Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittery1

VIP Member
Lord forgive me for what I’m about to say....

She’s posted her first ‘bump’ photo, but come on at 13 weeks that’s a cafe nobel bump not baby 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Great to see Emma Kearneys overtook Lmd on insta. She embraces her body loves her food an has a personality. Louise is fake she edited her pics faked her life. Her time is up. The real queen is here. Byeeeee Louise
She's a dick too, absolutely nothing about that 'personality' is real and that laugh is grating as fuck, wish her and most N.I influencers would get to fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Iris1

She “introduced” Northern Ireland to Airspun? Fuck she is so up her own arse it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Columbo

VIP Member
Louise I'd say the woman who hit her car door off your Range Rover watches your stories and knows you're a dose. Merry Christmas ya filthy animal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pammy75

She's forgetting the fact that she has said previously, more than once, that she will talk about her mum and tell us the story one day. So she's brought it up before herself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh start one for the craic- he's an absolute arse!!! 😂 Did you see his latest giveaway- and a Netflix documentary- absolute notions!!
Actually looking for a thread about him. He thinks he is the Conor McGregor of the microwaveable meal game. What a melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Newry106

I got a bridal
Quite too. 6 people, £1800.

she said she needed and assistant, and I live 3 hours away, so a lot of mileage was in that aswell.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
She 'can't wait for things to go back to the way they used to be' well Louise maybe if you and your tramp of a sister could stick to the rules we'd get there faster

• Heart
  • Haha

Purplemania101

Despite the fact that Louise will milk the baby related freebies I think she’ll be a good Mum. She’s very hands on with her nephew, more so than his own Mum it seems.

Purplemania101

I was surprised that time she done raffle for the Louis viouton bag in aid of nhs but have noticed she doesn’t reach out to younger children and teenagers simply because she is only investing in what makes her money nurses will buy her products now these poor less fortunate families struggle to put food on the table and won’t be buying her latest release, to be honest I won’t be buying it either. In recent years there has been a lot that she had chosen to ignore but yet most teenagers will look up to her
She raffled off a designer handbag she failed to sell on Depop. An ego boost disguised as a fundraiser for the NHS.

• Angry
No fucks given what so ever. Them 2 have no shame what so ever!!! Hi Victoria, Hi Louise... Whilst you were out today galvanting and flouting yourselves around Belfast buying expensive gadgets, putting your germ ridden masks on tables, and simply not giving a shite, I was working a 12 hour shift... I hope you 2 don't get sick and experience what I have to witness! 2 thick as fuck twats.... Rant over 😡

I don’t usually comment but seeing VMD selling her pupper cause she ‘doesn’t have time’ is absolutely fucking disgusting. What size and energy did she think a Doberman would be/have? Clearly no use to her for cute insta posts anymore so is getting rid, absolute scumbag. Full time job my ass, getting your hole out for people online doesn’t stop you taking your dog out once a day. I hope he gets a loving home that appreciates him for all he is, where he’ll stay forever.

• Haha
  • Heart

Irishgal80

Just invite daddy round to try this cake. When are these bloggers gonna realise we are in a lockdown!!! No one is allowed in her house!! And we know she isn’t in a single house bubble cos she already said Neil lives with her! It boils my piss!! We are never gonna get out of this with “influencers” like her!!

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Good to see Melissa ignoring a fucking quarantine coming back from Dubai and is out swanning about Belfast.
Why do they do this? I have cried so much this week cause I haven't seen my mum since last year. And these idiots continue to ignore any sembelence of restrictions and show off their ignorance for the world to see.
Absolute shower of bitches the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Base2019

VIP Member
VMD is everything that is wrong with society with regards to dogs. Gets a breed that doesn’t have a clue about. Thanks the dog is so cute and small when it’s a puppy. Doesn’t put the effort or time into training or caring for the dog. The dog then acts up, gets bigger with more demands and gets blamed for not fitting into her lifestyle and she then decides to get rid of the dog because she’s “too busy”. Makes me soooo angry 😩

• Sad

Eyeswideopened

God I wish her followers saw this so they could see the big secret. Maybe if she reads here she’ll do a bit reviel
She's a cunt. Me and my MIL where actually talking about her yesterday as a few years ago I wanted her brushes and pallette, my fella obvs had no idea where to start looking for Xmas so he messaged her private Facebook, well fuck you think he had messaged the queen asking for a ride!!!! She was a cheeky bastard to him. So my MIL drove to her salon to collect the stuff and she says oh your son's the one that was stalking me on my private page, Infront of all her clients and staff, so my MIL got laid into her. She's an absolute cunt. Oh and btw Louise I went to beauty school with you, you haven't changed a bit love still a wanker

• Haha