LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's amazing news about the babies. I think having one of each especially in this instance it makes it extra special 🩷🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Will update more later for sure! Once these kids are in bed and I’m sat down with a dairy milk and the TS livestream 😂
I'm not tuning in tonight but 🤞 for tomorrow. I'm getting FOMO & checking for tickets at this stage which is mental!!!! I won't commit to the £££ though 🤣 HockeyBro it is 👍
My lad is still meh about it all 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not tuning in tonight but 🤞 for tomorrow. I'm getting FOMO & checking for tickets at this stage which is mental!!!! I won't commit to the £££ though 🤣 HockeyBro it is 👍
My lad is still meh about it all 😫
I love that you’ve joined us

Scan was so lovely, they did some checks first and showed us different parts of the babies, they were both snuggled up together which made me cry 😭

They did twin 1 first, who was very obviously a boy. I cried, my cousin cried, the mums said how lovely to have another boy in the family (not sarcastically, they did seem genuine 😂) then twin 2 they had to try a few angles, I was convinced it would be another boy but a girl! I cried even more, my cousin was almost hyperventilating. Then the mums cried too, my kids Could. Not. Give. A. tit. Smallest Ode didn’t even look up from his iPad, biggest Ode asked if he could teach them how to play football 😂

It just feels so special for my cousin and her husband, and us because they are going to be a massive part of our lives too. I desperately wanted one of each for them, but just didn’t believe it would happen because it’s almost too perfect right? But here we are, little miracles, and I am now crying again 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love that you’ve joined us

Scan was so lovely, they did some checks first and showed us different parts of the babies, they were both snuggled up together which made me cry 😭

They did twin 1 first, who was very obviously a boy. I cried, my cousin cried, the mums said how lovely to have another boy in the family (not sarcastically, they did seem genuine 😂) then twin 2 they had to try a few angles, I was convinced it would be another boy but a girl! I cried even more, my cousin was almost hyperventilating. Then the mums cried too, my kids Could. Not. Give. A. tit. Smallest Ode didn’t even look up from his iPad, biggest Ode asked if he could teach them how to play football 😂

It just feels so special for my cousin and her husband, and us because they are going to be a massive part of our lives too. I desperately wanted one of each for them, but just didn’t believe it would happen because it’s almost too perfect right? But here we are, little miracles, and I am now crying again 😂
Bib: omg 🥹🥹

• Heart
I've never wanted a girl, I'm happy with my boys but I do think in situations like this, one of each is just perfect. I'm so happy all is well with them and you all had a good cry.

• Heart
Lots of correct guesses fellas because we are having an Ode and an Odette 💙🩷 !!!!
Wow wow wow that is AWESOME! And I guessed correctly too so Docmum owes me something 😉😘

She doesn’t really but I continue to live in hope 😂😂❤

In other news I’m going to be a grandad again!! ❤❤🥰
And he/she is due on my 60th birthday ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow wow wow that is AWESOME! And I guessed correctly too so Docmum owes me something 😉😘

Amazing news uncle Jammy! Congrats grandpa 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yay amazing news uncle jammy!!! Our youngest was born on his grandad’s birthday and I think it’s just so special and lovely 🥰

• Heart

Congratulations Jammy, I can imagine you are a smashing Grandad!❤ Is it baby no2 for your son or your other son having his first?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@oldjamfan what amazing news Im so chuffed for you. I hope baby does indeed behave and arrive on your birthday but still what a brilliant present for your 60th year 😘😍

• Heart
Aww congrats Jammy! Is this grandchild number 2?
Congratulations Jammy, I can imagine you are a smashing Grandad!❤ Is it baby no2 for your son or your other son having his first?
Thanks everyone ❤
Yes, grandchild number 2 and a younger sibling for grandchild number 1.

The family were round to celebrate my son’s 30th and grandchild number 1 had a tee shirt on displaying the news ❤❤❤

As long as it’s healthy that’s all that matters but I’d really like a granddaughter ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone ❤
Yes, grandchild number 2 and a younger sibling for grandchild number 1.

The family were round to celebrate my son’s 30th and grandchild number 1 had a tee shirt on displaying the news ❤❤❤

As long as it’s healthy that’s all that matters but I’d really like a granddaughter ❤
Aw that's lovely!! I'm guessing boy though, sorry 😅 are they going to find out the gender beforehand?

• Heart