LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very boring update: I’ve managed to go five days without chocolate. This is unheard of for me. Please tell me I’m not alone and you all eat chocolate everyday and have done for all of your adult life 🍫😂
Me as I type this ⬆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Very boring update: I’ve managed to go five days without chocolate. This is unheard of for me. Please tell me I’m not alone and you all eat chocolate everyday and have done for all of your adult life 🍫😂
Me as I type this ⬆
🙋‍♀️ it’s me, hi, I have a chocolate addition, it’s me

• Haha
Me as I type this ⬆
I could eat it every day if I bought it but I won't have it in the house.

• Heart
Me as I type this ⬆
I am a chocolate addict, I could eat a share bar every single day and often have…without sharing obvs 🫠 I need to go on some sort of diet or excerise regime I’m just trying to find the motivation 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I could eat it every day if I bought it but I won't have it in the house.
What do you do then @Liverbird2003 buy it in for a treat? Do you have treats in the house for your boys? What about at work? I’m sure there’s lots of treats being dropped off and gifted. I’m so interested in how people can have it in moderation every now and then!
🙋‍♀️ it’s me, hi, I have a chocolate addition, it’s me
Haha

• Heart
What do you do then @Liverbird2003 buy it in for a treat? Do you have treats in the house for your boys? What about at work? I’m sure there’s lots of treats being dropped off and gifted. I’m so interested in how people can have it in moderation every now and then!

Haha
I'll buy it in for a treat but I'll eat it in one sitting, big bar of galaxy - gone. The boys have snacks but they are more into sweets and savoury than chocolate. Any chocolate they do have is like penguin or club bars.
I need proper solid chocolate.
We do get quite a lot at work but because I work nights, the day staff kindly eat most of it 🤣
I have no self restraint with chocolate so I've learnt/ force myself to just not buy it.

• Heart
I just read the Beige is taking the stand tomorrow. @DellaC might be spotted at the court tomorrow.

It's mad that the prosecutions case has ended already, it feels so short after last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well tit has hit the fan with the wedding. Told sister that her friend was not going and she's went in a big huff telling us to duck off. I am done with her and all her drama

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well tit has hit the fan with the wedding. Told sister that her friend was not going and she's went in a big huff telling us to duck off. I am done with her and all her drama
I think it was only a matter of time before you lost your tit with her & whilst it's not ideal it's YOUR day to enjoy without regret...let's hope this isn't one.
If you feel better letting her know then I'd say it's a fair move.

Did they both go to the birthday party? How was it? Did that force your hand in saying something?

• Heart
Reactions: 9