Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear think Carly is pissed? The usual word salad is even more incomprehensible! Have a listen on Instagram and let me know if you understand any of it? 😂😂
Just see this both interrupting each other. And the crap that come out of that women mouth is utter bollocks. Why would you pay for her services when she can’t barely talk to a camera. Thought she was meant to be a professional when it come to marketing and selling a business. Women’s a bleeping ******.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Note: there's nothing wrong with a bang average 4 star hotel. Most of us are bang average! Just be honest with where you're going if you're going to post pictures. Smokey mirrors done cut it around these parts.
(The Terrible Twins are far below bang average - they are in the gutter)

View attachment 1465549
Carly Thornton - there is nothing 'Luxury Private Beach' about Cala d'or Beach. It's for every man his dog. It's a lovely beach but it's not private to you or the hotel you're staying in. Be transparent and people might want to to trust you.
Picture of said beach for reference. lol

View attachment 1465552
No wonder she placed last. You don't step out attempting to win pro with her level of body fat.

Reactions: 4
Just see this both interrupting each other. And the crap that come out of that women mouth is utter bollocks. Why would you pay for her services when she can’t barely talk to a camera. Thought she was meant to be a professional when it come to marketing and selling a business. Women’s a bleeping ******.
She look like she taken a massive rock up her nose as well gurning left right and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if Carly giving pissed up phone calls/voice notes whilst sat next to that bleeping pudding counts as your 'weekly check in'. What a bunch of bleeping amateurs!

The price these mugs charge is similar to what you would pay privately for a professional psychologist. The only difference being that a professional has real qualifications, real experience and wouldn't dream of conducting business whilst half pissed sat next to some tosser that simply cannot go 5 minutes without filming himself speaking utter bleeping bollocks into his phone!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Next year the lemon Llewellyn Davies will be holidaying in sunny Skegness and telling the world he’s at his own resort in the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Carly giving pissed up phone calls/voice notes whilst sat next to that bleeping pudding counts as your 'weekly check in'. What a bunch of bleeping amateurs!

The price these mugs charge is similar to what you would pay privately for a professional psychologist. The only difference being that a professional has real qualifications, real experience and wouldn't dream of conducting business whilst half pissed sat next to some tosser that simply cannot go 5 minutes without filming himself speaking utter bleeping bollocks into his phone!
I've just watched this reel on insta. What an absolute mess. Absolute dogshit pair of unprofessional cunts. Tbf 🍋 is at least not talking to clients (probably hasn't got any atm), but Carly clown is slurring down the phone at a prospective mug.
Brilliant

Reactions: 5
I've just watched this reel on insta. What an absolute mess. Absolute dogshit pair of unprofessional cunts. Tbf 🍋 is at least not talking to clients (probably hasn't got any atm), but Carly clown is slurring down the phone at a prospective mug.
Brilliant
'I had to call because I can't wait to start working with you'

Pissed out of your face, you've been filming each other all day on Instagram (even though you said you'd be having a break from social media whilst you're away) But you attention seeking twats can't last 5 minutes without posting something. Like Rhys's rest day, that lasted all of 5 minutes before he fabricated that someone wanted him to document his rest day.

Even whilst out having a meal, you're banging on about being a mentor, you couldn't mentor a bleeping hibernating hedgehog between you, you bunch of bleeping wet wipes.

I feel sorry for the people on the same package holiday as these twats that have to sit and listen to them, it's like bleeping Kevin and Perry Go Large!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
'I had to call because I can't wait to start working with you'

Pissed out of your face, you've been filming each other all day on Instagram (even though you said you'd be having a break from social media whilst you're away) But you attention seeking twats can't last 5 minutes without posting something. Like Rhys's rest day, that lasted all of 5 minutes before he fabricated that someone wanted him to document his rest day.

Even whilst out having a meal, you're banging on about being a mentor, you couldn't mentor a bleeping hibernating hedgehog between you, you bunch of bleeping wet wipes.

I feel sorry for the people on the same package holiday as these twats that have to sit and listen to them, it's like bleeping Kevin and Perry Go Large!
Just watched it on 🍋 fb ….what a pair of 🚽💩💩🤡🤡

Addition to the tit show:

RHYS: “ I haven’t been in the gym for 6 years and only been training properly for 6 months “

Someone please please pinch him out of this tit bubble he lives in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How’s their heads this morning I wonder?

Can he start any video without the 5min pause, blink, and beard rubbing?
It's more annoying than his poor content....and that's saying something

• Haha
The latest fb rant ! Wow this guy really needs to see a shrink ! Off the charts of just gibberish nonsense! Heavily squinting , it’s like he has multiple personality syndrome! Unfortunately for him all his personalities come across as cunts!
His squinting and blinking is off the scale! He riles himself right up, he's on some serious stuff!

• Haha
In case anyone's following Llewellyn Davies's Insta this week and think he is, actually some kind of success, rather than just A Bloke On His Holidays.. Don't be fooled into paying him for anything - especially not coaching for MASSIVE SUCCESS IN BUSINESS AND LIFE!

In his own words, only cares about the impact his social media makes. Which is awkward...

Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 14.33.45.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can he start any video without the 5min pause, blink, and beard rubbing?
It's more annoying than his poor content....and that's saying something
The pause is whilst he waits for his two viewers (his mum and his aunt) to start watching

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see something on here the other day. There still not giving away there location. But someone found out where there private beach is ?

I see something on here the other day. There still not giving away there location. But someone found out where there private beach is ?
Yea Calla D'or . The stipulation is, its only a private beach when there's no one else on it. so expect a couple of 3am posts in the next few days

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.