LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still sticking with my comment money laundering is very silly to assume that’s what she’s at 😂 she’s got a heard of silly young girls who are influenced and have to have the name “ LMD done my wedding makeup” see the comments above stating “I heard it’s why the pet isn’t online anymore” and “it’s common in hospitality and beauty places” we aren’t in a tv show, this isn’t power for gods sake .. she buys cheap tat and sells it on like the rest of them .. has deals and gets paid for every single post she promotes 😂😂 it’s not rocket science to work out how or where the moneys coming from 😂😂 all the cars are on HP .. the house is mortgaged,
She gets gifted tons of stuff just to promote and discount codes everywhere.. I mean fair play I’d love all that stuff gifted she’s worked the system for well .. don’t like the girl never will but don’t believe everything you “heard”
Hence why I used term ‘supposedly’ 😊

Reactions: 2
I'm not saying LMD is money laundering herself but those comments making out as if it doesn't exist here, it does and exists in millions of pounds. You would find yourself surprised at certain company's in Northern Ireland that are very much money laundering. Lol not saying LMD does but there's plenty of it without having to be the tv show power

Reactions: 10
Just having a nosey on companies house, I did not know that Linda Stinson who is Co founder of Bellamianta is also company director of LMD cosmetics!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Money laundering I very much doubt! That’s a dangerous thing to say on an open forum!! The reason she gets away with charging so much is because she can get the work as others do as well it’s usually people with plenty of spare cash that hire her
I couldn’t afford to hire her for makeup but then again I wouldn’t want to anyway home bargains bronzer will do me rightly
As my granny says it’s far from that you were reared😛
Why exactly is it a dangerous thing is say on an open forum? What is dangerous about it?

Still sticking with my comment money laundering is very silly to assume that’s what she’s at 😂 she’s got a heard of silly young girls who are influenced and have to have the name “ LMD done my wedding makeup” see the comments above stating “I heard it’s why the pet isn’t online anymore” and “it’s common in hospitality and beauty places” we aren’t in a tv show, this isn’t power for gods sake .. she buys cheap tat and sells it on like the rest of them .. has deals and gets paid for every single post she promotes 😂😂 it’s not rocket science to work out how or where the moneys coming from 😂😂 all the cars are on HP .. the house is mortgaged,
She gets gifted tons of stuff just to promote and discount codes everywhere.. I mean fair play I’d love all that stuff gifted she’s worked the system for well .. don’t like the girl never will but don’t believe everything you “heard”
What planet do you live on? Do you seriously believe money laundering only happens in tv shows? Silly of you to assume “all the cars are on HP” You seem to know a lot about her finances when you are aware that her dealings are above board, her house is mortgaged and her car is on HP... can you come do my sums for me too? 😂 I never said she was money laundering, all I was saying is it goes on and it goes on locally and it’s actually naive of you to deny that fact.

I'm not saying LMD is money laundering herself but those comments making out as if it doesn't exist here, it does and exists in millions of pounds. You would find yourself surprised at certain company's in Northern Ireland that are very much money laundering. Lol not saying LMD does but there's plenty of it without having to be the tv show power
Exactly. Idiotic to assume it only happens on tv shows. Some people are so out of touch with the real world. Never even heard of the show Power 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why exactly is it a dangerous thing is say on an open forum? What is dangerous about it?

What planet do you live on? Do you seriously believe money laundering only happens in tv shows? Silly of you to assume “all the cars are on HP” You seem to know a lot about her finances when you are aware that her dealings are above board, her house is mortgaged and her car is on HP... can you come do my sums for me too? 😂 I never said she was money laundering, all I was saying is it goes on and it goes on locally and it’s actually naive of you to deny that fact.

Exactly. Idiotic to assume it only happens on tv shows. Some people are so out of touch with the real world. Never even heard of the show Power 😂
Money laundering doesn’t exist in Ireland 🤣 unicorns and tooth fairy must be real too then!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Money laundering doesn’t exist in Ireland 🤣 unicorns and tooth fairy must be real too then!
“Silly” me. Forgot it only happens in American gangster movies 🤭 Love how all the “Bert the Experts” think they know more than me when they have no clue what I do for a living. Quite funny sitting back reading all this nonsense 😂

Reactions: 6
It's actually kind of idiotic to assume money laundering is only for tv shows.. there's so much of it that goes on in Ireland and the UK. And then the rest of the world. Someone should tell the banks to scrap all their aml and compliance though. It only happens on television 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's actually kind of idiotic to assume money laundering is only for tv shows.. there's so much of it that goes on in Ireland and the UK. And then the rest of the world. Someone should tell the banks to scrap all their aml and compliance though. It only happens on television 🙄
That’s what I said.

As a border county resident - the salons seem to the biggest laundering culprits around here would not be surprised if Louise was stuck in it
The problem is that it is very difficult to intercept once it’s been layered and moved about which is why so many businesses get away with it. Sure, being corrupt always comes back on you in the end... I would always be looking over my shoulder!

Omg why did i mention money laundering a few days ago .. what have i started 😅😅🤣 who knows what she gets up to but i wouldnt say shes a reputable business woman was my only point.

as for power...amazing show!

Now back to lmd..and her awful accent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.