Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iknoikno21

Omg hahahahahah I came across this post purely by accident and I legit fell off my seat laughing πŸ˜‚.

Right I have known these two clown since the age of 3. I have seen it all, from both brothers being bullied in school to trying to be bullies and getting battered themselves lol.

So during the time I have know them, they have failed at becoming footballers, failed boxers, laughed at others for taking roids but then started abusing them themselves, all while being ridiculed by everyone who has ever met them lol.

Background - they are from Coventry and are 37 years old. They lived in a crappy house their mum owns near Clay Lane in Coventry, googe map it and its a sh1thole area lol. During their young days they got bullied for being the same clowns they are now. They have never had any friends apart from each other. They have always been racist af, especially to Asians. Please note, the school they went to was full of Asians and they always hated the fact the Asian kids had money whilst these two were little tr@mps. After gassing at school they would both become footballers and failing, they joined the army and were off the scene for a while. They resurfaced and claimed to be boxers. They got chased out of at least 4 gyms in Coventry (red corner, future fitness, fitness factory, pro gym) out of which, Rhys Davies sexually abused the 16 year old son of one the owners and yes Rhys is gay. They tried being bullies at these gyms, usually starting trouble with white men who feared them. Let me be straight, they might look big and scary, but they are complete clowns. Anyone who has ever given it back to them, they cr@p themselves. This is how they have been from day one and honestly are complete jokers to the point where no one who knows them would ever be scared of them. So anyway after failing as boxers and constantly dissing steroid users in gyms, they started taking roids themselves lol. This led to them buying them off owners from some gym owners who always kicked these clowns out. Due to some of the gym owners being quite dangerous, they went off the scene again. They resurfaced as the terrible twins, now switching from bodybuilders to positivity coaches or whatever nonsense it was. They preached about bullying but everyone who knows them was like wtf lol. At this point Rhys Davies made a bigger joke out of himself after assaulting someone on a train and running away, for which he got caught lol. Then they left Coventry and no one heard about them. Bear in mind, they have no real friends, even though they claim to be David Hayes, Derek Chisora, Anthony Joshua's friends lol. They are hated by most black people, white people and Asians, purely because they are like leeches who try and mingle in every circle and then get exposed and move on. They have zero shame. The last I heard was that Llewellyn Davies found himself a rich girl, whose dad was minted. Then bang I see this article lol. All I can say is they are the biggest fakes going. By the sounds of it, apart from the money they robbed from others, they haven't got nothing of their own. They always used to buy fake clothes whilst training at pro gym in Coventry so that explains the clothes. Their strength is that they know how to talk the talk and people think because they are big, bl@ck and 'dangerous' they are useful. Nah... They are useless lol. I just pity the silly people who fell for these clowns nonsense, trust me you aren't going to get rich by following these 2 muppet as they aren't rich themselves. I doubt even after nearly 40 years they have paid their mums house off in a cr@p area in Coventry let alone buy manors LOL. all I'm saying is... Let them stick to drinking 35cl bottles of smirnoff in Dubai... Even this is above their level lol.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Serendipity00

Well this is awkward......

As of a few minutes ago, the B10RHY registration is still available on the Regtransfers.co.uk website for Β£293 (the site Rhys has screenshot) - so he's just been caught LYING about buying that plate! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 398515

It gets better though. When you go to the transaction page, that's where you see the view below, which Rhys Davies has selectively cropped to make it look like he's the owner of the private registration. In fact, he's just added it to the basket and not completed the transaction πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

View attachment 398524
I’ve found a much more suitable plate for him...

C82670AF-66F4-4D92-B72E-13722E9725F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Tony Arnold

Dear Rhys

Re: sending yourself screengrabs of messages from your "accountant".

This is the equivalent of sending yourself Valentine's cards when you were 13.

