LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fucks given what so ever. Them 2 have no shame what so ever!!! Hi Victoria, Hi Louise... Whilst you were out today galvanting and flouting yourselves around Belfast buying expensive gadgets, putting your germ ridden masks on tables, and simply not giving a shite, I was working a 12 hour shift... I hope you 2 don't get sick and experience what I have to witness! 2 thick as duck twats.... Rant over 😡

Reactions: 15
I really don’t understand the hype with Louise or why reputable brands and businesses are involved with her. She comes across as an an ignorant, uneducated idiot. Obvious her ‘negativity’ rant is aimed at the bPerfect backlash but to me this is actually more upsetting than the radio silence because it proves her lack of understanding in how dangerous her actions were and the lack or remorse/empathy is staggering. Emma Kearney as immature as she seems at least has taken responsibility for her part played. This girl has to be stopped.

Reactions: 9
I would love to know what Victoria does. I said this in the original thread but it seems like she just flaunts about getting her treatments done and driving her merc. It doesn't even seem as if she works in the LMD store for all her clinging on?

Reactions: 4
I would love to know what Victoria does. I said this in the original thread but it seems like she just flaunts about getting her treatments done and driving her merc. It doesn't even seem as if she works in the LMD store for all her clinging on?
It’s pretty well known around these parts (they are local to me) that she’s on Only Fans. Obviously claiming single parent benefit (which she is entitled to) and getting nursery/crèche paid for whilst she acts the celeb.

• Wow
It’s pretty well known around these parts (they are local to me) that she’s on Only Fans. Obviously claiming single parent benefit (which she is entitled to) and getting nursery/crèche paid for whilst she acts the celeb.
She just makes me cringe ...lol. I'd love to see some evidence of the only fans thing... not that I don't believe you (I definitely do 😅) but just for nosiness

Reactions: 6
Just WoW so back in Belfast for non essential shopping and used face masks placed on the table swear this has just annoyed me so much, no respect 😡
On closer inspection the dirt around the pink mask is absolutely disgusting. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I know they're both caked in makeup, however that is not just a few hours worth of makeup. That single use mask has clearly been used time and time again.

I really don’t understand the hype with Louise or why reputable brands and businesses are involved with her. She comes across as an an ignorant, uneducated idiot. Obvious her ‘negativity’ rant is aimed at the bPerfect backlash but to me this is actually more upsetting than the radio silence because it proves her lack of understanding in how dangerous her actions were and the lack or remorse/empathy is staggering. Emma Kearney as immature as she seems at least has taken responsibility for her part played. This girl has to be stopped.
Because for the brands that work with her publicity and sales mean more than what an idiot she is

especially the small ones ... they all thinks she’s a queen because with her following of impressionable people even small percentage of follow bites on the line can make a big difference to their income especially some smaller companies or start ups

with the bigger brands they should have more sense in fairness as to who they get involved with ... let’s tag Fenty today because their mascara wasn’t in stock in Boots and wait to it drops in PR

Then there are the Brands she obviously never bothered with before until someone else mentions and then she’s all over it like flies over cow dung if she can make a quick buck or get some sort of endorsement.

look fantastic being a prime example, for someone in the industry it’s like that was a brain fart for her that they existed, cue code swipe ups and drops galore - no thank you lots of other decent beauty bloggers whose link I would go to first - people who have worked hard for the swipe up and the recognition

Reactions: 2
Those stories today.
It is just so depressing to think that teenage girls today look up to her or even worse aspire to be like her.
She constantly has a filter on of some description so how can you ever see what her authentic make up looks are actually like?
The preaching about negativity and how she doesn't entertain it. How about being a real grown up for a change and holding your hands up and apologise and say you messed up? But no. She just flaunts another unnecessary shopping trip.

I really hope her new launch with Brendan totally flops.

I dont get it either . Theres clearly money laundering or something going on. How does she pay for a range rover ? To me shes an absolute cowboy with zero brains.

Reactions: 7
I dont get it either . Theres clearly money laundering or something going on. How does she pay for a range rover ? To me shes an absolute cowboy with zero brains.
There's plenty of easily influenced wannabes still supporting her no doubt

Anytime I’ve walked past the store, she’s walking around fixing herself in the mirrors 😂

• Haha
Has delusions of Kim K and her family following her 🤣 wants to paint Kim K . Good luck with that dreamer

Where is her products produced/made ? A lot say China, Ali Babba express etc . Is it true ?

Reactions: 3
Has delusions of Kim K and her family following her 🤣 wants to paint Kim K . Good luck with that dreamer

Where is her products produced/made ? A lot say China, Ali Babba express etc . Is it true ?
Bound to be but to be fair youll struggle to find much on the high at not made in china.

What do you all think about the make up she does? Is the heavy look going out of fashion?

Reactions: 4
Good morning louise hope your reading this to start your motivating day...
I’ve just notice your following is starting to decline on instagram down now to 113k whenever it was 114k last week what does that tell ye

Reactions: 8
Naw defo don’t think money laundering 😂 that’s a bit silly now 😂😂 everything is on credit .. que a new car coming up this time next year when the lease is over for this one .. she doesn’t own it she rents it

Reactions: 5
Either way her moral compass is wayyyyy off.. she’s selling used make up on depop that she was gifted for free!!! Some neck to do that. Also charging £4 a mile for weddings I doubt she discloses that on her taxes... She probably puts it down as a business expense so she basically pockets it all!!! And that would only be the start !

Either way her moral compass is wayyyyy off.. she’s selling used make up on depop that she was gifted for free!!! Some neck to do that. Also charging £4 a mile for weddings I doubt she discloses that on her taxes... She probably puts it down as a business expense so she basically pockets it all!!! And that would only be the start !
I’d say a lot is done under the radar, she’s smart enough to be hiding money for taxes etc but definitely not money laundering 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.