Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here...Sarah King is taking on PA duties Matt Hall & Alec Witts from 2021.
Looks like LD is back working from his/not his manor. He’s appeared on their zoom calls from there.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Q
Long time lurker here...Sarah King is taking on PA duties Matt Hall & Alec Witts from 2021.
Looks like LD is back working from his/not his manor. He’s appeared on their zoom calls from there.
Interestingly I’m just back from Essex visiting my friend. He mentioned that LD has been living in a hotel in Herts for months.
RD and his ignorant Mrs are back up to full speed lecturing and patronising their cronies and encouraging other with displays of their material anchors.
If LD is back with his wife I expect it will be no time until the push will be back on the socials and the hustling and grifting will continue, interspersed with body building comps, aggressive pitches and roid fuelled rants.
Hear that they move around different gyms pedalling their pre/post workout preps and steroids.been banned from some by all accounts.

Reactions: 4
Hear that they move around different gyms pedalling their pre/post workout preps and steroids.been banned from some by all accounts
The dots join up..... I've seen videos of the brothers handing over carrier bags of cash to each other and wondered why, if they were making all the money from coaching via bank transfers.

If they're selling steroids in gyms then no wonder! Also further reinforces the Roid Rants we've seen them both on 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
From a reliable source - conned by LD and having now looked into RD

LD and wife G rent manor and it’s entire contents including all furniture from Colin Pharaoh. G has nothing, her parents have nothing. Her family look up to LD and his money. She’s an aerobics teacher who has now started Botox training. Lacking in clients it appears. Likes expensive things and not very bright.
RD knew Lauren years back. She was married, but split with husband, who died more recently whilst she was with RD. Their home, a former care home is also rented, as were their 2 previous homes. Lauren has a successful permanent make up and skin care business.
Lauren is hard faced, pushy. Refuses to adhere to lockdown restrictions, wear a mask, brags about money and lifestyle.
Lauren had an affair with RD whilst married and whilst her husband was battling cancer! She changed her name over night and thenn the bragging started, she was never as bad as she is now but her constant ‘I’m the best in the industry’ fails to make me laugh considering 3 years ago she worked for The Lottery 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The dots join up..... I've seen videos of the brothers handing over carrier bags of cash to each other and wondered why, if they were making all the money from coaching via bank transfers.

If they're selling steroids in gyms then no wonder! Also further reinforces the Roid Rants we've seen them both on 😂😂😂
The rants when LD claims he’ll run for Prime Minister 🤣🤣

• Haha
Rhys house belongs to the girlfriend. He has nothing to do with it but pretends he does. He's a child. Parasites waiting for a host, vulnerable women.
The girlfriend owns nothing, her ex husbands house was his that she lived in and took the furniture she apparently purchased. She lived with her parents for a short time before moving into a rented barn with RD.

I can fully believe that. I’ve heard she has her own money, I think it was left to her by her ex husband who I think died, someone else said it was from her dad though, so not 100 per cent which. It was one of them though...

Llewy said she loved to spend and was going to ‘run Rhys into the ground’ 🙄 Funny that, considering she was probably just spending her own money 😂

The ex had an older son too I believe, so maybe he inherited it all, given that she’d left him already for RD. Her business is run From her dads house in Hollywood, Wythall whilst she lives in Bromsgrove.

Good to see Panic The Mother has reappeared on IG - she revealed lots of info on the twins before. No doubt there will be more bombshells from her before long, plus with the Sarah Akwisombe situation getting more and more publicity in the national press, that will put more spotlight on Champions of Mind too.

Panic the Mother did say in her post that she was still having problems with him, so I assume that’s Rhys then...!

They pushed for people to take BBLS so they knew money was easily accessible on a long term government loan and then preyed on vulnerable who were worried about their business in the pandemic, whilst they constantly bragged about their income, cars, watches, holidays. LD even posted a photo of his step son counting piles of cash - labelling it home schooling. This stinks, I just hope they will be exposed for what they truly are. Bullies, conmen and liars. 😡😡

• Wow
I really want the letters on those awful teeshirts they are flogging to mean something else and something they would consider inappropriate. I’m such a child 😂

• Heart
I’ve even told he’s still staying at a hotel suite in Hertfordshire. I think it’s that background you can see.
He’s driving around in his hideous pimped up 15 year old Bentley, now wrapped and with solid gold badges and a cringeworthy numberplate. All paid for by money he manipulated from his clients at a vulnerable time,

I’ve even told he’s still staying at a hotel suite in Hertfordshire. I think it’s that background you can see.
He’s driving around in his hideous pimped up 15 year old Bentley, now wrapped and with solid gold badges and a cringeworthy numberplate. All paid for by money he manipulated from his clients at a vulnerable time,
I saw the photo of that Bentley, bloody hell it's HIDEOUS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
NO, NO & NO 😫

Seriously, how can these 2 bastards be stopped?

This is getting even more concerning...I dread to think of the damage they can cause hypnotising people. FML

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.