Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we assume with all the love bombing for Carly Thornton Gluteywear, she didn’t get a place!

Reactions: 2
“An executive decision”… hahahaha!

The lemon Llewellyn Davies has finally realised he was no where near the level required to compete so in other words, the translation here is, that he is going to take a tit load more gear.

He posted that he had promised his daughter that he was off around Europe to become a champion, shame he won’t be showing her any championship medals nor a pro card when he is down the contact centre on Wednesday morning for his one hour supervised visit with her.

I can’t leave without giving the other one a mention, none other than the big bullshitting Bentley bellend himself. I’m surprised he hasn’t put out a Facebook live boasting about the “traction” he’s getting from his viral video of giving the bloke behind the wheel a “telling off”.

In all seriousness, that video is a true representation of the real them. Manipulative, self-centred bullies who live sad lives and get by intimidating others.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before they’re both a wee bit to old!! The global phenomenon that is Carly Thornton didn’t place saying she wasn’t big enough? The last show she was too tall!! It makes me want to puke how they post these lovey dovey videos blah blah!! Leopards don’t change there spots LD you wife abusing liar!! It’s all a front I wonder if she has any idea what he gets up to when he’s not with her?? I suggest she might need to visit the STI clinic in between running her global business and bodybuilding fame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He mentioned on a post he is moving out shortly, so someone else has obviously taken on the rent.

Not sure his mum’s back bedroom has room for three- must be a bigger mattress on the floor than I thought.
no one has taken on the rent as yet….. this is the current state of the property taken this week. The curtains have been tied, looks like all of the carpets have been ripped out (they were brand new when it was listed 12 months ago)

there must be 50+ black bags of their stuff, kids clothes, iPad boxes, duvets etc and a skip.
Looks to me like they did a runner and the landlords have had to pick up after him.
They haven’t been paying the rent for a while.

I think he was hoping for a pay out From his “break in”, but the stupid idiot forgot to take out home insurance.
Surely this would’ve been your first priority with thousands of pounds worth it art and watches etc.

the house also looks like it’s seriously subsiding. It’s having lots of work done on the other side of the house, it will be interesting to see what happens to it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
no one has taken on the rent as yet….. this is the current state of the property taken this week. The curtains have been tied, looks like all of the carpets have been ripped out (they were brand new when it was listed 12 months ago)

there must be 50+ black bags of their stuff, kids clothes, iPad boxes, duvets etc and a skip.
Looks to me like they did a runner and the landlords have had to pick up after him.

I think he was hoping for a pay out From his “break in”, but the stupid idiot forgot to take out home insurance.
Surely this would’ve been your first priority with thousands of pounds worth it art and watches etc.

the house also looks like it’s seriously subsiding. It’s having lots of work done on the other side of the house, it will be interesting to see what happens to it.
bleeping hell. Top 1% earner behaviour right there....... That poor landlord getting hit with all that damage and clearance cost.

Just another example of Rhys Davies lack of morals, ethics or human decency. Utter scum.

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell. Top 1% earner behaviour right there....... That poor landlord getting hit with all that damage and clearance cost.

Just another example of Rhys Davies lack of morals, ethics or human decency. Utter scum.
And still has the cheek to use that address as his trading address…I’m sure the owner or potential new tenant wouldn’t want the association !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The tinpot twins built quite the reputation in Coventry/West Midlands in selling dodgy gear in and out of gyms. This resulted in many people demanding refunds or not even getting what they paid for and lead to them being targeted by a number of people as they were owed money. This was one of the main factors both high-tailed it out of Coventry.

Reactions: 2
Bitter…not 🤣🤣🤣
May be an uncalled for comment and will probably get shot down for it, but she looked like she was in drag…don’t get me wrong I love drag, but she looked awful…I’ll apologise now if that offends anyone but her! Sorry x
Did you not know that llewellyn has no preference. In fact trans/drag/old men/and hookers are all on his list of been there shagged that (not that there's anything wrong with that of course, unless your married with a family 🤔)

• Haha
If Carly Thornton Gluteywear cared at all about her brand testimonials, you’d think she’d get the spelling correct for such a debilitating condition! Crohns Diseade you absolute muppet! How insulting for this girl Katie, that she can’t Even get that right!

Meanwhile bellend Bent-ley Rhys can’t even maintain first position in the worst driver this month 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

I wonder if there were any Paddington Bear coins in amongst all that junk in those black bags? Worth thousands are those apparently…

• Haha
Yep. Looks like Rhys did a runnerr, I guess that's why he moved out at night.
Nothing says legitimate ending of a tenancy like moving out under the cover of darkness!!! 😂😂😂😂!! The only thing missing from their Facebook content is a bleeping big top tent to represent the circus they provide for us all!!

• Haha
Did you not know that llewellyn has no preference. In fact trans/drag/old men/and hookers are all on his list of been there shagged that (not that there's anything wrong with that of course, unless your married with a family 🤔)
Some interesting tales from behind Heron Foods…

• Haha
  • Wow
Can we assume with all the love bombing for Carly Thornton Gluteywear, she didn’t get a place!
, she didn’t place! she realised she was the smallest person on the stage and needs to be much bigger so she’s off to educate herself and build size so she can pass on her education to all her wonderful clients! xx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.