Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come across a blogger on Instagram who literally copies Lizzy’s photos to a T, down to the exact clothing items, poses, captions and overall themes etc. it’s one thing to be inspired but to blatantly imitate someone else and have it be soo obvious? Cringe 😬 and she’s not the first one I’ve found! Edit: her handle is @hannahivvy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just come across a blogger on Instagram who literally copies Lizzy’s photos to a T, down to the exact clothing items, poses, captions and overall themes etc. it’s one thing to be inspired but to blatantly imitate someone else and have it be soo obvious? Cringe 😬 and she’s not the first one I’ve found!
What’s her name? 😂😏

I’ve just come across a blogger on Instagram who literally copies Lizzy’s photos to a T, down to the exact clothing items, poses, captions and overall themes etc. it’s one thing to be inspired but to blatantly imitate someone else and have it be soo obvious? Cringe 😬 and she’s not the first one I’ve found!
But who’s the blogger?

@hannahivvy
The thing is that Hannah seems pretty awkward posing in a lot of the photos. It's telling that, this is just my opinion, the best pictures on her feed are the closeups. She has a pretty nice figure but she uses less than flattering clothes. Some of the outfits are pretty ok, but I do that she is heavily inspired/coping Lizzys style. Hannah, beautiful name btw, just looks a bit uncomfortable posing as someone else.

Reactions: 3
It’s only recently she’s styled herself like Lizzy. It’s a bit of a mish mash Of style If you look through all her grid.
I feel like there are a lot of influencers who just jump from one influencer to another and are more heavily influenced by their 'colleagues' than any of the normal followers?

Reactions: 4
I feel like there are a lot of influencers who just jump from one influencer to another and are more heavily influenced by their 'colleagues' than any of the normal followers?
Agree! Or they start seeing other girls get the brand deals, the agency representation, the freebies and the collabs they want, so start warping into carbon copies of them.

It’s also how “collabs” on YouTube used to work. It was just a way to be introduced to a new audience.

Reactions: 1
I do really like Lizzy but that picture she just uploaded.. is it me or has she heavily photoshopped it? Looks like she’s used a stretch app.

I do really like Lizzy but that picture she just uploaded.. is it me or has she heavily photoshopped it? Looks like she’s used a stretch app.
Just had a look. Hmm possibly. I saw her a few times in manc years ago, like 4 years ago, and she deffo didn’t look that long/tall then

She always stretches her pictures! The proportions just don’t make sense. Besides that she looks 6 ft 1 in that photo and I‘m pretty sure Lizzy is 5ft 8. Yes, she has quite long legs and a short torso for her height but what she’s portraying online is just bollocks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.