LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone is doing okay. I dont know if I'm due a period or an outbreak of my HS but my mood is stinking tonight. Mini won't settle and I feel like I want to explode at the smallest thing so I've brought myself to bed out the way
Hope you’re ok, do you have any cake? How long now until your wedding??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hope everyone is doing okay. I dont know if I'm due a period or an outbreak of my HS but my mood is stinking tonight. Mini won't settle and I feel like I want to explode at the smallest thing so I've brought myself to bed out the way
Must be the day that's in it, I'm beyond fed up today 💔
How did the cookie pie go!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s the actual date of the 💒 cale cus I want to order cake for it so we can be part of your celebrations 😂

Also just brush your teeth again after! Crack out the chocolate!!

Baby R just puked down my boobs after I’d just showered and Mr R laughed so that’s really improved my mood 😒

Hope you’re ok @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain, you should also crack out the chocolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
25th of next month. Cookie pie is being made on Sunday so I will report back how it was. I need to get something to put on my nails as they are growing and I don't want them snapping before the wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just ordered a carrot cake and a raspberry and almond cake so I can sit and get fat for your wedding day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll join everyone in a bad mood. I’m going out tomorrow night and none of my clothes fit and I’m too skint to buy more so I’ll have to opt out of chocolate for the foreseeable 🫠 I feel absolutely massive and am dreading summer 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m joining in the horrible moods tonight too, like I’m absolutely bleeping fuming and I’m not too sure what about 😅😅😅😅😅

Sending mood hugs to you all 🌈 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Crappy mood here too.
Mood not helped by watching the episode of greys where George dies 😢 007.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7