LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for LMD - make up artist, New mummy to Alara, entrepreneur and one of the biggest covid flouters out there.

Owner of LMD makeup store and LMD cosmetics,

Louisemcdonnell_ on Instagram

As you were fellow tattlers 🥰

Reactions: 10
To be fair Louise and Kieran were together a very long time and with his recent good news I'm sure she's bound to feel some sort of sadness. Especially given the fact she has just had a baby her emotions are probably at an all time high at the moment and at the end of the day no matter what we all think of her, she is only human at the end of the day and still has feelings.

Reactions: 16
It defo seems weird timing, as above poster said it might be because he’s recently got engaged that shes thinking of him again and might be a bit gutted 😬

I thought someone had said she cheated on Kieran? She might regret that maybe

I would feel bad for Neil if she still has feelings for her ex esp cos they have had Alara it’s not something you would think would even be on her radar right now lol

Reactions: 6
I know the poster isn’t going to give us any more to go on, but surely something must have happened for it to be gossip that she’s not over her ex. Did she do or say something? Who knows.

But it’s only been 2 weeks since she’s had Alara, her ex got engaged the day after(?) she was born. The feelings must be pretty strong for her to care/act on it at such a busy time 🤣

Anyway, looking forward to her birth story tomorrow, love hearing other people’s experiences 😁

Reactions: 4
I know the poster isn’t going to give us any more to go on, but surely something must have happened for it to be gossip that she’s not over her ex. Did she do or say something? Who knows.

But it’s only been 2 weeks since she’s had Alara, her ex got engaged the day after(?) she was born. The feelings must be pretty strong for her to care/act on it at such a busy time 🤣

Anyway, looking forward to her birth story tomorrow, love hearing other people’s experiences 😁
It was before she had the baby and before he got engaged. I'm not doing a great job of keeping my gob shut am I? 🙈

So her and Hollie Campbell were only a day apart then in the end. Hollie's baby is 2 weeks today and Alara 2 weeks tomorrow.

Reactions: 3
It was before she had the baby and before he got engaged. I'm not doing a great job of keeping my gob shut am I? 🙈

So her and Hollie Campbell were only a day apart then in the end. Hollie's baby is 2 weeks today and Alara 2 weeks tomorrow.
Even more interesting 😄 the plot thickens!

Can picture it now, every year the birthday parties will become more and more extravagant as part of a secret competition between them haha

Even more interesting 😄 the plot thickens!

Can picture it now, every year the birthday parties will become more and more extravagant as part of a secret competition between them haha
You're so right, can see the #gifted balloon arches a mile off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If that’s the case wee Kieran has made his feelings very clear getting engaged after whatever happened then.... awks 😬🤣

Reactions: 2
Birth story now tomorrow am I weird I am looking forward to it ?😯Alara is a gorgeous Baby🎀 defo has Strong genes.

For someone who has just had a newborn baby she’s working an awful lot...yes I get she has her own business but don’t know why she isn’t taking a few weeks at least off to get herself settled with a newborn instead of showing her followers the top 3 selling products 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know when I had just given birth this would be the last thing on my mind lol 😂

Reactions: 9
I thought this too but then wondered if she has any staff she can rely on to keep the business going? Could hardly trust dizzy Victoria to go to the shop for milk, never mind look after a business! Who else is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone shed light on what happened her and Marie Claire?
I could be wrong but I swear read about this on another thread.
Something along the lines of Marie Claire not liking the fact that LMD was a fan of the ol’ ❄ because of her job? 🤣
Dying to know myself

Reactions: 3
Anyone think it's crazy LMD had a positive covid test and had 3 negatives?

Seems crazy they wouldn't let Neil come in when she was in labour but her cousin was allowed in

Reactions: 11
Anyone think it's crazy LMD had a positive covid test and had 3 negatives?

Seems crazy they wouldn't let Neil come in when she was in labour but her cousin was allowed in
Must have been because he lived with her and had to be someone from another house. Haven’t a clue but it’s the only conclusion my head can come to 😂 that would have been tough for a first baby especially.

Reactions: 8
Must have been because he lived with her and had to be someone from another house. Haven’t a clue but it’s the only conclusion my head can come to 😂 that would have been tough for a first baby especially.
First time I've actually really felt bad for her lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.