Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here4Gos

Awful. I cried along with her at those stories. No one should have to go through that without their partner.
I don’t feel sorry for her at all! After her being so brazen flouting the restrictions last year at the height of the pandemic, along with that dizzy tw@t Victoria and the way they got on when called out for it, she got her just desserts! I feel sorry for Neil that he missed out on the birth of his baby! But hey, karma is a bitch and Louise has now experienced that!

Reactions: 36

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I don’t think there is anything wrong with her posting this. It’s good she’s using her Instagram to raise awareness on this poor girl. Everyone is allowed their own opinion on the vaccine.
I disagree with you. She’s using her Instagram to post her own anti-Covid, anti-vaccine, anti-restriction agenda. Louise doesn’t do anything that isn’t for Louise. She’s flouted every rule and regulation going since the start of the pandemic. Call me cynical but she cares no more about that girl that she cares for the people in her own town and country that have DIED from Covid. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Covid and the vaccine but at least try to make an educated one, this is where Louise falls at every hurdle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Want an LMD lipstick or even a dress?
Save your money and buy from AliExpress

Agree with @Mcn55 that it could be a good idea if they had pics of each of them wearing the same outfits. It seems very rushed and not thought through. Almost as if they got the wrong shipment from China and decided to set up a business around it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t wish giving birth alone on anyone but it’s people like her who pretended covid doesn’t exist and didn’t follow a single rule is the reason she ended up in that position. It could be likely she was at the tail end of a having covid rather than a false positive.

I feel like a dick for saying it but it’s a little taste of karma and a bit of reality of what the world has had to deal with over the past year while she blatantly ignored the rules.

If the worst thing to happen to her over the pandemic is giving birth to a beautiful, healthy baby with her cousin instead of her boyfriend, then she’s an extremely lucky girl in the grand scheme of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Looks like her post covid masterclass is a total flop….. 4 tables in the room!!! She probably thought there would be hundreds wanting tickets!!! Embarrassed for her!!
LMD has had her day. The generation she appealed to has grown up and moved on. She’s not relevant any more. I’m not being hateful, it’s just the truth.

I don’t think anyone is while fussed on those makeup masterclasses or ladies days any more either. They have been done to death and I think people see them for what they are, just a money maker for the host 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23

summersuzy

So she's part of the 'they are trying to control us' tribe.

No Louise. Your first test was POSITIVE so regardless if you tested negative the next day the hospital would STILL adhere to the original public health guidance!!! You absolute dimwit.
“They” treated her like a leper. Is that the same “they” who got her little baby girl here safely and the same “they” who got her through her labour safely. “They” didn’t give special treatment and treated her the same as everyone else because that’s what professionals do. The care those absolute earth angels offer on that ward and delivery suite has been the best care I’ve ever received sad to see them being dissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Girl4gossip12

Louise has been posting antivax stories sporadically for months. She linked a YouTube video claiming the vaccine caused miscarriages about 6 months ago, total scaremongering and no actual published research to back it up. She swiftly took it down, I assume someone told her to as she was launching a new product around the same time.

This reminded me of LMD....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kimcaffy15

Can we please talk about her recent stint with this money raising thing? It was awful and I mean truly awful what happened to Arthur, child didn’t deserve it. But I am completely fucked off now every time I hear her mention it.
1.Because anywhere there’s a potential for more likes or followers shes on the ball getting her big face in there. Which is fine, she can use her platform as she sees fit. BUT in the past six months in OUR OWN SMALL SMALL COUNTRY three children have died at the hands of thier parents. Two stabbed to death, in Ardoyne. And another in Tyrone killed by the mad fella. Where was she when these children were murdered? No where to be seen or heard. However a case over 300 miles away grabs nationwide attention she’s straight in there using her platform to “raise money” ie. reach more people. And then ends up on the news over it. One minuite she is in tears the next she’s driving her new car, make up your mind Louise, are you happy or sad you’ve ended up on national TV once again?

2. She seems extremely uneducated in the whole system and was screaming at people last week to PHONE SOCIAL SERVICES if any of us thought anything was ever wrong? First of all, social workers have limited power in cases like this and often can’t remove a child without hard evidence and multiple reports. And what we need to be focusing on is educating people and parents that it’s ok to speak up if they are struggling with thier parental duties. The only way these things can be done if the whole system is rewritten and rules are changes and more support and care is given in the social sector for social workers and parents combined, if she even done the tiniest bit of research she would realise that the average social worker in the UK has a caseload of 30 children who thier suppose to visit weekly. The system failed him and the others badly and so did lockdown but no she decided to use her platform to shout about phoning social services if we have concerns about a child and doesn’t stop to think that the lack of support and funding may also have been contributing to Arthur’s death. So what does she do? She donates 39k to NSPCC. I wish she could just think for herself sometimes and have some sort of organic quality about her instead of crying into the camera

Reactions: 22

Bluntbish

“They” treated her like a leper. Is that the same “they” who got her little baby girl here safely and the same “they” who got her through her labour safely. “They” didn’t give special treatment and treated her the same as everyone else because that’s what professionals do. The care those absolute earth angels offer on that ward and delivery suite has been the best care I’ve ever received sad to see them being dissed.
'they' saved mine and my babies life after I fell extremely ill at 7months and my baby had to be delivered premature. 'They' cared for my son while he was in an incubator for 5 weeks while I lay in intensive care and my partner thinking I was going to die and couldn't be with our newborn 24/7. But sure what do 'they' know. They are only professionally fully trained and qualified doctors and nurses. How dare THEY try and prevent the spread of covid. Have some respect and thought for others, it's not just all about you Miss McDonnell!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Princess Baskin

