Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pharaoh sounds the fakest name since turkey teeth
There’s stuff coming up on Colin though...

And the wife, Tracey is mentioned on this one...

Reactions: 1
Rhys house belongs to the girlfriend. He has nothing to do with it but pretends he does. He's a child. Parasites waiting for a host, vulnerable women.

Reactions: 3
Rhys house belongs to the girlfriend. He has nothing to do with it but pretends he does. He's a child. Parasites waiting for a host, vulnerable women.
Wow! That's a turn up for the books 😮😮😮

She's got some kind of salon business hasn't she?

Interesting to see him making the claim on social media that he's 5 weeks from completing on his mum's house when a few weeks ago he was apparently done on the deal. Just those pesky kids at the land registry saying otherwise. Calendar reminder set for 8 weeks time to do a fresh land registry search on the address and see if true or not!

I can fully believe that. I’ve heard she has her own money, I think it was left to her by her ex husband who I think died, someone else said it was from her dad though, so not 100 per cent which. It was one of them though...

Llewy said she loved to spend and was going to ‘run Rhys into the ground’ 🙄 Funny that, considering she was probably just spending her own money 😂

Reactions: 2
That certainly puts a new light on things. I always wondered was Rhys' partner turning a blind eye to keep a roof over her head. But it sounds like she's actually a victim here and some sort of coercion is going on. That's awful, God knows what goes on behind closed doors, but we've seen those messages from clients who's families he threatened on an earlier thread.

I hope she gets the help she needs to escape him ❤

I’m convinced Llewy is writing Rhys’ insta posts, his tone has changed a lot since they’ve come back. Anyone else think this?
Looks like you're right! Posted on Rhys' IG, but referring to "myself and Rhys" 😂😂😂😂

And we know from Llewy's posts and videos, that he's a heavy user of the word "myself" rather than "me" to try and create a language pattern to convey education and authority.

Idiots.
Screenshot_20201128_120055.jpg

• Haha
Looks like you're right! Posted on Rhys' IG, but referring to "myself and Rhys" 😂😂😂😂

And we know from Llewy's posts and videos, that he's a heavy user of the word "myself" rather than "me" to try and create a language pattern to convey education and authority.

Idiots.
View attachment 327052
He doesn't specify what game they've been in for "many many" years, Rhys got his NLP qualification last week and was an MLM coffee salesman and a broke personal trainer 1/2 years ago. (plus what does he mean by active? we've all been active dude, unless you are dead, you are active)

The game he means is the game of hustle of conning and delusion. That's the truth here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Be interesting to see what they make of Sarah Akwisombe's latest post after she tried to throw them to the wolves to mask her own fraud! Birds of a feather flock together, but who's going to come out fighting the most when cornered?

I found this guys name linked with living at the same address too and I had to laugh at the photo reeces pieces posted of his garden. It looks like a bloody allotment and surely a man who drives a lambo ( on hp for 5 years. I checked records ) and has a vast collection of designer clothes and pub landlord fake watches can buy a proper hot tub and not an aldi or b&q blow up special 😂😂 still I guess he’s saving for the Maldives ! 😂 talks more
tit than 2 girls one cup! Also he’s been pushed out the way so his Mrs can have a party with friends. Lockdown still is on so who’s reporting them first ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found this guys name linked with living at the same address too and I had to laugh at the photo reeces pieces posted of his garden. It looks like a bloody allotment and surely a man who drives a lambo ( on hp for 5 years. I checked records ) and has a vast collection of designer clothes and pub landlord fake watches can buy a proper hot tub and not an aldi or b&q blow up special 😂😂 still I guess he’s saving for the Maldives ! 😂 talks more
tit than 2 girls one cup! Also he’s been pushed out the way so his Mrs can have a party with friends. Lockdown still is on so who’s reporting them first ?
yes, report them, that must be her father or her husband, most of his watches are rented

Well here's an indication of the value and quality of training you need to become a "certified" NLP life coach 😂😂😂😂

Just popped up in my IG Stories as an ad.

A tenner!! So how champions of mind think its worth more is anyone's guess!

Screenshot_20201129_113257.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2020-11-29 at 12.17.37.png

Lies. He isn't in the 1% of earners. He does have a 1% knowledge of business. The other 99% of his brain is reserved for roids and renting rolexes.

