Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from the Sarah Akwisombe thread I thought it was time these losers got their own thread . They are starting to put out the feelers to see who else they can try rip off .
A brief summary

These dodgy characters are involved in MLM style motivational coaching , they host events and upsell mentoring to clients and they allegedly have dubious ethics.

Llewelyn teamed up with Sarah Akwisombe to take money for business courses that collapsed.
No money returned and Uncompleted courses .

of inappropriate and gas lighting behaviour from clients and allegations of threats to anyone who questions them or asks for refunds .

Anything else ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They also wear clothes two sizes too small. The trousers are too short and they can’t afford to wear socks by the looks of it.

they don’t have sports cars and share a couple of fake Rolexes to make them look all rich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Following on from the Sarah Akwisombe thread I thought it was time these losers got their own thread . They are starting to put out the feelers to see who else they can try rip off .
A brief summary

These dodgy characters are involved in MLM style motivational coaching , they host events and upsell mentoring to clients and they allegedly have dubious ethics.

Llewelyn teamed up with Sarah Akwisombe to take money for business courses that collapsed.
No money returned and Uncompleted courses .

of inappropriate and gas lighting behaviour from clients and allegations of threats to anyone who questions them or asks for refunds .

Anything else ?
- Manipulate you into thinking you need to spend large amounts of money with them as you’re ‘investing in yourself’ but you will get no real tangible return on it

- Upsell you quickly in stages and use pressure tactics to send the money immediately

- Get you to pay into multiple different bank accounts (which is shady in itself)

- Flash material things they ‘own’ to try and portray the image they are successful and will encourage you to do the same and will constantly talk about having ‘material anchors.’ This helps make it look like to others you are doing well because of them - helps hook in others

- Get you to tag them on social media constantly to advocate them to others, in order for them to lure them in also

- Have an ‘inner circle’ who are basically mini clones of them, who they teach their tactics to so that they can source their own ‘victims’ (Pure MLM tactics/structure). By advertising the fact they have these ‘long term students/clients’ it creates the false image that they are successful and good at what they do/legit

- As soon as you become aware that they are not able to deliver on promises and no longer wish to work with them, you get blocked on social media to try and prevent you from exposing them on their platform

- They have bought their followers, to try and bring false credibility to their ‘brand’

- They will try and isolate you from anyone with any common sense and who may influence you to question them or their intentions. They will do this by convincing you that you need to cut off the ‘dead wood’ and any doubters that will just interfere with your progress and that they are not on your wavelength

- You are not allowed to ‘question the process’ which means they have free reign to do whatever they want, under the pretence that they know what their doing, without you feeling comfortable to raise concerns you will undoubtedly have as a result of the tactics they use

- They mainly target women. They will tailor the manipulation depending on your personality and what will ensure to get you on board

- Llewy recently did a story and posts ‘apologising’ to people who had been affected by his recent behaviour, which was purely a manipulation tactic, as he has blocked everyone who was involved

- They still owe people thousands of pounds and are refusing to refund and stopped responding to them. Rhys especially owes a huge amount of money and was extremely aggressive in his responses to people who wanted their money back. This was the reason they disappeared from social media for the past few months

I’m sure there’s more. If I think of any, I’ll add them. Am sure others have more to add...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
- Manipulate you into thinking you need to spend large amounts of money with them as you’re ‘investing in yourself’ but you will get no real tangible return on it

- Upsell you quickly in stages and use pressure tactics to send the money immediately

- Get you to pay into multiple different bank accounts (which is shady in itself)

- Flash material things they ‘own’ to try and portray the image they are successful and will encourage you to do the same and will constantly talk about having ‘material anchors.’ This helps make it look like to others you are doing well because of them - helps hook in others

- Get you to tag them on social media constantly to advocate them to others, in order for them to lure them in also

- Have an ‘inner circle’ who are basically mini clones of them, who they teach their tactics to so that they can source their own ‘victims’ (Pure MLM tactics/structure). By advertising the fact they have these ‘long term students/clients’ it creates the false image that they are successful and good at what they do/legit

- As soon as you become aware that they are not able to deliver on promises and no longer wish to work with them, you get blocked on social media to try and prevent you from exposing them on their platform

- They have bought their followers, to try and bring false credibility to their ‘brand’

- They will try and isolate you from anyone with any common sense and who may influence you to question them or their intentions. They will do this by convincing you that you need to cut off the ‘dead wood’ and any doubters that will just interfere with your progress and that they are not on your wavelength

- You are not allowed to ‘question the process’ which means they have free reign to do whatever they want, under the pretence that they know what their doing, without you feeling comfortable to raise concerns you will undoubtedly have as a result of the tactics they use

- They mainly target women. They will tailor the manipulation depending on your personality and what will ensure to get you on board

- Llewy recently did a story and posts ‘apologising’ to people who had been affected by his recent behaviour, which was purely a manipulation tactic, as he has blocked everyone who was involved

- They still owe people thousands of pounds and are refusing to refund and stopped responding to them. Rhys especially owes a huge amount of money and was extremely aggressive in his responses to people who wanted their money back. This was the reason they disappeared from social media for the past few months

I’m sure there’s more. If I think of any, I’ll add them. Am sure others have more to add...
There was evidence in one of the Sarah Akwisombe threads where Rhys had threatened the family of a former client who complained.

Evidence of Rhys falsely claiming to have bought his mum's house, land registry showed it still to be with the same social housing organisation it had been owned by since 1915.

