Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, who can they be reported to?! Do we know if any reports against them have been made?

I truly feel like more focus needs to be on these 2, as they are dangerous as duck. I’m actually scared for people!
The problem is that there's no regulation of that industry in the UK as far as I know.

Reactions: 1
Seriously, who can they be reported to?! Do we know if any reports against them have been made?

I truly feel like more focus needs to be on these 2, as they are dangerous as duck. I’m actually scared for people!
Couldn’t agree more. Narcissistic, manipulative and dangerous. How comes nothing sticks? They’re crooks and conmen 😡

Reactions: 5
The problem is that there's no regulation of that industry in the UK as far as I know.
This is the feeling I had. It feels so unclear what can be done about these two.

It looks like the only route right now is to raise awareness and expose them as much as possible in order to deter people from working with them.

Hopefully HMRC are investigating them, as we speak.

Media coverage would be ideal...

Couldn’t agree more. Narcissistic, manipulative and dangerous. How comes nothing sticks? They’re crooks and conmen 😡
They undoubtedly have the SOLE intention of ripping people off. No question about their motives whatsoever. They are vile.

Reactions: 6
This is the feeling I had. It feels so unclear what can be done about these two.

It looks like the only route right now is to raise awareness and expose them as much as possible in order to deter people from working with them.

Hopefully HMRC are investigating them, as we speak.

Media coverage would be ideal...
I actually think that these two are more dangerous than SA. They’re more menacing and intimidating. They need to be stopped

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This guy ‘Coffeezilla’ , and a few other like him make their name on YOuTube - exposing people in this particular field!

Reactions: 4
The posts from Alex Witts and Matt Hall are so pathetic. Straight out of LD book. So sad.

I see Alex is going coaching a client on social media. His social media is appalling! He has no expertise in the area.
So his virtual PA summarises and sends out client notes 😮😮😮😮 do they not know about client confidentiality?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Coming back to this as similarly to you folks I think the issue of Llewelyn and Rhys Davies still “coaching” there is as important if not more important given the future damage they can do (not that SA hasn’t done the damage)
That’s how they operate though. Hit, run, burn bridges, move on to the next thing right? It’s hypnotherapy now.

That said, I think the circle jerk is a fair point. They are all hanging out in third rate hotels with laughable coach to client ratio. However we also know that once they hit on people they are completely unscrupulous and hit big - tens of thousands precisely because the pool is so small. I do shudder when I see them on zooms with clients often the little weirdo Matt Hall with his enamel teeth bared in a predatory grin, that weedy twit Alec Witts and twins looming large often over one or two people who are sitting there being effectively harassed into signing up. Note though they often feature people constantly and then those people disappear from their feeds. It makes me think of what happened - most likely people got ripped off and blocked and shamed and intimidated into silence.

I wouldn’t assume that HMRC is on them, they need a nudge.

Nope!! They’ve learnt that from their ‘mentors’ Llewellyn and Rhys Davies, who used to constantly talk about their other clients to clients 🤦🏼‍♀️

I agree, in a one-to-one setting talking about another client- trick...here’s how it work!

Mentor to client B:“`client A is doing/not doing this and they could be doing so much better - Im telling you as I want you to win as I see in you so much more enterprise than them!”...

(What Mentor really mean is: “if you do as I say - I won’t be sat here talking to client C about you - and you don’t want them to be thinking that your under-performing do? Especially when we all get together in a group setting?”)

Its all about that fear of not wanting to look a twit in front of your peers and being taken seriuous - proper mind tricks bit like what some teachers scrupulously do in school setting!

Coming back to this as similarly to you folks I think the issue of Llewelyn and Rhys Davies still “coaching” there is as important if not more important given the future damage they can do (not that SA hasn’t done the damage)
That’s how they operate though. Hit, run, burn bridges, move on to the next thing right? It’s hypnotherapy now.

That said, I think the circle jerk is a fair point. They are all hanging out in third rate hotels with laughable coach to client ratio. However we also know that once they hit on people they are completely unscrupulous and hit big - tens of thousands precisely because the pool is so small. I do shudder when I see them on zooms with clients often the little weirdo Matt Hall with his enamel teeth bared in a predatory grin, that weedy twit Alec Witts and twins looming large often over one or two people who are sitting there being effectively harassed into signing up. Note though they often feature people constantly and then those people disappear from their feeds. It makes me think of what happened - most likely people got ripped off and blocked and shamed and intimidated into silence.

I wouldn’t assume that HMRC is on them, they need a nudge.
Yes, they hit, attack and block and run. I’m sure there are so many people who haven’t spoken up as they’re either scared or embarrassed or both. They probably don’t realise how many more other people this is happening to and aren’t alone. Hence the importance of them being massively exposed.

I’m going to look into the HMRC reporting, as it’s clear their accounts need looking at and this may be one way to stop them.

As far as I’m aware, Panic the mother is still fighting him for a huge sum of money, so I’m sure she has alerted all the relevant people and has a legal team involved. Is anyone here in contact with her?

Here’s the latest of what Rhys Davies is up to (I think based on the fact that Llewellyn Davies posted a story beforehand, he’s there too).

(Had to chop down into 4 vids and compress files as too large to upload in one).

HE’S PUTTING THIS DUDE IN A TRANCE 😩 FML...

**Not sure if all the vids loaded, it’s being a bit of an arse 🤦🏼‍♀️

If anyone has access to his insta and has more joy in posting, please do. It’s scary and needs to be documented!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes, they hit, attack and block and run. I’m sure there are so many people who haven’t spoken up as they’re either scared or embarrassed or both. They probably don’t realise how many more other people this is happening to and aren’t alone. Hence the importance of them being massively exposed.

I’m going to look into the HMRC reporting, as it’s clear their accounts need looking at and this may be one way to stop them.

As far as I’m aware, Panic the mother is still fighting him for a huge sum of money, so I’m sure she has alerted all the relevant people and has a legal team involved. Is anyone here in contact with her?

Here’s the latest of what Rhys Davies is up to (I think based on the fact that Llewellyn Davies posted a story beforehand, he’s there too).

(Had to chop down into 4 vids and compress files as too large to upload in one).

HE’S PUTTING THIS DUDE IN A TRANCE 😩 FML...

**Not sure if all the vids loaded, it’s being a bit of an arse 🤦🏼‍♀️

If anyone has access to his insta and has more joy in posting, please do. It’s scary and needs to be documented!

View attachment 344186
Chrust. This is so bleeping weird. Isnt that dude one of their crappy crew anyway? Steve Burgess I think.
it’s a closed circuit system isn’t it? It’s coaches coaching coaches and on the rare occasion they get someone in it’s like feeding time in a shark pool. Grim

• Sick
YAAAASS. I’ve been following the SA thread and it doesn’t feel right that they don’t get the same attention. These dudes are rank. They are such money chasers they have sold their souls.

Coaching is bollocks unless that person is qualified and still has professional supervision. Life coaching as a term should be bleeping banned. It’s grim. It’s just people deciding they want to tell people what to do. Like some of the Towie lot who now want to be motivational speakers and life coaches 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.