LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faith is young (primary school age) the rest are older and think they have a better understanding of what went on (and choose to not see the mother)
Wouldn’t be a ‘fan’ per se but that can’t be easy on any of them, families can be so tricky and you wouldn’t wish hardship on any of them

Reactions: 3
I hate to be this person but I heard some insider LMD tea this evening but if I put it here the person who told me might get in trouble. Time will tell if it's true or not 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hate to be this person but I heard some insider LMD tea this evening but if I put it here the person who told me might get in trouble. Time will tell if it's true or not 🙈
You are now THAT person 😂😂 you cant tease us this way lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
mum isn’t in picture, she only sees Faye but none of other girls. Talk is she cheated on the dad but that’s just chat here, not sure if true. Louise has said she will chat about it when she wants to which is fair.
Faith 😂😂

Why bother trying 2 be that person then 😂😂 if it's not nice don't share it but why insinuate anything lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you didn’t want to be that person you wouldn’t have posted 🙈

Reactions: 4
Ach leave me alone ffs 😂 I have a reason not to spill, if I post it and she reads it she'll know who told me and it'll cause problems for the person that told me. Let's just say Louise might not be as over her ex as she claims. Not saying anything else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ach leave me alone ffs 😂 I have a reason not to spill, if I post it and she reads it she'll know who told me and it'll cause problems for the person that told me. Let's just say Louise might not be as over her ex as she claims. Not saying anything else.
That’s very interesting 🤔 poor Neil not cutting it for her 🤣

Seems that way. Should probably point out it's one sided and Kieran is very happy with his girlfriend. Now I'm zipping it. 🤐
I hate when people can’t move on. She’s gone and had a baby with the new boy, she needs to just get on with it now and leave the ex alone if that’s the case!

Reactions: 3
I hate when people can’t move on. She’s gone and had a baby with the new boy, she needs to just get on with it now and leave the ex alone if that’s the case!
Having a child doesn't always mean a couple had planed a pregnancy or are happy .. surely you know this!?

New thread :coffee::coffee:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.