LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you’re ok Calle @Caledonianprincess
It sounds like it’s been brewing for a while. Hope your sister can see your point of view as it’s unfair so close to your wedding to be having this upset xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah she went to the party and tried to get the 2 kids in on the list but I stopped it. I will have a slew of spare seats now. She won't come round, I got told to stop hassling her as she's got a lot on... Yeah so have I I get married in 4wks and she's not got an iota sorted for herself or the kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No but it's the usual thing of the middle child getting forgotten about. It's a massive reason why I didn't go ahead with a 3rd as I couldn't bear mini having to go through what I have. Plus 2 is a nice number
Im getting my hair done tomorrow so that's something to cheer me up and I'm ordering a trike for wee Caledonian to push mini down the aisle and I'll see if I can get a wee artificial flower rope to wrap round it so it's pretty

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I need mine done so badly. I haven’t been since I was 6 weeks pregnant. It’s down to my bum now when it’s straight 😩 I don’t think I could leave Mr R alone with Baby R long enough to go get it done though. I’d come back and he wouldn’t have changed a single nappy but baby will have had 19 bottles and been constantly rocked to sleep as those are his default options every time baby makes a single noise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The baby has got tonsillitis so we are on night 2 of not much sleep here. The heat is not helping him in the slightest 😭 hoping his antibiotics kick in tomorrow and he’s back to his normal happy self 🙏🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning Twattlers x
Anybody know how to create a new thread? Its well beyond my capabilities else I'd do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4