LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a full moon on the 22nd (Saturday) and it's the summer solstice today so I wonder if those two events are affecting our moods.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It's Summer Solstice- if that means anything. Or it could be the weather being muggier. Been in bed all evening here too. Wanted to try catch up on the trial.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's a full moon on the 22nd (Saturday) and it's the summer solstice today so I wonder if those two events are affecting our moods.
Well they can do one! Along with everything else 🤣

All those cakes look soooooo good!
Order some for Cale’s wedding day!! The twins said you have to xx

It's Summer Solstice- if that means anything. Or it could be the weather being muggier. Been in bed all evening here too. Wanted to try catch up on the trial.
I’m finding it really hard to follow the trial this time. Knowing evil like her exists is something I’m struggling to get my head around this time. I just hope they get justice for Baby K 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well they can do one! Along with everything else 🤣

Order some for Cale’s wedding day!! The twins said you have to xx

I’m finding it really hard to follow the trial this time. Knowing evil like her exists is something I’m struggling to get my head around this time. I just hope they get justice for Baby K 🩷
It must be harder this time round when you have a tiny (kinda) baby of your own and you can’t imagine how anyone could want to hurt them

Will have another look at cakes tomorrow because I couldn’t decide which one to order!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think that’s it. I can’t imagine ever wanting to hurt a single fibre of his being. So knowing there was someone out there doing it for fun is just so hard to get my head around. Evil parasite.

Order more than 1 if you can’t decide. I did 😁 one for me, one for baby. Even tho he’s been born 😂

• Heart
XL has another cold. He’s sat up in his bouncy chair shouting at his dad

• Sad
  • Heart
Solstice & full moon Saturday so it's no coincidence the mood swings were all experiencing.
We hoped to go to Stonehenge for the solstice but the roads nearby that you can park on are all shut off plus some derranged idiots thought it a good idea to powder bomb the stones so we're going to go on a non solstice day later on.
Not because we're 'hippy' but just for the sight.

• Heart
Sending love to everyone feeling not themselves and grumpy!
I can join the grumpy club, I’m doing intermittent fasting and have cut out crisps, chocolate etc. Today is only day 3 but I genuinely can’t remember ever going 3 days without a little bit of chocolate before!😳
I love that you’ve ordered from Betty’s @raspberryjuice. You’ll have to show us a pic of your cake @Caledonianprincess, it sounds amazing!
How are you healing @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain? Hope you’re ok chuck!
@Lucyxxxx keep thinking of you, hope you and bump are ok and staying strong xx

• Heart
Solstice & full moon Saturday so it's no coincidence the mood swings were all experiencing.
We hoped to go to Stonehenge for the solstice but the roads nearby that you can park on are all shut off plus some derranged idiots thought it a good idea to powder bomb the stones so we're going to go on a non solstice day later on.
Not because we're 'hippy' but just for the sight.
I went to Newgrange in Ireland before, not on the winter solstice (the demand is crazy and it's a protected heritage site so they actually do limit visitors to protect it from damage) but they did a little demonstration of how the light would enter in winter and it was just so cool!! I swear we were smarter as a people in a way centuries ago!
---
I can join the grumpy club, I’m doing intermittent fasting and have cut out crisps, chocolate etc. Today is only day 3 but I genuinely can’t remember ever going 3 days without a little bit of chocolate before!😳
I love that you’ve ordered from Betty’s @raspberryjuice. You’ll have to show us a pic of your cake @Caledonianprincess, it sounds amazing!
I am recovering! Just fed up because I have drain I have to carry around with me and it's vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Happy Friday gorgeous bunch ✨🩷🌈
Hope the sun is shinning where you are xx

along with the moon I may know why I was raging and required cake with you all 😂🙄
IMG_4637.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
@Lucyxxxx it can’t be long until baby girl is due now??

Thank you for your thoughts I'm doing as well as I can do. ❤

She's due in weeks now rather then months it's just very sad she's arriving into this situation. She's an absolute trooper the trauma I've been through and still growing and getting stronger by the day. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning Twattlers, I hope you’ve all cheered the duck up today 😘

Thank duck I had the England football team and Lancashire cricket team to lift my mood… 🤬🤬✊🏻💦W⚓s

And the bleeping nights will be drawing in after this weekend. What a bleeping time to be alive 😂😂😂

Seriously, I hope you’re all feeling better today. Thoughts especially with Mrs D and Lucy.

Bring on the weekend 🌞🌞🍻x

• Haha
  • Heart
Friday is a non-working day for me as I'm part-time/semi-retired (take your pick).

The sun is shining and I should be sorting the house out as youngest daughter and partner are coming for the weekend, however, I'm sat with a cuppa watching craft and telling me myself I do not need to get any more Christmas craft stuff. I'm obviously not listening as already have stuff in my basket.

• Heart