Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Shepherd NLP their corrupt trainer who has received money from too men in the middle of criminal proceedings is on the advisory board of ANLP.

We could all call them to let them know what he is doing in qualifying well documented criminals +44 (0)20 3051 6740 or email them [email protected]
💯 we should all drop them an email! 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Llewy should probably have spent the money he's wasted on that horrific wrap on an MOT.
It ran out last week.
Not bright, this pair.
Which is why they're limited to targeting the very lowest hanging of "clients"..

Tempted to sign up for Rhys's discounted "mentorship" next year though. I could do with learning all about branding from him - including where his t-shirt guy got those fonts from. A cracked version of Photoshop CS2 in 2006 by the looks of it.
So true - their first designer was better than this - I’m guessing this is their own doing!

Reactions: 2
This guy used to be their Brand Manager for their ‘Champions of Mind’ podcast (it stopped in Nov 2018). They decided to part ways around a that time! His podcast which I listen to is pretty insightful and good mix of humour too. Comes across personable and professional chap, and very different personality to the `twins - rough n ready.

p.s if you listen to some of the episodes he often hints as to why he left TTT...eye-opening!...and I’ll leave it there 🤭😳

Attachments

• Heart
The ‘ Get bleeping massive’ makes me want to poke my eyes out . Everything that’s wrong with the world .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Reading this ‘highlight-ed‘ part of this post on Insta...remind you of anyone?🤷🏾‍♂️ (courtesy of ‘librarymindset’)
Rhys and Llewy Davies of Champions of Mind did not make a million this year. Its not financially possible unless it was illegally acquired through crime, even the money they stole off the women they refuse to reimburse wouldn't be more than £100,000 but far off a million. They are comfortable liars, cheats and conmen. They were qualified as hypnosis trainers today. The amount of people this will impact negatively is terrifying.

This is on PTMs story!
Who is PTM, and do you had a link to her Instagram?

Seriously I cant imagine next year being any different for this pair (Llewelyn and Rhys). Like Sarah Akwisombie - I don’t need Tarot cards (...nor crystals for that matter!) to see that people will be demanding recompense - for what they’ve done!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Seriously I cant imagine next year being any different for this pair (Llewelyn and Rhys). Like Sarah Akwisombie - I don’t need Tarot cards (...nor crystals for that matter!) to see that people will be demanding recompense - for what they’ve done!
PanicTheMother on insta x

I am so disgusted and annoyed, there has to be some justice for Panic the Mother and the others involved. They are crooks plain and simple. They will hurt and con and mess with the minds of so many with their upcoming school. They belong in prison.

no! but I suppose it's just a steroid spewing of psychotic nonsense. Why do you ask?
Occasionally there is something resembling humour, and the totally obvious;in and amongst the “spewing”. Mostly coming from their host

Reactions: 1
And so it continues into the new year. Rhys is taking his family on a huge holiday, courtesy of those he has conned. Leaving a tier 4 area where travel is not allowed, to fly away from it all with his awful covid denying gf. No doubt lewy is firmly ensconced back at the manor, dressed head to toe in clashing designer clobber and waiting to fleece as many new victims as possible, whilst probably contravening all covid restrictions as and when it suits him. SA is back to telling everyone how it is and how much she loves the money - yet has still not refunded the many she ripped off last year.
Let’s hope 2021 is the year this all comes to light and their wrongdoings and cons are truly exposed! Happy New year all!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And so it continues into the new year. Rhys is taking his family on a huge holiday, courtesy of those he has conned. Leaving a tier 4 area where travel is not allowed, to fly away from it all with his awful covid denying gf. No doubt lewy is firmly ensconced back at the manor, dressed head to toe in clashing designer clobber and waiting to fleece as many new victims as possible, whilst probably contravening all covid restrictions as and when it suits him. SA is back to telling everyone how it is and how much she loves the money - yet has still not refunded the many she ripped off last year.
Let’s hope 2021 is the year this all comes to light and their wrongdoings and cons are truly exposed! Happy New year all!
Looks like Llewy’s wife forgave him for the affair with SA; according to Insta, they are now off playing happy families on the Maldives. When you have the winning mindset, Covid restrictions don’t apply...

• Wow
LD is away too with the ‘wife’ poor gal must be desperation!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.