Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a quick rundown of names and brands we know of so far:

Rhys Davies
Rhys David Davies
Llewellyn Davies
Llewellyn Mark Davies
Champions of Mind
The Keynote Master
NLP Masterclass Worldwide
No Exit Ltd
Champions of Mind Coaching Academy
The Online Executive Ltd
Hypnosis Training UK Ltd
NLP Worldwide Ltd
Timeline Therapy UK Ltd
Personal Development Worldwide Ltd

Reactions: 4
From a reliable source - conned by LD and having now looked into RD

LD and wife G rent manor and it’s entire contents including all furniture from Colin Pharaoh. G has nothing, her parents have nothing. Her family look up to LD and his money. She’s an aerobics teacher who has now started Botox training. Lacking in clients it appears. Likes expensive things and not very bright.
RD knew Lauren years back. She was married, but split with husband, who died more recently whilst she was with RD. Their home, a former care home is also rented, as were their 2 previous homes. Lauren has a successful permanent make up and skin care business.
Lauren is hard faced, pushy. Refuses to adhere to lockdown restrictions, wear a mask, brags about money and lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

LD and wife G rent manor and it’s entire contents including all furniture from Colin Pharaoh. G has nothing, her parents have nothing. Her family look up to LD and his money. She’s an aerobics teacher who has now started Botox training. Lacking in clients it appears. Likes expensive things and not very bright.
RD knew Lauren years back. She was married, but split with husband, who died more recently whilst she was with RD. Their home, a former care home is also rented, as were their 2 previous homes. Lauren has a successful permanent make up and skin care business.
Lauren is hard faced, pushy. Refuses to adhere to lockdown restrictions, wear a mask, brags about money and lifestyle.
Wow. This shitshow truly is the gift that keeps on giving!

Great work.

Do you know the address of the former care home?

Reactions: 2

That all sounds pretty bloody accurate from the bits and pieces I know/have found out! I knew they rented all the furniture too, as could see it all in the original pics of the listings (I was also one who was temporarily taken in by Lewellyn Davies and have been to his house). Something didn’t feel right about the whole thing after the first time I visited, so did some digging and found that the land registry wasn’t in his name.

When I kept seeing him lying on social media constantly banging on/bragging about how he owned it, I literally wanted to scream!! Had no idea what to do with that info once I had it, as it was before everything blew up and was exposed.

LD told me about the cosmetics business Georgia was starting and implied she had no clue about the business finances of it all 🙄 Pot...kettle...black and he shouldn’t have even be talking to a client about his wife like that. I met her very briefly one time and from what I’ve seen of her on socials, I agree that she doesn’t seem very bright, to put it politely.

He knew nothing about client confidentiality either and was always banging on about things he shouldn’t about other people he was coaching. So bad. He would constantly make negative comments about the people on the ‘Smashing it’ course also, which I didn’t like.

Interesting to have it confirmed that Rhys Davies’ house is rented too, as I did wonder that.

They’re both nothing but nasty little liars.

I got the impression that Lauren’s business is doing well from one of her cocky posts about not having to do promotions 🙄

And there was an arrogant braggy and defiant post about all the holidays she normally takes each year and how she does what she wants.

It would appear Lauren & Rhys are perfect for each other and Georgia is just getting eaten alive by LD.

I hope you managed to get your money back from that bastard.

Rhys & Llewy Davies, How to Monetize Social Media Expertise = Buy 11,599 bot followers in one day for your dodgy NLP training school, then one week later they all disappear. Excellent strategy geniuses!
This was like when everything was coming out and unravelling, Llewellyn Davies’ followers suddenly shot up to 77k from 42k in the space of 5 minutes, he got called out for it on Instagram, then hey presto went back down again after the story about it 🙄 This was all in the same day. Pathetic. He thinks people are as thick as he is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
It's absolutely insane how much is coming out about Llewellyn and Rhys Davies now that Sarah Akwisombe has imploded.

Who would have thought this entire situation could blow up like it has, with daily revelations about all the lead figures in it? 😮😮😮

It's absolutely insane how much is coming out about Llewellyn and Rhys Davies now that Sarah Akwisombe has imploded.

Who would have thought this entire situation could blow up like it has, with daily revelations about all the lead figures in it? 😮😮😮
Llewellyn and Rhys Davies must be absolutely fuming! For years they were scamming people undetected then BAM! Exposure central!! I bet my life on it that Rhys totally blames Llewy for this, for sleeping with her and messing it all up for them 😂 I can’t believe how differently I look at Sarah Akwisombe after all of this too now. The way she’s behaved is actually unforgivable.

I honestly felt sorry for the her at first as thought she had been emotionally abused and manipulated and you know, maybe that was the case BUT she fails to understand that doesn’t separate from the fact that others were dragged into this and were affected emotionally and/or financially because of her introduction of him and advocation of him. It’s not ok that she has financially still benefitted from the situation and appears to have just ‘abandoned’ the people who supported and looked up to her. I don’t get why she can’t see that?

