LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday is a non-working day for me as I'm part-time/semi-retired (take your pick).

The sun is shining and I should be sorting the house out as youngest daughter and partner are coming for the weekend, however, I'm sat with a cuppa watching craft and telling me myself I do not need to get any more Christmas craft stuff. I'm obviously not listening as already have stuff in my basket.
Whatever brings you joy!! 🩷🩷 Life is hard, do what makes you happy 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just to add, I hope everyone is doing as well as possible

I've put the order in, the stuff is too nice not to have.
The right choice!! 🩷
---
Thank you for your thoughts I'm doing as well as I can do. ❀

She's due in weeks now rather then months it's just very sad she's arriving into this situation. She's an absolute trooper the trauma I've been through and still growing and getting stronger by the day. ❀
Great to hear from you Lucy, sorry your situation is still so tit πŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Having a night away from both kids for the first time in 9 months! Have left Mr Golightly in charge and I’m out with some friends and staying in a hotel, I can’t wait. Already two cocktails down on the train 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Having a night away from both kids for the first time in 9 months! Have left Mr Golightly in charge and I’m out with some friends and staying in a hotel, I can’t wait. Already two cocktails down on the train 🀣
Enjoy it all, especially the uninterrupted sleep πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t live up to your username πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have a great time.
---
@Caledonianprincess
dress.png

Saw this and thought of you lol, comes in grey as well. It's Next if you haven't seen it already.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is anyone following the Jay Slater missing person case? What an absolute tit show πŸ‘€ πŸ˜‚
What are you following it on rasp? I had a look on the thread on here but I couldn’t keep up, it was moving so fast!
---
Big day tomorrow for the Ode twins, how exciting.
Who's going along with you tomorrow @odetotheseaweed ?

Runners & riders on 'guess the gender'

@2ofeach πŸ’™πŸ’™
@raspberryjuice πŸ’™πŸ’—
@Peepynose πŸ’™πŸ’—
@Okgolightly πŸ’™πŸ’—
@Boredofthegram πŸ’™πŸ’™
@DoseofReality πŸ’™πŸ’—
@oldjamfan πŸ’™πŸ’—
@Caledonianprincess πŸ’—πŸ’—
@Liverbird2003 πŸ’—πŸ’—
@gigilouxx πŸ’™πŸ’—
docmum πŸ’—πŸ’—
@Wellthisisinteresting πŸ’—πŸ’—

I think that's everyone but if I've missed you, apologies & tag yourselves.
Ahh exciting day for you @odetotheseaweed! Can’t wait to hear more! How many weeks are you? How are you feeling?

Day 4 no chocolate or crap, I’ve honestly never made it this far! Xx

• Heart
Just on here but it takes a lot to keep up. It’s absolutely mental some of the theories. Obviously it’s sad a young lad has gone missing and is very likely dead but the thread, the theories and utter chaos are hilarious πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Just on here but it takes a lot to keep up. It’s absolutely mental some of the theories. Obviously it’s sad a young lad has gone missing and is very likely dead but the thread, the theories and utter chaos are hilarious πŸ™ˆ
I have heard bits but it just seems so chaotic I can't follow it, it started creeping into the TS thread last night and I was like huh!??

• Haha
  • Heart
People think he’s stuck on a cactus, been eaten by a shark, fallen in a volcano and all sorts πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3