Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup he’s the one who’s ‘certifying’ them in NLP and his hypnotherapy 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not sure who that dude is that they’re abusing
They made an investment into David Shephard's company not long ago, so basically bought their certifications.

The person being hypnotised does look like Steve Burgess, I'll try and do some more digging to find out if it definitely is or not.

But my god, this is terrifying. Rhys and Llewy could create trigger words in a coaching session to then use any time in the future to keep people locked in and paying them. duck!!

Reactions: 6
I think the whole lot - Sarah, Rhyss and Llewy - should have their Instagram accounts closed, as that's where they get their preys. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They made an investment into David Shephard's company not long ago, so basically bought their certifications.

The person being hypnotised does look like Steve Burgess, I'll try and do some more digging to find out if it definitely is or not.

But my god, this is terrifying. Rhys and Llewy could create trigger words in a coaching session to then use any time in the future to keep people locked in and paying them. duck!!
Had another look and it doesn’t look like it is. This guy has a skinnier nose.

And yup!! I’m sure that’s the plan...this is horrific!!

“THE POWER OF SUGGESTION TO THE UNCONSCIOUS MIND” Jesus Christ!! 😱

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
YAAAASS. I’ve been following the SA thread and it doesn’t feel right that they don’t get the same attention. These dudes are rank. They are such money chasers they have sold their souls.

Coaching is bollocks unless that person is qualified and still has professional supervision. Life coaching as a term should be bleeping banned. It’s grim. It’s just people deciding they want to tell people what to do. Like some of the Towie lot who now want to be motivational speakers and life coaches 🙄
I think coaching can be beneficial and have a positive purpose (and it really isn’t for everybody) but unfortunately as the industry isn’t regulated it allows for any Tom, dick Harry to do it - good or not, good intentions or not.

But then saying that, those 2 chumps have bought themselves some ‘certifications’ and that isn’t any reassurance either.

Unscrupulous, money hungry scammers will work their way into almost any industry, given half the chance!

The world is just full of little fuckers who ruin things for genuine people 😡

Reactions: 3
I think one of the first things to be done is make sure their names are top of google and associated with scams and fraud.
We can make sure in every post on this forum is written their full names and include these possible searches by potential future clients. That's a start. These men are very dangerous. Is Rhys Davies Coach a scam? ... YES
Include other titles you think might be potential searches but where possible right their names, not they/them

Rhys Davies Coach - Conman
Rhys Davies Hypnotist - Fraud
Rhys Davies Hypnotherapist - Fake
Rhys Davies NLP - Scammer
Rhys Davies Trainer - Con Artist

LLewy Davies Coach - Conman
Llewelyn Davies Hypnotist - Fraud
Llewelyn Davies Hypnotherapist - Fake
Llewy Davies NLP - Scammer
Llewelyn Davies Training - Scam

Champions of Mind - Conman, Fraud, Fake, Scammer, Scam

• Heart
They are bleeping hypnotising people now .. Jesus Christ , so dangerous .
Surely that must be regulated?! You’re not allowed to see hypnotism (the act of putting someone under at least) on TV so there surely must be regs around it? I don’t know

Surely that must be regulated?! You’re not allowed to see hypnotism (the act of putting someone under at least) on TV so there surely must be regs around it? I don’t know
Nope. Believe it or not, the Hypnotism Act only relates to stage/entertainment hypnosis. Madness - I couldn't believe it when I looked it up!!

• Wow
Rhys Davies Coach - Conman
Rhys Davies Hypnotist - Fraud
Rhys Davies Hypnotherapist - Fake
Rhys Davies NLP - Scammer
Rhys Davies Trainer - Con Artist

LLewy Davies Coach - Conman
Llewelyn Davies Hypnotist - Fraud
Llewelyn Davies Hypnotherapist - Fake
Llewy Davies NLP - Scammer
Llewelyn Davies Training - Scam

Champions of Mind - Conman, Fraud, Fake, Scammer, Scam
This is terrifying that they are moving into hypnotherapy 😞

Reactions: 6
Million quid profit for Rhys this year...
Rhys Davies can't read. Rhys Davies has not read 4 books this year, and Rhys Davies has NOT made a million pounds, Rhys Davies was unable to reimburse the people he scammed and refused to refund. It's not even close to that. Rhys Davies is a flat out liar and conman as is his brother Llewy Davies another thick fraudster.

Rhys Davies calls himself a SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT and his Instagram statistics look like this. Bought followers. Less than 1% engagement rate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both these idiots (Rhys Davies & Llewellyn Davies) are so proud that they don’t (can’t) read. They constantly brag about it, as if it’s something to be proud of 😂

Trying to be ‘relatable’ to the people they’re targeting to try & make them feel as if anyone can achieve success if they just follow their ‘guidance.’ (If someone like ME can do it, you can too type of BS) 🙄🙄

It’s actually embarrassingly transparent now we know what they’re about...🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Both these idiots (Rhys Davies & Llewellyn Davies) are so proud that they don’t (can’t) read. They constantly brag about it, as if it’s something to be proud of 😂

Trying to be ‘relatable’ to the people they’re targeting to try & make them feel as if anyone can achieve success if they just follow their ‘guidance.’ (If someone like ME can do it, you can too type of BS) 🙄🙄

It’s actually embarrassingly transparent now we know what they’re about...🙄
1 of 4 books he read....didn’t finish it though too hard😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd never seen their number plates before. What a pair of dicks. Llewy's car can be bought for about 15k and Rhys's for about 18k. Not exactly millionaire money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Llewy should probably have spent the money he's wasted on that horrific wrap on an MOT.
It ran out last week.
Not bright, this pair.
Which is why they're limited to targeting the very lowest hanging of "clients"..

Tempted to sign up for Rhys's discounted "mentorship" next year though. I could do with learning all about branding from him - including where his t-shirt guy got those fonts from. A cracked version of Photoshop CS2 in 2006 by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On a serious note, this is utterly terrifying!!

Could you just IMAGINE how badly Rhys Davies & Llewellyn Davies could abuse this?! 🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
David Shepherd NLP their corrupt trainer who has received money from too men in the middle of criminal proceedings is on the advisory board of ANLP.

We could all call them to let them know what he is doing in qualifying well documented criminals +44 (0)20 3051 6740 or email them [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.