The fact she can’t understand why people are wanting refunds of everything she’d ever done and not just from the failed and cancelled ‘Smashing it’ course, shows how little she really gets the impact that all of this has had on her reputation. Nobody can trust or believe anything she has ever said/sold, as her credibility has gone.

What she also fails to realise is, there were people that well and truly bought into her had some people were so lost and vulnerable that they saw her as the solution to them finding their way and someone who was giving them the strength, confidence and guidance they felt they needed (even if she’s now claiming that responsibility isn’t on her, she was marketing herself as being a leader in those areas and that’s what was selling the courses to people, so you can’t have it both ways) and now they’ve had that ripped away from them.

On top of that she introduced another person for them to look to for guidance, so it was a double whammy when it all blew up. This at a time where there is a global pandemic going on and people are even more vulnerable.

I personally, wasn’t looking at either of them to be my ‘saviours’ but I still have found the whole thing pretty unsettling. And trust me when I say there were a LOT of people in ‘Smashing it’ who were extremely emotionally dependent on them both, so the way this has affected their mental health is actually quite a worry. And 100% the entirety of that course should have been refunded, no debate. The content is worth nothing to anyone now & everything in it is being called into question. And she said herself she wasn’t delivering her ‘usual standard of service/content’ so I don’t get how she can even argue it?

Laughably links to all the live zoom videos were sent out afterwards, so everyone had access to all the content. I mean, who on earth would want to watch those back? Certainly not me. I missed a couple of the lives and I couldn’t bare to even watch those now.

I tried for a while to give her the benefit of the doubt on some of her questionable behaviour in the aftermath of the car crash that occurred, but I just can’t anymore. It’s all gone too far the wrong way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What she also fails to realise is, there were people that well and truly bought into her had some people were so lost and vulnerable that they saw her as the solution to them finding their way and someone who was giving them the strength, confidence and guidance they felt they needed (even if she’s now claiming that responsibility isn’t on her, she was marketing herself as being a leader in those areas and that’s what was selling the courses to people, so you can’t have it both ways) and now they’ve had that ripped away from them.

On top of that she introduced another person for them to look to for guidance, so it was a double whammy when it all blew up. This at a time where there is a global pandemic going on and people are even more vulnerable.

I personally, wasn’t looking at either of them to be my ‘saviours’ but I still have found the whole thing pretty unsettling. And trust me when I say there were a LOT of people in ‘Smashing it’ who were extremely emotionally dependent on them
This ties into an even bigger ethical question about the tactics Llewellyn and Rhys Davies use, along with Sarah Akwisombe.

A true client focused coach would be prequalifying students/clients to ensure they are a: mentally robust enough and in a good enough place to deal with the challenges, belief testing and soul searching that effective coaching involves, and b: their reasons for being on a programme, to ensure that the coach is able to help the client progress, and not tip a vulnerable person over the edge.

But as we now know, this is only about making money, not delivering true value or helping people.

The sooner coaching is regulated as an industry the better - it'll help weed people like these 3 and their underlings out.

This ties into an even bigger ethical question about the tactics Llewellyn and Rhys Davies use, along with Sarah Akwisombe.

A true client focused coach would be prequalifying students/clients to ensure they are a: mentally robust enough and in a good enough place to deal with the challenges, belief testing and soul searching that effective coaching involves, and b: their reasons for being on a programme, to ensure that the coach is able to help the client progress, and not tip a vulnerable person over the edge.

But as we now know, this is only about making money, not delivering true value or helping people.

The sooner coaching is regulated as an industry the better - it'll help weed people like these 3 and their underlings out.
100 per cent this!!

Some people were revealing all kinds of personal things about themselves, especially from what I’ve heard in the coaching sessions and were really worried about exposing Llewellyn and Rhys Davies due to this.

A lot of people also apparently didn’t respond well to the brash approach to the course sessions either and didn’t feel comfortable enough to voice it until others did.

I mean, when your sole purpose is to just make money, you have no interest in ensuring the 250+ people who enrol in your course are in a suitable mental place to so, you only see pound signs. There was also pretty much no real information as to what the course would ACTUALLY entail either, so it wasn’t until people had signed up and were involved that they realised it wasn’t for them. (I mean if you’re not actually planning your course content, winging it and making it up as you go along, then you can’t really be surprised if people complain and feel it didn’t meet expectations. This would also explain why when you wanted more info, you couldn’t get it, as there wasn’t any!!)

If you tried to ask for more details or if it would be right for you, you just got shot down or had very curt responses and were made to feel like ‘if you have to ask, then you’re not ready.’ So fucked up. And then you wonder why you end up with so many unhappy people?!

It’s actually crazy to think they got that many people to sign up and commit to £200 per month for 6 months with as little information as there was! It just shows how much people had bought into them and they just abused that trust. When you think about it, how dare you get hundreds of people to make a 6 month commitment to a course you just plan on winging?! What guarantee do you have that what you’re selling will actually be any good?! And then when people say it wasn’t good, you act shocked?! It’s unreal.

