Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha so much bullshit from them I forgot when they claimed to have been asked to deliver 'motivational firepower' to help NHS staff in hospitals fight through the pandemic.

Also, Llewy was on his Instagram yesterday claiming that he was closing a £150,000 deal. I'm guessing that was him agreeing a payment plan for child support as he wouldn't have stopped showing evidence if it meant he was earning £150k.

Need to get Dean Blackstock or Harrison Cole on here- Llewy now has nothing beyond the pocket money that Carly gives him, yet those two are still worshipping him.

N.B Rhys claims to have bought a Rolex Daytona- showed a video of a watch being held by a jeweller that he probably found in the internet (no sign of Rhys in the video, or any identifying features of the location or people there). Downsizing his house, can't afford to tax his cars, has no money to pay for his mum's treatment (Red8Gallery can't sell his crappy artwork), but can afford to drop £25-30k on a watch. With that much spare cash, he must have finally purchased his mum's house...
I believe that video of the Rolex is an old one

Reactions: 2
Today’s show of daftness is brought to you by the lemon Llewellyn Davies. The thick piece of tit seems very mystified how a motorway which runs next to a spread fire could possibly be closed? Remember this tool was telling us he would be getting into politics soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today’s show of daftness is brought to you by the lemon Llewellyn Davies. The thick piece of tit seems very mystified how a motorway which runs next to a spread fire could possibly be closed? Remember this tool was telling us he would be getting into politics soon.
Vote Stupid 🍋🚽🤡

• Haha
What a find!

'One of these pairs is lying' classic, maybe he should have said 'One of these pairs can't stop lying!'

Fair play to the producers, perfect typecasting to get these two Billy bullshitters on a programme about lying 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What a find!

'One of these pairs is lying' classic, maybe he should have said 'One of these pairs can't stop lying!'

Fair play to the producers, perfect typecasting to get these two Billy bullshitters on a programme about lying 🤣
It's the apparent "TV programme" that they were boasting about going on a few weeks ago. Rhys tagged the YouTuber who's produced it. Seems the lad 'Willne' is quite popular on YouTube and social media. Llewellyn was bragging on his insta stories this morning about how him and Rhys the terrible twins now have loads more new followers from that video. At least you and your bro aren't paying for followers now then a Llewy?! Also check out the comments on that YouTube video. No one seems to have a clue who the terrible twins are but have a false perception about them. I tried to put them straight in the comments but my comments were deleted by that producer within a minute.

Dance for the cameras little puppets.
Just goes to show that even top 1% earners have time to show their comedy brilliance.
Tune in next week, when we find out if Elon Musk and Richard Branson are actually shagging, or just robots.

Reactions: 3
What a find!

Why on earth did these muppet get chauffeur driven to this YouTube show like idiot. Why wouldn’t they just drive like normal people would

Why on earth did these muppet get chauffeur driven to this YouTube show like idiot. Why wouldn’t they just drive like normal people would
They just got an Uber down there- not got the funds for the Rolls Royce these days.

I would’ve thought the tinpot twins’ tv appearance would’ve been a documentary about the world’s top 0.0001% earners rather than some tinpot game show.

They both grew up on Hastings Road living with their mum (Claire Davies), however the lemon Llewellyn Davies moved out of there and went to Walsgrave road to live with his aunt (Jan Davies) as him and the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies kept fighting with eachother.

The bullshit they spouted in there was the lemon Llewellyn Davies saying he benchpresses 200 kg and then the big bullshitting Bentley Bellend Rhys Davies saying that they are both (were) four weeks out from competing on the international bodybuilding stage when it was just the lemon Llewellyn Davies who alongside his owner Carly Thornton who did.

• Haha
So Bellend Bent ley Rhys is competing in Romania in 4 weeks! So been trained with Llewy and Harrison Cole, who they’ve used as their camera man…Harrison, wake up you’re being used!!

So Bellend Bent ley Rhys is competing in Romania in 4 weeks! So been trained with Llewy and Harrison Cole, who they’ve used as their camera man…Harrison, wake up you’re being used!!
What happened to the last new media guy they had just appointed to document their world domination? 🤔
He didn't last long did he?

• Haha
Ah, the irony of yet another filmed-in-the-car word salad video from Llewellyn Davies talking about how his inbox is BLOWING UP with enquiries at the moment..

And yet the only two comments on this EPIC piece of FIREPOWER CONTENT are from, er, his (only?) two clients.

MASSIVE levels of success. I always wonder if they're under strict instructions to comment on this shite.

Screenshot 2022-07-21 at 16.25.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, the irony of yet another filmed-in-the-car word salad video from Llewellyn Davies talking about how his inbox is BLOWING UP with enquiries at the moment..

And yet the only two comments on this EPIC piece of FIREPOWER CONTENT are from, er, his (only?) two clients.

MASSIVE levels of success. I always wonder if they're under strict instructions to comment on this shite.

View attachment 1434707
From what Matt Hall has said here prevpiously, they are instructed and dictated to post replies to him! Total controlling naracisst!

From what Matt Hall has said here prevpiously, they are instructed and dictated to post replies to him! Total controlling naracisst!
Baffles me why they go along with it.

Harrison Cole’s reply doesn’t even make sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.