LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says a lot that MMD has bought her friend a little penny thoughts calender instead of her sister's rip off version 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Says a lot that MMD has bought her friend a little penny thoughts calender instead of her sister's rip off version 🤣🤣🤣
How do you know this? Nothing up on Michaelas story or maybe I am too late at looking because I dont follow her?

Reactions: 4
See victoria was in Belfast getting her veneers done. Another "essential" journey

Reactions: 5
See victoria was in Belfast getting her veneers done. Another "essential" journey
Well not to defend her or anything (see she's just cloned her sisters ridiculous teeth LOL) but I didn't know you weren't allowed to go out? Sure shops and all are still operating?

Reactions: 1
How in the name of duck can she afford them teeth. Doesn’t seem to work At all and child benefit doesn’t pay that well. Definitely think OF is her “job” now.

How in the name of duck can she afford them teeth. Doesn’t seem to work At all and child benefit doesn’t pay that well. Definitely think OF is her “job” now.
I went an had a nosey on the dentists page and each one cost £250. So it was £2500 (without whitening or anything else by which I presume she had? ). I guess she could pay it monthly but on top of her car and all her luxury items and appointments it's very odd to me that her benefits would pay all that. She doesn't ever seem to work?!

How ye payin for the new delph then vic? Tits for teeth??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tits for teeth 🙈😂 brilliant!

but what about wearing a bloody mask. Specially with the youngest sister. I was out today doing essential shopping ONLY and got a hot drink. I kept my mask On the hole time moved it down for a drink and straight back her. Meanwhile these Tits are not wearing them and wearing full glam. Believe me once u do full makeup with a mask on once ull never do it again

sorry needed a rant 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Tits for teeth 🙈😂 brilliant!

but what about wearing a bloody mask. Specially with the youngest sister. I was out today doing essential shopping ONLY and got a hot drink. I kept my mask On the hole time moved it down for a drink and straight back her. Meanwhile these Tits are not wearing them and wearing full glam. Believe me once u do full makeup with a mask on once ull never do it again

sorry needed a rant 🙈🙈
They are all a joke. Louise actually boiled my blood these last few months, total disregard for the rules on multiple occasions. I actually don't even know why I follow them all, I think it's for entertainment purposes (or maybe I just need an excuse to rant about things haha).

Reactions: 3
They are all a joke. Louise actually boiled my blood these last few months, total disregard for the rules on multiple occasions. I actually don't even know why I follow them all, I think it's for entertainment purposes (or maybe I just need an excuse to rant about things haha).
Rant away I’m here for it 😂
It’s like car crash tv with the McDonald’s. She is just a dose of tit

Reactions: 2
I said it once and I’ll say it again .. who cares if she has an OF .. I’m a young girl and absolute raking it in on OF. Bloody hate them McDonnell girls as it is but dont hate on OF, get that coin 😉 and no I’m not Louise or one of her sisters, you’ll see that above with my comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I said it once and I’ll say it again .. who cares if she has an OF .. I’m a young girl and absolute raking it in on OF. Bloody hate them McDonnell girls as it is but dont hate on OF, get that coin 😉 and no I’m not Louise or one of her sisters, you’ll see that above with my comments.
What does OF stand for (soz)?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.