on all this....meanwhile Melissa is at some kind of party which looks indoors. You are all right. KARMA is a witch.

Reactions: 12
Her cousin is a nurse in antrim hospital, I would imagine that’s why she was allowed in with her

Reactions: 2
Victoria was strutting around Primark in Ballymena tonight with two other girls, none of them had a mask on. Talking really loudly so everyone would notice her, what an hole!! Victoria just stick to getting your fanny out on Only Fans 👌👈

• Haha
She said she went and bought a private test, I assume she went to have it done and there’s a test centre in Antrim at Junction One. I assume that’s what she meant.

Along with her garden party last year..... remember she was looking for garden furniture, her big Christmas get together, her Easter get together, her birthday, her house hopping from “my house to my home home” along with countless other houses. Her and Victoria’s road trips to Belfast when the guidance was stay local. She flouted so many of the rules and done it so publicly and basically gave the 2 fingers to them! Maybe now she will take it seriously and won’t think the world revolves around her!
The one in the junction isn’t private though anyone can do that I think.

She's coming across more human than Hollie Campbell has about birth etc
Yet LMD on about going back to work with a 2 week old baby and Hollie on about that she feels ready to workout or go to the gym with a 2 week old baby, are the two of them for real? 🤯

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.