LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning louise hope your reading this to start your motivating day...
I’ve just notice your following is starting to decline on instagram down now to 113k whenever it was 114k last week what does that tell ye
I unfollowed her, I actually only followed her initially for entertainment as my sister told me about the way she goes on. But she's so out of touch with reality and just comes across as not very bright. Having said that she seems to have built a nice little empire for herself so is savvy in some sort of way but hearing her speak about 'i only post positive and cool stuff on my channel' sums it up that she is just down right ignorant and doesn't give a tit about her perception or how she makes people feel, as long as the $ continues to roll in. And the absolute stupidity of saying "look at my make up after wearing a mask" with a bloody orange filter on, she's an idiot. If I was a parent I wouldn't let any of my teenage daughters follow her!

Reactions: 9
What the duck??? Hahahaha christ she has a nerve. Her makeup isn't even that good
There's much better artists than her. Her makeup is nice but it's not very special in my opinion. She also never does anything creative or special.. at least people like Olivia McV show their creative skills

Reactions: 4
Has delusions of Kim K and her family following her 🤣 wants to paint Kim K . Good luck with that dreamer

Where is her products produced/made ? A lot say China, Ali Babba express etc . Is it true ?
Yes, it’s true.

There's much better artists than her. Her makeup is nice but it's not very special in my opinion. She also never does anything creative or special.. at least people like Olivia McV show their creative skills
For example, Paddy McGurgan and his MUA’s are true visual artists. Louise does the “cranberry eye” or “glam” look and that’s about it 😂

Anyone see her #gifted wreaths? The girl who delivered them with no mask on, complete thickos! Imagine not even have the gumption to keep that off social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
“Meejum” duck uppppp
She is so thick. You ever hear her trying to say “literally”?? She says “Litterly” 😂

She is so thick. You ever hear her trying to say “literally”?? She says “Litterly” 😂
The funniest one was her trying to say ABH Renaissance palette..."Ren-ass-iancay" It was a head in hands moment 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

The funniest one was her trying to say ABH Renaissance palette..."Ren-ass-iancay" It was a head in hands moment 🤦🏻‍♀️
🙈🙈 I say litterly 😂 and so do a good load of people I know, I'm from the same neck of the woods as her tho. My other half gives off all the time about my country brogue and leaving out letters 😂😂 He's a city boy lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🙈🙈 I say litterly 😂 and so do a good load of people I know, I'm from the same neck of the woods as her tho. My other half gives off all the time about my country brogue and leaving out letters 😂😂 He's a city boy lol
I’d say you at least know how to spell it though 😂 She writes “Litterly thee best mascara ever guys!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've always thought the decor of her salon is a bit ugly
It’s tacky and has zero class about it.

Can’t wait for the other ones trouser suit to go up for sale .. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Surely someone should have told LMD how hideous it was , the worst I have seen in a long time
No doubt Louise will write under it on Depop “Selling due to it not fitting anymore” She always writes that under her size 16 clothes as if we care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s tacky and has zero class about it.

No doubt Louise will write under it on Depop “Selling due to it not fitting anymore” She always writes that under her size 16 clothes as if we care 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or the shoes that say never worn which are being worn in the pictures lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Over £700 for Louise to paint your face with Note foundation, LA Girl concealer and Chinese setting spray

Naw defo don’t think money laundering 😂 that’s a bit silly now 😂😂 everything is on credit .. que a new car coming up this time next year when the lease is over for this one .. she doesn’t own it she rents it
It’s actually not silly at all. Hair, beauty and restaurant/hospitality businesses are notorious for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Over £700 for Louise to paint your face with Note foundation, LA Girl concealer and Chinese setting spray

It’s actually not silly at all. Hair, beauty and restaurant/hospitality businesses are notorious for it.
I’ve heard rumours of money laundering also. Supposedly the reason we know longer see ‘the pet’ on screen now 🤔

• Heart
Money laundering I very much doubt! That’s a dangerous thing to say on an open forum!! The reason she gets away with charging so much is because she can get the work as others do as well it’s usually people with plenty of spare cash that hire her
I couldn’t afford to hire her for makeup but then again I wouldn’t want to anyway home bargains bronzer will do me rightly
As my granny says it’s far from that you were reared😛

Still sticking with my comment money laundering is very silly to assume that’s what she’s at 😂 she’s got a heard of silly young girls who are influenced and have to have the name “ LMD done my wedding makeup” see the comments above stating “I heard it’s why the pet isn’t online anymore” and “it’s common in hospitality and beauty places” we aren’t in a tv show, this isn’t power for gods sake .. she buys cheap tat and sells it on like the rest of them .. has deals and gets paid for every single post she promotes 😂😂 it’s not rocket science to work out how or where the moneys coming from 😂😂 all the cars are on HP .. the house is mortgaged,
She gets gifted tons of stuff just to promote and discount codes everywhere.. I mean fair play I’d love all that stuff gifted she’s worked the system for well .. don’t like the girl never will but don’t believe everything you “heard”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.