LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow the younger sister Melissa ? Studies law I think so obviously brainy but Jesus the makeup plastered on and makes her look middle aged and she’s only early 20s

Reactions: 1
Seems to be on a photo shoot for polished London. It’s a joke. She’s going over there with the state both countries are in. And given how high are numbers. She’s a selfish duck ! All about her
And her big fake veneers !! Polished had duck all to do with them

Reactions: 8
Why in God's name does Victoria have to be in London? Is she on Louise's books as her PA or wtf??
Two absolute dicks.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow the younger sister Melissa ? Studies law I think so obviously brainy but Jesus the makeup plastered on and makes her look middle aged and she’s only early 20s
Which one is Melissa, is that Victoria's twin? I think she's the only one I don't follow. I'm sure I'm not missing much haha

Reactions: 2
Sorry this is a bit off topic but just a general thought because I seen Louise collab with Polished London... how are influencers and their promotions not more regulated by now? It's a multi million industry and influencers can just promote anything really? Any reputable dentist would tell you to steer clear of those whitening products, that's not to mention the likes of diet pills and laxative teas etc. It's a bit mental imo.

Reactions: 7
And not to mention her top teeth are veneers which these whitening products don’t work on ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know a girl who goes to uni with her and described her as a complete “catfish” as she wears no makeup at uni and looks completely unrecognisable.

Reactions: 1
I know a girl who goes to uni with her and described her as a complete “catfish” as she wears no makeup at uni and looks completely unrecognisable.
I did the same course as her (different year) and anytime I saw her she was caked, full glam, red lip, for a lecture! But I have spoken to her before and she is lovely if a bit notion-y lol

She isnt the only one flat out on the mouthful of delph “using” polished teeth whitening 😂
Right obviously her teeth are veneers (and ridiculous looking), but has she ever mentioned she has had veneers? Like has she ever addressed at all it over the years?

Reactions: 3
Right obviously her teeth are veneers (and ridiculous looking), but has she ever mentioned she has had veneers? Like has she ever addressed at all it over the years?
It was actually fairly recently she got them done and I thought she was never going to address it but she did eventually. She said they're not veneers, it's composite bonding. Her own teeth aren't shaved down like they do with veeners, the bonding is done over her own teeth which is why I think they look too big for her mouth, veneers probably would've looked far better.

😂 😂 😂 Must be a 'northern' thing! :p
What's must be a northern thing? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.