Yours,

The Corporate Clients You Wish You Had

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Leroog

Hi all,
Found these guys bizarrely fascinating for a while now. I know James Burtt who was part of champions of mind for a while. He is a throughly decent bloke and couldn’t believe he had taken up with these obvious liars. Always found their attempts at appearing rich and successful pretty hilarious but thought it took a dark turn at the start of the pandemic when they tried to pretend they had been offered a contract by the NHS to coach staff on the frontline. I am myself frontline NHS staff but you don’t need to be to realise that there is no way these idiots would be allowed anywhere near a hospital during a pandemic. I find it pretty pathetic for people to try and cash in on the current global situation . Sadly it seems like this lie earned them a bit of credibility which helped them take on more clients last year. Anyway just wanted to say This thread is really important for raising awareness of these con artists. Thank you .

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ldldldld123

also, Rhys has bought followers, yesterday he had 40 and today 427? no one is that interested in a middle aged testicle in Primark pants having a salt bath, drinking a Tenzing or watching a doberman sniff a chubby bloke whilst he flexes his knob in his garden. No-one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Tony Arnold

I mean, I think we all knew what to expect..

But do you think Rhys Davies ever looks at an announcement like this and thinks, "is that REALLY the best line-up I can cobble together? FML."

Just waiting for the predictable iTunes Top Ten podcast' announcement. Although James Burtt f**ked off, so they probably don't have anyone on-board who knows how to game the iTunes charts these days. We'll see.

35k Insta 'Followers' and six comments in three hours. It's BLOWING UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Serendipity00

Well, well welllll...

Llewellyn Davies is in fact BACK at his original hotel. And managed to find out which one πŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Bit of a price difference to the underwater room at Atlantis.

And he’s not staying in any kind of fancy lagoon room, as he’s heading up in the lift to the 5th floor.

This was all in his stories 2 hours ago.

This man is so pathetically embarrassing πŸ™ˆ

C3A5B48E-B0FF-499E-B4B2-37718A49010A.jpeg
98354D61-9D68-4DE3-AC9F-DAA5CFBF9593.jpeg
DF5E0DEB-2787-44F3-BE89-CA5E4ADA21E5.jpeg
275029C7-D1D6-4EC0-8063-06C618F8B240.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Testestest

Rhys Davies of Champions of Mind swiftly blocked then deleted his post when questioned. Can't censor on someone else's page can you Rhys Davies.

I wouldn't normally be so petty, except when you are charging people thousands of pounds for service/expertise based on the back of spurious claims which can be disproven, it must be approached head on so people don't get fooled into paying for something they may not get.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Post put up asking why you would have the vaccine πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Oh my god!! So let's just make this super clear:

- anti vaxxer
- doesn't care about the impact or risk to others of her travelling
- has openly put in writing that she would try to illegally corrupt a healthcare professional to fraudulently obtain a vaccine confirmation to allow her to travel

UTTER, UTTER scum. I hope to god that karma bites this disgusting family in the harshest and most prolonged way possible.

• Heart

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice that whenever either of these two clowns post that they are going to have a x number of days social media β€œdetox” they’re back positing within a couple of hours! Ha.
It’s all part of the joke; they prattle on about the importance of consistency, congruency, documenting the journey etc, yet don’t see anything through. I stumbled upon these clowns after seeing Llewy Davies in my gym β€˜coaching’ people three or four years ago, and haven’t yet been able to look away from the ongoing car crash. On the list of β€˜big plans’ that never amount to anything there’s been working with bluechip companies (turned down Β£10m to work with one, apparently), supplement companies (they got to the point of final approval for their fantastic products), some crap thing about helping troubled kids (Chumps of Young Minds), the podcast died a death despite them saying podcasts were the new big thing in monetising media, the annual β€˜next year I will be in the best shape ever’ post, the list goes on. Can’t wait to see him forget about β€˜winning a bodybuilding show’ in April.
These guys are like watching Tiger King- everything is wrong, but you can’t switch off once you start watching.

• Heart

Tony Arnold

Llewy should probably have spent the money he's wasted on that horrific wrap on an MOT.
It ran out last week.
Not bright, this pair.
Which is why they're limited to targeting the very lowest hanging of "clients"..