Hard to believe this is the girl who was raffling off a bag last year to raise money for the NHS.
Her behaviour towards the staff was appalling. Imagine, people who have studied hard, trained hard and worked in their roles for years delivering babies, providing amazing care, saving numerous lives and then this clown rolls in owning a salon (one salon amongst thousands in n ire) and selling a bit of makeup and she thought she was going to be belligerent and then tell them how to do their jobs with absolutely zero qualifications.
I remember her story pre birth where she came on crying and slating her care because her birth plan wasn't going to be what she imagined it would be. Louise wanted a camera practically up her arse catching the action for the gram. Whereas anyone else with sense would have been focused on a safe, complications free delivery.
Louise ought to learn her place.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Oh i agree that it’s great that the money is being raised. As I said I’ve seen the good that comes from it. And they’re the first to get hit when there are cuts. It’s so important for them to be open specially.
I still think her reaction was a little over top. And worrying.
I don’t think her reaction is OTT at all. I know since becoming a Mum these things affect me more too because you can’t help but picture your own child suffering and it doesn’t bear thinking about.

As for poor Noah sadly I don’t think there’s anything any influencer can do when the police have closed the case 😢 Tbf the two cases aren’t comparable IMO, they both deserve justice and they’ve both been failed by the system but in completely different ways. Arthur’s death could’ve been prevented as concerns had already been raised.

LMD isn’t it to blame for all the world’s problems nor is she able to solve them all so I think the fact she has a Chanel bag is irrelevant. We rightly call her out on her shady behaviour let’s not do the same when she’s trying to help. Like her or not I think we can all agree that £20k+ going to charity can only be a good thing.

• Heart

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
B09FC9CB-24B8-4EC3-A492-27F70AB5BA59.png
What a rude lazy bitch doesn't even know what she's promoting and doesn't give a rats arse about her followers to even go and check it out for them. I can't understand why anyone would follow her she's doesn't deserve a thing she has.That aside I think the idea of someone coming to do that in your house is completely absurd, all for show and Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Here4Gos

Did she say she got a positive Covid test and then went out and about and got 2 more? What if she was actually positive!?!
She said she went and bought a private test, I assume she went to have it done and there’s a test centre in Antrim at Junction One. I assume that’s what she meant.

Exactly that. When she went to that opening party in the mall and didn't wear a mask etc etc. Literally don't know why anyone feels sorry for her. She's literally not given two hoots about covid so really this was pay back for her. Maybe now she would take it seriously.
Along with her garden party last year..... remember she was looking for garden furniture, her big Christmas get together, her Easter get together, her birthday, her house hopping from “my house to my home home” along with countless other houses. Her and Victoria’s road trips to Belfast when the guidance was stay local. She flouted so many of the rules and done it so publicly and basically gave the 2 fingers to them! Maybe now she will take it seriously and won’t think the world revolves around her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Base2019

VIP Member
Wonder were her negative tests done by the hospital or the self testing kits? The self testing kits seem to be hugely unreliable, particularly with the delta variant
She drove to two separate places to get self covid tests….
ETA: this was After her positive test done by the hospital. she would have been told to isolate at home when she got her positive result. So selfish and inconsiderate

Reactions: 18

Herefortea135

VIP Member
I have to say maybe return the Chanel and donate yourself ….
100%. I work with kids who are majorly disadvantaged and at risk and have heard and seen some shit that no one would want to see or read but something didn’t sit right with me when she was doing these stories. It’s almost like she’s been exposed. Maybe it’s something to do with the mum no one is allowed to ask about. It might be a stretch but there’s some concerning about her reaction

I should add it’s absolutely devastating what happened this poor wee child never stood a chance but when u see how fast these animals have been brought to justice (not bad enough for them as their pure evil) it makes me think of poor Noah so was murdered here. It’s a shame our local “influencers” didn’t and don’t support Noah’s family so loudly.
Just my opinion

kirkie

My first post but I need to vent!
LMD is well known and followed by a lot of young folk. She seriously needs to think of the consequences. I’m so angry at the comments she has come out with regarding covid. I’m an ICU nurse in Belfast and I’ve never witnessed a year like it. And honestly hope I never do. She’s honestly the biggest dick ever and I will never support her brands again. Maybe the companies that use her as BA will reconsider using her… Hopefully

• Heart

Lmcl2020

What she really means is could businesses contact me offering me freebies so I can go all out and not spend one penny of my own . And If they are lucky give them a tag

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Columbo

VIP Member
Probably in the minority here but not finding Louise quite as annoying since she's had the baby, dunno why 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Dare I say it I was thinking the same earlier, she seems to have finally landed in the real world but don't worry I'm sure normal service will resume soon enough 🙈 to be totally fair to her, for all her faults I'm sure that wee baby will be well cared for and not want for anything. She's had plenty of practice looking after Charles while his mother galivants the country doing God knows what!

• Haha
Reactions: 16