LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well sorry. I have no idea. This is a gossip site where people talk. No subject off limits I thought.

Why the laughing face?
Louise has been really snarky on stories if people ask about it. A long time ago she said she would talk about it one day - but she never has.

Reactions: 3
Louise has been really snarky on stories if people ask about it. A long time ago she said she would talk about it one day - but she never has.
Ooooh interesting I wonder what has happened. I had to stop following her as I got sick of all the tat she was trying to sell. At first I really liked her because she has a lovely curvy figure and I liked her style and her clothes but I bought something from her depop which was the most grubby fake tanned stained dress.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So LMDs first night out since the baby was last night and according to her stories the party is still going on.... Houseparty, day light outside, etc

Now I’m not being funny but when I had my first night out after all my kids I did get drunk but I remember going straight home after the bar closed at 12/1 because the tiredness from night feeds along with the drunkness was awful.

I know there’s been a lot of rumours of her drug taking (anyone who’s not heard read through all her threads here). There has to be truth in it, surely that’s the only explanation for a new mum being physically able to party all night on her first night out? If it was purely alcohol took last night/this morning surely she’d have needed to sleep!

Reactions: 10
It looks like it was a wedding party, with VMD there in her bridal white to take the attention off the bride 🙄
Omg was thinking the same myself!! A wedding evening do and course Victoria would turn up in white! God forbid someone would out shine her!!

Reactions: 5
It looks like it was a wedding party, with VMD there in her bridal white to take the attention off the bride 🙄
I know most people look different from their photos on social media but I’m sorry that’s a complete different person 🤣

I know most people look different from their photos on social media but I’m sorry that’s a complete different person 🤣
It's definitely Victoria if you see the full video! I guess she can't control the angles of this vid on LMDs profile to look her "best" 😂

Reactions: 1
Louises mammy left their daddy to shag and get into a relationship with a younger man, didn’t last long though😂

• Haha
So LMDs first night out since the baby was last night and according to her stories the party is still going on.... Houseparty, day light outside, etc

Now I’m not being funny but when I had my first night out after all my kids I did get drunk but I remember going straight home after the bar closed at 12/1 because the tiredness from night feeds along with the drunkness was awful.

I know there’s been a lot of rumours of her drug taking (anyone who’s not heard read through all her threads here). There has to be truth in it, surely that’s the only explanation for a new mum being physically able to party all night on her first night out? If it was purely alcohol took last night/this morning surely she’d have needed to sleep!
Just when you mention drugs, is there a thread for Michaella McCollum? Searched but couldn't see anything. She's such an attention seeker

Reactions: 4
I just had a random thought

remember that time of the b prefect event? An our looser wanna be Louise wore that horrible cushion suit?
was she trying to be “Kim k” an no1 passed any remarks??
Remember Kim k wore an horrendous suit too while pregnant?

I remember going straight home at 11pm because I didn’t want to be away from my new little baby for long and especially not all night! And I also didn’t want a hangover the next day so that I’d be fit to look after my new little baby!!! But hey, who are we to judge??

Omg was thinking the same myself!! A wedding evening do and course Victoria would turn up in white! God forbid someone would out shine her!!
Her virginal white?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See that LMD is now BA for Bonnie and Pearl jewellery. Wonder what happened with Callaghan’s?
Just catching up here, this may have already been answered but Bonnie and Pearl is sorta part of Callaghans, its Kate (callaghans) business. Seems strange though as she is selling some of the same brands as her dads shop which she runs 🤔

Seen Victoria was at Galgorm today with the law student twin, short short dress and those tacky cheap looking white boots, god help little Charles when he goes to school if she continues this attention seeking style at the school gates 🙈 I think she's more annoying than LMD?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.