Tempted to sign up for Rhys's discounted "mentorship" next year though. I could do with learning all about branding from him - including where his t-shirt guy got those fonts from. A cracked version of Photoshop CS2 in 2006 by the looks of it.

• Haha

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
New podcast coming out aswell, apparently! This puts me in an awkward spot- I don't want to listen to their nonsense and increase their audience, thus increasing their potential ad revenue, but I also don't want to miss out on Rhys telling the story of how he cried on his mattress because he just wanted to help people so much. I also need my regular dose of 'as a man who has built multiple six figure companies, and made over Β£1m in profit, I have put in the trench-work'.

Fuck. This is a dilemma. A bit like when I was torn between reporting Llewy D for washing his car when he should be isolating, and not wanting to put police officers through his attempts to hypnotise them.
I have a solution to your dilemma ❀

Download the audio/video of the podcast.

Create a YouTube channel called "TTT exposed" or something.

Write a good video bio with links to this thread and a few key points, plus good search terms like names etc.

Upload the file and launch.

You'll piggyback his traffic generation efforts, expose him to a wider audience to find out the truth about the cons they do, and hurt his own podcast engagement stats and potential revenue.

At worst, your channel will get a copyright strike and the file get taken down, but by then you'll have killed the original podcast's engagement and traffic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Tony Arnold

Rhys Davies new Instagram The Bearded Transformation is very interesting. By which I mean incredibly boring, of course.

For the hundred thousandth time he'll be banging on about how he was once poor and ripped, then rich and fat, then rich and ripped, then even richer and fatter and now, before his wealth and corpulence get the better of him, he's going to reeeeeewind back to the good old days that everyone remembers him for (by everyone he means, I think, himself and his brother. Probably his mum) and get into the best shape of his life. All powered by generic graphic memes.

What IS a little bit interesting is why he'd even bother. The new Insta is going to be the same as every other social channel they have by the looks of it. A dollop of bullshit dusted with a sprinking of crap - NLP, entrepreneur, #hashtag, #endlessbloodyhashtags, picture of food, repeat ad nauseum.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to NOT have this Insta. Any new opportunities to watch this hilarious soap opera play out from a (very very) slightly different angle is all good. But no-one actually cares, as is pretty clear from his lack of engagement anywhere else.

It's a bit like releasing a single, getting to number 174 in the Estonian charts for a week and deciding that's the perfect base from which to launch a triple album inspired by Homer's Odyssey played entirely on hurdy-gurdy. Mind you, I'd buy that too.

• Haha

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Lmao that list of his wealth is hilarious , reads like an 8 year old boy .

bottle of rum
Piece of string
Wooden shack with door hanging off in the woods .
Packet of wotsits
Print of banksy ripped out a magazine .
Pokemon cards.
Pocket watch what I found .

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh and you bet Lauren is still paying the rent for this loser .

• Haha

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Well this is awkward......

As of a few minutes ago, the B10RHY registration is still available on the Regtransfers.co.uk website for Β£293 (the site Rhys has screenshot) - so he's just been caught LYING about buying that plate! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20210123_150314.jpg

It gets better though. When you go to the transaction page, that's where you see the view below, which Rhys Davies has selectively cropped to make it look like he's the owner of the private registration. In fact, he's just added it to the basket and not completed the transaction πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20210123_150843.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tony Arnold

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 14.29.02.png

"Feel free to ask anything you feel you'll benefit from knowing the answers to!"

Hi Matt, I have a question..

If I was being held captive by a malicious wannabe cult leader who was making me post spurious and unsubstantiated claims about his abilities and financial standing on socials, how would I escape?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
It seems the β€˜fam’ are checking out how to get out of fines πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Oh my fucking god!! Lauren Davies is on the whole "freeman on the land" tip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She'll quote magna carta too in a bit, a central element of this flawed theory.

People have tried to use it recently and been shot down by the courts, then hit with their COVID fines.

Expert opinion from Practical Law, confirming the lock down rules are not ultra vires

Pick your experts carefully - the shouty beautician partner of a conman, or an expert legal blog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha