LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a bridal
Quite too. 6 people, £1800.

she said she needed and assistant, and I live 3 hours away, so a lot of mileage was in that aswell.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I got a bridal

she said she needed and assistant, and I live 3 hours away, so a lot of mileage was in that aswell.
Ffs she must've snorted a few extra lines the day she gave you that quote. That's scandalous, her make up is no better than anybody else's 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs she must've snorted a few extra lines the day she gave you that quote. That's scandalous, her make up is no better than anybody else's 🙈
She quoted that because she needed the cash for her coke habit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
if I remember right they look like they’ve been on the floor since the day and hour the place was built lol
I must look next time I walk by, but as far as I know your 100% correct. The shop was done quite cheaply, a sheet of mirror and a bench and few chairs for the salon part and a big table and chandelier and few cheap stands for the makeup. Shes recently got 2 separate rooms put up when there main makeup part was so its extremely small now. Shes hoping to rent them but must be lack of interest.

Reactions: 4
There's FAR better local MUA's in fairness!!
The makeup looks good in photos (if you like that look - it’s not for everyone). Up close in real life though, omg it is horrible, very heavy & cakey looking. I was with someone at a wedding who had it done at LMDs salon and it really looked dreadful but amazing in pics. Almost like stage makeup if you have ever seen it in person, looks great under the bright lights, not so much in person.
It wore really badly too 🙈 And I say this as someone who likes my slightly heavier party makeup!
I had quite liked the look of her bridal makeup up until then but that put me right off!

Reactions: 6
The makeup looks good in photos (if you like that look - it’s not for everyone). Up close in real life though, omg it is horrible, very heavy & cakey looking. I was with someone at a wedding who had it done at LMDs salon and it really looked dreadful but amazing in pics. Almost like stage makeup if you have ever seen it in person, looks great under the bright lights, not so much in person.
It wore really badly too 🙈 And I say this as someone who likes my slightly heavier party makeup!
I had quite liked the look of her bridal makeup up until then but that put me right off!
No I totally get that- when I do my 'night' makeup it's definately more 'dramatic' than 'subtle'! LOL! It does look like stage makeup- you're right, great under the white light but shite in real life.

Reactions: 1
Why exactly is it a dangerous thing is say on an open forum? What is dangerous about it?

What planet do you live on? Do you seriously believe money laundering only happens in tv shows? Silly of you to assume “all the cars are on HP” You seem to know a lot about her finances when you are aware that her dealings are above board, her house is mortgaged and her car is on HP... can you come do my sums for me too? 😂 I never said she was money laundering, all I was saying is it goes on and it goes on locally and it’s actually naive of you to deny that fact.

Exactly. Idiotic to assume it only happens on tv shows. Some people are so out of touch with the real world. Never even heard of the show Power 😂
You are missing out, Power is unreal 🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh now she’s jumping on the jac jossa hype. Getting her tan in but before never sold Bperfect tan 🙄

Anyone finding the promo for this "new product" hilarious considering her penchant for a wee line or two of the white stuff has been talked about on here? 😂

• Haha
Anyone finding the promo for this "new product" hilarious considering her penchant for a wee line or two of the white stuff has been talked about on here? 😂
And how after 3 hours of posting about it she only has 8 comments and we're all in lockdown...can't even use the excuse that everyone is out on a sat night. Anyone that buys it needs their heads checked, between this and her setting spray she's been whinging about her sore eyes for months now? "This is literally all I've used for months"... alright Lou you're cheap Ali express tit is dort...

• Heart
She “introduced” Northern Ireland to Airspun? duck she is so up her own arse it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
aw jesus i cant help but laugh at the ‘new product’ she has basically just rebranded airspun 🤔 slaps her ‘LMD’ brand on it and charges £17 😷 funny how theres no list of ingredients on the website....

Reactions: 10
I got a bridal

Bloody hell. 300 pounds each! But then I guess the travel distance.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.