LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That young lad comes from my neck of the woods. By all accounts he’s a wrong ‘un. Looks like he’s messed with the wrong crowd this time. The Balearic mafia are not particularly understanding people.

There’s more chance of @DellaC turning up on here today than there is of him still being alive,
sadly.

Anyway, morning Twattlers 😬😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all!

Today’s the day! We originally thought my partner would be here for the scan but he ended up having to be away this weekend, so it’s me, my cousin and her husband, my 2 kids and our 2 mums - mostly to entertain the kids if (when) they get bored. So a fairly small (?) affair, don’t want the kids to get overwhelmed with too many people

I’m 17 weeks tomorrow and hoping the babies play ball today 🤞🤞

Straight off to 2 kids parties in a row afterwards so might not be able to check in until later this evening. Have a good day everyone, hope the sun is shining!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's grey here just now but wee Caledonian cares not one iota as it's party day and he is beyond looking forward to it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fellas I need help. I have had to switch to washing powder as the pods are bleeping my washer up, does anyone know how I get a scoop as they’re scoopless?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Fellas I need help. I have had to switch to washing powder as the pods are bleeping my washer up, does anyone know how I get a scoop as they’re scoopless?
We use a scoop that came from the vanish tubs and it works a treat
---
I need a vent. My sister has told me she's bringing her friend to wee Caledonians party as "I wouldn't mind would I". Well yes I do she didn't even ask. This is the same friend that has to come to the wedding with her or she can't go. At this point id not be sad if she couldn't. My sister has totally changed since she came on the scene and its not for the better. Can't even say to my mum as when I did all I got was she needs extra support she's going through a hard time and is sore. Yeah aren't we all but we have to get on with it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Could you use a lid from a bottle or a small Tupperware pot? We’ve got some little round ones we used to use before we switched to pods.

What are the pods doing to your machine?

Reactions: 1
@odetotheseaweed
---
@gigilouxx I just use a random pot or lid from a bottle & wing it. How about a kitchen measure scoop you can leave in the box.... no help other than winging it, story if my life!

@Caledonianprincess what's the back story to this girl, is she a new partner yet to be announced ?
At this point you're likely to see her twice, today & the wedding. Can you ignore her for 'peace' although you honestly shouldn't have to but reactions so close to your wedding might have a snowball effect which might impact you further.
Post wedding hand them their arses on a plate..... look after YOU.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
@odetotheseaweed
---
@gigilouxx I just use a random pot or lid from a bottle & wing it. How about a kitchen measure scoop you can leave in the box.... no help other than winging it, story if my life!

@Caledonianprincess what's the back story to this girl, is she a new partner yet to be announced ?
At this point you're likely to see her twice, today & the wedding. Can you ignore her for 'peace' although you honestly shouldn't have to but reactions so close to your wedding might have a snowball effect which might impact you further.
Post wedding hand them their arses on a plate..... look after YOU.
She and my sister have become best friends. Sister was giving her her id to go out with before she was legal to drink. I see her every time near enough I see my sister as you don't get one without the other. I was expected to go and pick friend up last week at 8am so she could go to an appointment my sister had. No chance I was doing it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Gorgeous flowers from the youngest daughter as she missed my birthday, they are so pretty.
Screenshot 2024-06-22 155528.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Big day tomorrow for the Ode twins, how exciting.
Who's going along with you tomorrow @odetotheseaweed ?

Runners & riders on 'guess the gender'

@2ofeach 💙💙
@raspberryjuice 💙💗
@Peepynose 💙💗
@Okgolightly 💙💗
@Boredofthegram 💙💙
@DoseofReality 💙💗
@oldjamfan 💙💗
@Caledonianprincess 💗💗
@Liverbird2003 💗💗
@gigilouxx 💙💗
docmum 💗💗
@Wellthisisinteresting 💗💗

I think that's everyone but if I've missed you, apologies & tag yourselves.

Lots of correct guesses fellas because we are having an Ode and an Odette 💙🩷 !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lots of correct guesses fellas because we are having an Ode and an Odette 💙🩷 !!!!
Oh bloody hell that's awesome.

When you've more time we'd live a more indepth deets, sooo many questions, how were mum & dad, how were you, your kiddos....oh god thats just brilliant.
Well done you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh bloody hell that's awesome.

When you've more time we'd live a more indepth deets, sooo many questions, how were mum & dad, how were you, your kiddos....oh god thats just brilliant.
Well done you ❤

Will update more later for sure! Once these kids are in bed and I’m sat down with a dairy milk and the TS livestream 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7