Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think she is feeling ok? Maybe she is dealing with some stuff?
She's previously claimed that her weight loss was due to personal issues, stress, anxiety and so on. But the truth is she loves being very thin because she's never tried putting the weight back on or simply trying to eat healthier.

In regards to her grid post, something felt a bit off with her proportions, maybe she stretched the photo a bit? In any case...her thinness has become her business card.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's previously claimed that her weight loss was due to personal issues, stress, anxiety and so on. But the truth is she loves being very thin because she's never tried putting the weight back on or simply trying to eat healthier.

In regards to her grid post, something felt a bit off with her proportions, maybe she stretched the photo a bit? In any case...her thinness has become her business card.
I feel sad about that, totally don't want her bring that kind of image to her viewers and that kind of content... there are enough people doing that already

Reactions: 3
I was watching an older video of Lizzy and the weightloss (particularly in her face) is really apparent. She has always been slim but it does look a bit unhealthy now. I always wondered if it has something to do with always being around Lindsay as she is naturally quite thin.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Meh, her mum is pretty slim so I would think it's partly down to genes. But she's said before that she doesn't enjoy cooking and relies on Deliveroo a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up skipping meals here and there. Lindsey is slim but quite muscular, I don't know if they encourage each other in their thinness

Re: her face, she mentioned in her podcast that she drinks considerably less than at another phase in her life (i.e. when she was hanging out with Dean) and that when she looks back at old photos she can see how alcohol bloated her face a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She has hasn’t she? I hadn’t really noticed how much till the bikini shots, she always bigger boobs, now she’s more model like

I think her face has always stayed the same. She doesn’t have hollow cheekbones (unless she’s ducking her cheeks in and pouting 🙄) it’s almost quite jowly around the mouth and cheek area in some photos.
Isn’t her mum a classic apple shape? Slim legs but all the weight around her tummy?

I don’t want to nit pick, but she says “excuse how exhausted I look” on her insta post. I can’t comprehend how she could be exhausted... Is she a key worker??! 🤭 her sandals are nice, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to nit pick, but she says “excuse how exhausted I look” on her insta post. I can’t comprehend how she could be exhausted... Is she a key worker??! 🤭 her sandals are nice, though.
I know:sneaky:
She always looks exhausted though, rarely looks fresh, don’t know why, because her career, even before corona, was pretty irrelevant with few partnerships and few trips....

• Haha
I don’t think that’s a problem did you see her wardrobe clear out? Her graduation dress a Victoria Beckham, I’m not talking Fleur de force level but there’s obviously money in the family

Reactions: 3
I don’t think that’s a problem did you see her wardrobe clear out? Her graduation dress a Victoria Beckham, I’m not talking Fleur de force level but there’s obviously money in the family
Yes, there is money in the family, however I was not referring to it, but to the fact that she seems tired all the time, despite not working that much.

Yes, there is money in the family, however I was not referring to it, but to the fact that she seems tired all the time, despite not working that much.
If she is eating badly and skipping meals, it could be vitamin deficiency or malnourishment. It can do long term ham to her body, so I hope she'll be able to see that before its too late.

If she is eating badly and skipping meals, it could be vitamin deficiency or malnourishment. It can do long term ham to her body, so I hope she'll be able to see that before its too late.
I hope so too, she seems like a bright young woman... if she becomes like the others, I won't be able to keep subscribing to her content

Reactions: 1
I was a little disappointed in her Everlane/Reformation concession. Obviously continue wearing whatever it is from them you have, but she didn’t give any indication of how she’ll be vetting or researching brand partners going forward so she can recommend good, responsible ones to her viewers.

I was a little disappointed in her Everlane/Reformation concession. Obviously continue wearing whatever it is from them you have, but she didn’t give any indication of how she’ll be vetting or researching brand partners going forward so she can recommend good, responsible ones to her viewers.
Yeah, not much explanation of the follow through. If that’s the right way to put it?

It feels like she’s just going to wait until there’s a consensus that the companies are ‘okay’ again (ie when she will be safe from criticism...)

I’d rather a definitive explanation - I.e. What will have needed to change? The companies saying they will do better in a PR statement? actual evidence of improved conditions in the workplace for BIPOC?

I’m not sure, by the way, how she can go about doing this vetting either. Just that I’d be impressed if she had outlined more of her new approach.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.