Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey guys, just popping in to say a quick hello!! Surgery is over, everything looks better than I expected and I have IV Oxycodone I can self administrate with a delay of 5 mins. The surgeon seems particularly pleased with himself so safe to say things have gone well 🤣

I was overwhelmed and had to take a break from all social media for my sanity quite suddenly, there are horrific things happening in the world right now and it breaks my heart. I had an anxiety attack and realised I could not continue on as I was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Awww docmum!!! Big wave and sending you lots of love!! I’m glad you had a way to reach out and now you can get in touch with any of the people who caught it in time to message you if you do decide you want a referral code to come back. I’ll be keeping an eye out for vetauntie or dentistdad incase you feel like coming back ❤

Still hoping @DellaC appears soon and she’s just taken a little break 😔❤ although I think she was as excited as I was about Baby R’s arrival so it’s strange she would disappear the day he was coming 😔

For whoever asked, sorry I was scrolling excitedly with the vinted development - we’re doing great thank you! Baby R is a dream 🥰 I’d love to do the standard chubby thigh pics but he’s so long and skinny he doesn’t have them 😭 so it will have to be a giant feet pic 😂
IMG_6027.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Here's her message in full:

Hey. It’s docmum not della. I will delete the posting as I just wanted to make contact with you all - I don’t want a referral code, I just wanted to check in and was so grateful for the chance after 7 months. I deleted my account in October as there were threats of doxxing from another thread and I panicked. I have been reading every day and am really worried about della. I searched greater Manchester news on Friday as it was so out of character.
Please send my love and thoughts to the thread family, I have kept up with everything and baby raspberry was born on mine and my little ones birthday so it was a very special day, I was praying she wasn’t going to have him early!
Been laughing and crying along with you all - please know I’m lurking with all my love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
We’re doing really good thank you. Mr R has taken to fatherhood so well. It makes my heart burst watching them together. Baby R wakes up for a couple of hours every night around 3am and I go in the living room to find them watching Disney+ or Netflix and Mr R explaining films to him. It’s so cute. He still hasn’t mastered the quick nappy change to stop him peeing all over him though! But otherwise he’s a fantastic Daddy and hes been absolutely brilliant with both of us.

We had a hearing test on Thursday and the nurse asked what daddy was called and I answered “Mr R” without even thinking. He was like who the fuck is Mr R 🤣 I had to explain this thread to him and that he’s Mr R and how I tell everyone all the dumb stuff he does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey all! I am taking a break from Tattle. Love to you all! I might be back tomorrow or in a month's time but just wanted to give ye a heads up incase ye got worried 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
It wasn't @DellaC . It was docmum. She deleted her account a while ago and has been following us on here, keeping up on all the comings and goings. She is glad everything went well with baby raspberry, who was born on hers and her little ones birthday 🥰

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Baby Raspberry is much better thanks! We’re doing good. He’s an absolute dream 🥰

Mr R’s paternity finishes this week so we’re trying to make the most of the last couple of days with him at home.

Just been out for lunch for my best friends birthday. Baby R got all dressed up and I think my ovaries exploded and now I want to have an army of babies 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hello gang. 6 pages behind but I have noticed little Raspberry has arrived. Been so wrapped up in my own stuff didn't even think to congratulate you. I hope mother and baby and fella are all doing well ❤. Some slightly good news is an expert in my baby's injury has been found and has been told needs to look into it as a matter of urgency. My kids ain't themselves. Non of us are sleeping well. Baby girls movements aren't as strong and had a private scan which they said her head is smaller then should be and to expect another small baby. Having to force myself to eat for her sake. I've gone from being scared and helpless to just pure and utter rage and anger this is happening to us. Keep having nightmares when I do manage to sleep. My one child is openly asking to come home 😞. SS constantly pulling stunts to try make me look bad wish I could go into detail but my kids are lucky I'm onto their tricks. Just had enough of this whole situation been blown out of all proportion. SW seemed gutted when she seen how nice the kids rooms are. I know it's not just about material things but don't think many abused kids have some of the luxury things mine have. When this is all sorted I can go into more detail but have to be careful atm. You will all be horrified at what's been done to us. Hope all you fellas are OK. My fire is coming back and be able to join in as usual when my heads abit more straight. ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
My Monday just got a lot better. I had a phonecall from a private number so was dubious to answer it. I'm glad I did as it was Disneyland Paris phoning to say that the marvel hotel can no longer honour my booking so did I want a free upgrade to the Disneyland hotel. Of course I took a minute to think about it 😂 I've now got an upgraded meal plan as well. I'm sad we won't see the marvel hotel but I can't say no to a free upgrade.

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx Good to hear that you're getting stronger. Just make sure your anger is channeled in the right way kid, if you get my drift.

Happy birthdays and anniversaries to those celebrating them. Still no word from'Della' then. I tried to check on Vinted to see whether she might have followed in docmum's footsteps but for some reason I've been banned from Vinted? (No idea why, maybe they didn't approve of the 500 dick pics I sent to docmum?)

The bit in brackets is a joke by the way lol, but I have been kicked off Vinted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Can't go into details right now buttttt had 2 bits of very good news today (yes I know it's Sunday) regarding this whole horrible ordeal. Not trying to be over hopeful but good news regardless. When I can tell all it is a story and a half to tell trust me.

• Heart

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
I keep forgetting to check the letby thread, thanks raspberry
I’m always on it! Then I remembered you guys over here so I came to have a look at what you lot were saying. Hi 👋 glad to see Letby is going to be locked up now for the rest of her days…. With only her chin for company (which according to the main thread has now doubled 😜)

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hello guys. Nothing good to update tbh. These horrible people are full blown trying to stitch me up. Tried getting me to sign my rights away AGAIN. Solicitors said they never seen anything like what they tried getting me to sign. Still being treated like a criminal/scum. My kids r lashing out at the SW which can you blame them. They are angry as well. Everything I'm doing to try make sure the accident doesn't happen again gets ignored or 'forgotten'. I've been on some forums for wrongly accused parents and 9/10 get the kids back but it's a long process. Trying to change my kids school because the school won't slag me off or lie about me. I know you get people who say social workers are there to support and help but I would seriously beg to differ. Things like what's been done to us is why people are scared of them and feel they can't be trusted. ☹

• Heart
  • Sad

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Well, after all the Vinted excitement (any more sightings @Liverbird2003 ?) I had my 12 week scan today, both babies are looking good, fraternal twins, due date 1st Dec but they will most likely deliver at 37 weeks ❤❤

• Heart