Plus people who had being following Sarah Akwisombe had bought into the ‘pre Llewy’ version of her. Her attitude and approach massively changed since he came on the scene, so the version they got of her during the course wasn’t the person they had bought into, hence further dissatisfaction.

Coaching definitely needs to be regulated, it’s actually insanity that it isn’t already.

Last edited:
  • Heart

This is important because with so much focus on Sarah, Llewy and Rhys have escaped repercussions of the seriousness of what happened here and have gone back to business/hustling/conning as usual.

Sarah is an adult of consenting age but a professional coach should never ever cross the lines that were crossed. Apart from the obvious reasons of why you don't sleep with clients, there are all sorts of dynamics playing out in a coaching relationship (like transference and countertransference) that can tap into unresolved issues and retraumatize clients. The responsibility is on the coach to know this and be able to tell if they have taken on a situation above their remit and whether or not they are causing long term harm. If they were regulated by professional bodies Llewy would have lost any license to coach for what he did.

Rhys Davies and Llewy Davies ignore ethics and think of them as something that slows them results, this is dangerous for the people who will sign up to their courses. They want results at any costs even if they destroy lives and that is terrifying.

• Sad
  • Heart
This is important because with so much focus on Sarah, Llewy and Rhys have escaped repercussions of the seriousness of what happened here and have gone back to business/hustling/conning as usual.

Sarah is an adult of consenting age but a professional coach should never ever cross the lines that were crossed. Apart from the obvious reasons of why you don't sleep with clients, there are all sorts of dynamics playing out in a coaching relationship (like transference and countertransference) that can tap into unresolved issues and retraumatize clients. The responsibility is on the coach to know this and be able to tell if they have taken on a situation above their remit and whether or not they are causing long term harm. If they were regulated by professional bodies Llewy would have lost any license to coach for what he did.

Rhys Davies and Llewy Davies ignore ethics and think of them as something that slows them results, this is dangerous for the people who will sign up to their courses. They want results at any costs even if they destroy lives and that is terrifying.
YES YES AND YES TO ALL OF THIS.

I raised this before that some focus also needed to be on Llewellyn and Rhys Davies. I get that people were currently trying to get refunds from Sarah Akwisombe and as she was so active on her socials, it brought more of the spotlight onto her. Meanwhile those 2 were silently planning their next move under the radar, so it’s massively important that these discussions on them are taking place.

What Llewyn Davies did in relation to abusing his position is disgusting and I agree with what you’ve said regarding the implications of it.

I truly believe he’s triggered some things in Sarah Akwisombe following on from this, as we can all see from her behaviour since everything has been very erratic. I’m sure that the fact that her public persona/reputation/credibility has been damaged hasn’t helped, but that’s mainly down to how she’s handled the situation.

Is this down to her showing her true colours or a result of what went down? Bit of both, who knows? This is something I frequently question. I don’t know her well enough to have a concrete answer to that. I know her through social media and not personally & we all know that what you portray online can be very different to real life.

As much as some people who entered into the coaching with LD & RD & enrolled on the course may have not been in an emotionally enough stable place to do so, perhaps Sarah wasn’t best placed emotionally to enter into a mentorship with Llewy and it caused some damage, which is being publicly played out.

I’d truly like to believe she’s not in her right mind at the moment, rather than to believe she’s just a bad person and this is us seeing her for who she really is, but I honestly couldn’t say for definite.

Her actions appear to be that of someone who’s deep down very insecure and without the validation of others (which she claims she doesn’t need) it would seem she’s falling apart and massively floundering.

This whole mess is very sad in general and I honestly don’t know how it’s going to end.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 11.27.51.png

The saviourism is so blatant, he's trying to make out he's a generous man and not a bastard that owes people 1000s of pounds. Its transparent damage control and it reeks. Pay back the money you owe first you tit.

• Angry
  • Wow
I’m wondering if things are getting back to them as Sarah King, their PA has been on an insta blocking spree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Blocking real followers or the fake ones they bought?!?!? 😂😂😂😂😂

No doubt they're snooping everywhere - the spotlight is on them like never before.
Well she blocked me 😂 She has hardly any followers, so doesn’t appear to have bought any. She must have been alerted to the post where she was mentioned yesterday 😂

Reactions: 1
Well she blocked me 😂 She has hardly any followers, so doesn’t appear to have bought any. She must have been alerted to the post where she was mentioned yesterday 😂
Aaah I see! I thought you meant she had access to their accounts and was blocking 😂😂

I imagine she'll want to distance herself soon!

Who would have thought a couple of months ago that this would be all happening? Unbelievable.

Blocking real followers or the fake ones they bought?!?!? 😂😂😂😂😂

No doubt they're snooping everywhere - the spotlight is on them like never before.

These 2 look like straight up conmen. Hilarious how Rhys has 35k followers but gets less than 20 likes on most of his pics

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Something big about them blackmailing and threatening came up on the latest Sarah Akwisombe thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.