Rhys Davies NLP Masterclass Worldwide Business Strategy = 2 Step Process

1. Buy a 2nd hand Lambo or broken Bentley with the cash made as a PT/ MLM Coffee Salesman which you keep in a box under the bed. You have spare cash from not paying rent because you took advantage of a woman you met at the gym whose husband recently died and you moved in. Make people believe you bought Lamborgini with coaching.

2. Coach/con people with big words and googleable business knowledge and badly written motivational quotes whilst you trip on cocaine and pills. Buy holidays and get people to believe you live an amazing life. Take pictures in tight leggings in front of said cars and say you made your money from coaching. Take pictures of dobermans saying you have protection because you've conned a lot of people and many of them know where you live. Get more people in and coach them to become coaches who coach coaches. Teach them the 2 steps.

The cycle of the MLM "Coaching for Coaches" business model continues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 328180

Lies. He isn't in the 1% of earners. He does have a 1% knowledge of business. The other 99% of his brain is reserved for roids and renting rolexes.

Rhys Davies NLP Masterclass Worldwide Business Strategy = 2 Step Process

1. Buy a 2nd hand Lambo or broken Bentley with the cash made as a PT/ MLM Coffee Salesman which you keep in a box under the bed. You have spare cash from not paying rent because you took advantage of a woman you met at the gym whose husband recently died and you moved in. Make people believe you bought Lamborgini with coaching.

2. Coach/con people with big words and googleable business knowledge and badly written motivational quotes whilst you trip on cocaine and pills. Buy holidays and get people to believe you live an amazing life. Take pictures in tight leggings in front of said cars and say you made your money from coaching. Take pictures of dobermans saying you have protection because you've conned a lot of people and many of them know where you live. Get more people in and coach them to become coaches who coach coaches. Teach them the 2 steps.

The cycle of the MLM "Coaching for Coaches" business model continues.
My god. Him and his brother just get worse and worse the more we hear about them. What scumbags.

Do you think we need to mention all the ones that are in their circle too doing them same to their “clients”
This is important too, as they are a part of this MLM bullshit and scamming another branch of people via the twins.

These 5 are defo part of LD’s ‘inner circle’ -

Matt Hall

Alec Thomas Henry

Steve Burgess

Nisha Patel

Pretesh Patel

Not sure about RD as he doesn’t appear to be as public about his & clients I’ve come across on his insta could possibly be people who were conned, so don’t want to post them, without being sure.

Sarah King was their PA (not sure if this is still the case). Not sure if she was actually aware of anything, or just hired to do all their admin and was oblivious. Though she was certainly made aware there were issues when she was bombarded with clients wanting refunds, following on from the exposure of their antics at the time of the Sarah saga blowing up. If she IS she working for them now, more fool her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just seen she had a new coaching client in September who is followed by RD (Bhavin Patel) So he might be one to watch too...

Haven’t come across this Dean before but he was in a zoom call with the little inner circle twatty crew and has ‘mindset’ tagged onto his insta profile, as well as being a chiropractor 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also saw this posted on RD’s insta, regarding him having a new brand manager, though no idea who she is or how much she’s aware of. Might be blinding getting sucked into their chaos...but...she’s now working with him/them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just seen she had a new coaching client in September who is followed by RD (Bhavin Patel) So he might be one to watch too...

Haven’t come across this Dean before but he was in a zoom call with the little inner circle twatty crew and has ‘mindset’ tagged onto his insta profile, as well as being a chiropractor 🤷🏼‍♀️
Bhavin Patel is one of the "new" coaches coming out of Champions of Mind, that Dapper Chiro, not sure but he seems to have along standing relationship with the twins.

I have a suggestion on this thread. Can we type their full names every post or/and mention NLP Masterclass Worldwide so this is the first website found on them, it feels like a waste to say the twins, what do you think?

• Heart
I have a suggestion on this thread. Can we type their full names every post or/and mention NLP Masterclass Worldwide so this is the first website found on them, it feels like a waste to say the twins, what do you think?
That's a good idea, it worked really well for the Sarah Akwisombe threads, and they are really high ranked now if you search her name 👍👍

YES! The point of this is to raise awareness of them 👌🏼

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.