Someone had evidence of past experience of them bullying and working her husband to the bone as a freelancer for very little money. Sounds like he was scared to walk away. Understandable with their history.

Proof of some of the recent convictions including assault by battery and assaulting a police officer.

False or exaggerated claims about film work in Dubai with Nicole Kidman.

Reactions: 5
There was evidence in one of the Sarah Akwisombe threads where Rhys had threatened the family of a former client who complained.

Evidence of Rhys falsely claiming to have bought his mum's house, land registry showed it still to be with the same social housing organisation it had been owned by since 1915.

Someone had evidence of past experience of them bullying and working her husband to the bone as a freelancer for very little money. Sounds like he was scared to walk away. Understandable with their history.

Proof of some of the recent convictions including assault by battery and assaulting a police officer.

False or exaggerated claims about film work in Dubai with Nicole Kidman.

Llewy doesn’t own his manor either...and there’s proof of that too.

Also talk of drug and steroid abuse regarding both of them.

Inappropriate behaviour towards female clients has also been mentioned by various people.

Reactions: 4
How and who does one report these grifters to?
They are vile and aggressive.
Definitely HMRC as there's a massive disparity between claimed earnings/turnover ("7 figure earners" and even a very specific claim of "£1.7m profit in 18 months" ) and company accounts. So either they're lying or lots of it is off books/hidden.

Action Fraud maybe as well?

There was a really good post by PENG1 on one of the Sarah Akwisombe threads with loads of links. I'll try and find it ❤

Reactions: 1
To begin having this page where people can google them is so important, this information needs to be at top of google including the training school they want to start which Rhys has registered as NLP Masterclass Worldwide
https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/12965931-nlp-masterclass-worldwide-ltd. I wonder if David Shepherd their NLP trainer should be contacted? [email protected]

There is also the upcoming show on the BBC that Rhys will be in where he could win prize money. As he is a criminal and in the middle of legal proceedings is this even legal?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There is also the upcoming show on the BBC that Rhys will be in where he could win prize money. As he is a criminal and in the middle of legal proceedings is this even legal?
WTF 😮😮😮😮😮

What show is this? We can put paid to that super easily. That TV show recently where a man had undisclosed far right links had to be taken off air, so TV stations and production companies are probably pretty nervous at the moment.

It wouldn't take a lot to put paid to that. You got any more info?

How and who does one report these grifters to?
They are vile and aggressive.
I imagine HMRC will be pleased to see this one:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m convinced Llewy is writing Rhys’ insta posts, his tone has changed a lot since they’ve come back. Anyone else think this?

Last edited:
Llewy doesn’t own his manor either...and there’s proof of that too.

Also talk of drug and steroid abuse regarding both of them.

Inappropriate behaviour towards female clients has also been mentioned by various people.
Been told by a very reputable source that it is in fact his FiL’s house...

• Wow
Quick bit of googling and it last sold in 2014, list price was £1.5m:

Listed for rent from Jan 2015 onwards at £3195 pcm:

Googling the address sure enough brings up links to various companies owned by Llewy D and then subsequently address changed to his usual 22 Wenlock St registered business address.

Do you think we need to mention all the ones that are in their circle too doing them same to their “clients”

I think anyone who has to mention their watch or their wine as evidence of wealth they have I think it’s safe to say they aren’t actually that rich at all . Everytime he has to spend anything he has to go ... just wait it there till I sell a few bottles of chateaux le pap and I will get back to you . NOT WEALTHY AT ALL .only rich in that he owns a few fancy items .

Interesting...welI got my hands on the owners’ names. Says it was purchased in 2004. It looks like it was then listed for sale since then but must not have sold, then was listed to rent a couple of times.

Would seem odd that her dad had that much money for a house when he claims him and his wife were basically living in poverty when they were first together...but then, you can’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth. The ‘rags to riches’ story is part of his game.

I recall her selling that whole ‘he used to be broke’ story on her Facebook too. Though he claims he had £40 in his bank account whereas she says £400. I mean at least get your stories to match up, ffs 😂

So it was sold in 2004
Listed for rent in 2013
Listed for sale in 2014
Listed for rent in 2015

From what it looks like on his Instagram, he moved in there around August 2018. Not sure why the last rental listing is showing only 2015 and nothing after that. Can’t work it out...All I know is, he 100 percent doesn’t own it, despite claiming to on multiple occasions.

He even talked some tit about his wife going to view another million pound house they were going to buy and still keep the manor 🙄 He said it a few times, then never heard anything more about it again 😂

Genuinely never come across someone who chats so much tit!! Well, apart from his dumb ass brother 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Rental listing probably wasn’t put up if the FIL owns it. So that would make sense. Tenants from 2015 to 2018 when they moved in.

• Heart
Rental listing probably wasn’t put up if the FIL owns it. So that would make sense. Tenants from 2015 to 2018 when they moved in.
If the FIL owns it, this mean they would have owned it since 2004 though, as it hasn’t sold since then?

Also from the trail on his Instagram it looks like he was only in the house from around 2018 as he shows him moving into a barn before that? Before that, apparently it was a little flat. Hard to work out the truth through all his BS!!

Unless the dad does own it and he wouldn’t let them move in before twatface could afford to pay the rent?! Then the tenants who rented it in 2015 moved out in 2018, it wasn’t listed for rent as he moved in?

Do we know her parents names and if her mum may have remarried?

Georgia’s maiden name is Archer, isn’t it?

The Land registry deed shows a Colin and Tracey Pharoah own it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.