LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is totally random and off the topic but is there a thread for Shawna Kristine (sk mua) who is up Louise’s arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Michelle O'Neill is asking people to sign a petition for more support for people suffering with eating disorders and calling for a ban on photoshopped images of models being used for advertising campaigns etc. I hope it's successful and the rules extend to Influencers as well, every one of them filtered and photoshopped to within an inch of their lives.

Reactions: 12
What she really means is could businesses contact me offering me freebies so I can go all out and not spend one penny of my own . And If they are lucky give them a tag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I had no parties” 😂suuuurrrreee.....ur 30th and ur baby shower werent parties....😶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’d think she’d of worn a mask for that pic in the baby shop today afterall the prams parked on a 2metre distance sticker and theres hand sanitiser strapped to the clothes rails 🙄

Reactions: 2
😂 selective memory , and the big fck off party for b perfect in Belfast you attended Louise 😂
She has very selective memory....remember people sending her dms about her not following the rules and house hopping, having people in her house etc all through lockdown, she responded to them with 🤫 this emoji....🤬 and THEN had the audacity to come on whinging about her boyfriend not being able to be with her when the baby was bein born as if she was so hard done by. I really hope the people who got 🤫 replied to her story with the same...karma is a witch for our louise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has very selective memory....remember people sending her dms about her not following the rules and house hopping, having people in her house etc all through lockdown, she responded to them with 🤫 this emoji....🤬 and THEN had the audacity to come on whinging about her boyfriend not being able to be with her when the baby was bein born as if she was so hard done by. I really hope the people who got 🤫 replied to her story with the same...karma is a witch for our louise
I know I almost felt sorry for her until someone said on here about Karma , and I thought right enough , karma really is a witch . For someone who lived life lockdown free while most of us were crapping ourselves about covid in the early days and beyond she had the life of it then for sure .

Reactions: 5
Watching her Q and A there on insta, and it really is heartbreaking she doesn’t have her mum to guide her through this. She mentioned her cousins and aunties were giving her advice, must be really hard for her, especially knowing her mum could be there if she wanted.

Reactions: 2
Watching her Q and A there on insta, and it really is heartbreaking she doesn’t have her mum to guide her through this. She mentioned her cousins and aunties were giving her advice, must be really hard for her, especially knowing her mum could be there if she wanted.
What's happened to her mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.