Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She exert a very moody (not like LP's kind of moody) but is almost feel like sad and depressing. She doesn't seem to have a lot of collaboration with brands like those Gleamers do, and I think she is quite picky of what she wants to affiliate with as well.

She does look more interesting while she is in Manchester, and perhaps she is those girls that always needed a bf to feel fulfilling and achieved.

I cannot understand why a young girl like her spent so much money on rent, just to live in an affluent neighbourhood. The money she spent on rent could well be used for a house deposit for a Victorian terrace

Reactions: 7
Lizzy came across unhappy way before lockdown, but lockdown has def made it worse. To me it's as if someone told her she needs to grow up and become independent and stop being this high end fashion rich girl (complete assumption here but all this change seems to have happened after her break up with Ben). She moves to East London, a house (by herself which to me doesn't make a lot of sense). She changed her style and it literally seems like she is wearing the same thing everyday. She still goes all the way to West London for her therapy and hair appointments, and pretty much all her appointments. If your life is in one part of the city, why'd you move to the other part? She goes to Japan, by herself to do some soul searching. Again it comes across like she has something to prove, that she can do this alone. She has a complete melt down when she is at her mum's and makes it seem like she is a complete failure in life because she is back home, even though realistically it makes sense because both her and her mum live alone. I mentioned in this thread a while back that I wonder how much Lindsey's life influences Lizzy and I wonder this again. Lindsey moved out of London to a house with her partner and then a couple of months later Lizzy moves too etc.

Reactions: 8
She exert a very moody (not like LP's kind of moody) but is almost feel like sad and depressing. She doesn't seem to have a lot of collaboration with brands like those Gleamers do, and I think she is quite picky of what she wants to affiliate with as well.

She does look more interesting while she is in Manchester, and perhaps she is those girls that always needed a bf to feel fulfilling and achieved.

I cannot understand why a young girl like her spent so much money on rent, just to live in an affluent neighbourhood. The money she spent on rent could well be used for a house deposit for a Victorian terrace
With the amount of money she spends on rent in that apartment, she could literally live in Manchester City centre for way less!!! She was way more interesting when she lived in Manchester and I believe Manchester is more her vibe - especially certain areas which are more hipsterish if you will, very artsy and so on!! Or even buy a house in Manchester in a young, fun area. Sometimes I feel like is just a status thing, saying you live in London.

She seems very lonely in London, she rarely meets up with anyone (once again, I understand the situation now, just talking about before coronavirus) and her mom seems like her best friend (which is lovely and I am so jealous cause my mom lives in another country and I haven't seen her in over a year and probably won't see her for another one with the virus going on) but she needs to make more friends. And that comes from me and I love spending time on my own but I still need human interaction.

Reactions: 4
Lizzy came across unhappy way before lockdown, but lockdown has def made it worse. To me it's as if someone told her she needs to grow up and become independent and stop being this high end fashion rich girl (complete assumption here but all this change seems to have happened after her break up with Ben). She moves to East London, a house (by herself which to me doesn't make a lot of sense). She changed her style and it literally seems like she is wearing the same thing everyday. She still goes all the way to West London for her therapy and hair appointments, and pretty much all her appointments. If your life is in one part of the city, why'd you move to the other part? She goes to Japan, by herself to do some soul searching. Again it comes across like she has something to prove, that she can do this alone. She has a complete melt down when she is at her mum's and makes it seem like she is a complete failure in life because she is back home, even though realistically it makes sense because both her and her mum live alone. I mentioned in this thread a while back that I wonder how much Lindsey's life influences Lizzy and I wonder this again. Lindsey moved out of London to a house with her partner and then a couple of months later Lizzy moves too etc.
Did Lindsey move up north?

I did get the impression she moved to follow Lyndsey, bit odd considering she’s usually such an advocate for independence etc

Reactions: 1
I can't help but be a bit jealous of both Lizzy and Lindsey.
All they seem to do is lounge around at home taking "arty" shots of excerpts of their books, white socks, wine glasses glistening in the sun, orange segments and then some awkward poses in front of the mirror in their underwear (Lindsey especially!)

OK, back to work now ;)

All they seem to do is lounge around at home taking "arty" shots of excerpts of their books, white socks, wine glasses glistening in the sun, orange segments and then some awkward poses in front of the mirror in their underwear (Lindsey especially!)

OK, back to work now ;)
I find it so hard to like Lindsey, she is the shadow of Lizzy. So boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lindsay's fella James looks like he cannot be arsed with YouTube. Every time she vlogs him he's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is Lizzy's thread but how does Lindsey make money? Lizzy is clearly a fulltime youtuber/content creator. But Linds isn't consistent on youtube and doesn't seem to do much sponsored content on Instagram either. She used to have a full time job but now she just seems to float about.

Reactions: 3

OK, back to work now ;)
To be honest, I think Lizzy would be much better off in having a job at an office somewhere, I think she would benefit from the structure, the office contacts and just from learning from others around her. She’s sort of stuck now and if she doesn’t get out of this soon, this line of work is not sustainable for her until she retires. I think she could definitely do a combination, maybe a parttime job and blogging, as I realise a lot of time can go into some of her videos. Although it will be hard for her, working for a boss, she does seem quite diligent and disciplined at times.

So no, I’m not that jealous, I think she’s slowly sliding into a depression if she’s not careful.

I find it so hard to like Lindsey, she is the shadow of Lizzy. So boring.
I can’t get into Lindsey either. But funnily enough, I always feel like Lizzy is shadowing Lindsey, not in style, but in terms of going out, drinking, dating men and where she lives.

I can imagine Lizzy thinking an office job is beneath her.
I agree, I think it’s Lizzy shadowing Lindsey. Btw, where did she get the username “ropes of Holland” from?! 😐
Edit. I know it’s her surname... but why the “ropes” part 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can imagine Lizzy thinking an office job is beneath her.
I agree, I think it’s Lizzy shadowing Lindsey. Btw, where did she get the username “ropes of Holland” from?! 😐
Yes, it would be hard for her to conform, but she does seem like she could put in the effort.

-I have no idea. I’m not a native English speaker, so I thought it was some sort of play on words with her surname.

I know this is Lizzy's thread but how does Lindsey make money? Lizzy is clearly a fulltime youtuber/content creator. But Linds isn't consistent on youtube and doesn't seem to do much sponsored content on Instagram either. She used to have a full time job but now she just seems to float about.
No idea where her income come from, she's a qualified physiotherapist but hasn't practised for a while now, she's done a few fashion campaigns in the past, La Redoute was one she and a few other bloggers were taken away for a few days photo shoot, but other than that 🤷‍♀️

Lizzy is annoying me with her letting that cat in her house and encouraging it. As a cat owner, that behaviour really p*****s me off.

Lizzy is annoying me with her letting that cat in her house and encouraging it. As a cat owner, that behaviour really p*****s me off.
Glad I’m not the only one annoyed by this. My families cat eventually stopped coming back home because of this exact behaviour.

• Sad
  • Wow
i can't imagine how i'd feel if i saw my cat in someone else's house all over their instagram and youtube being called a different name lol (well i'd feel bleeping angry). lizzy even said she thinks she should call the owner (there's a number on the collar) to make sure its okay but decided against it bc she didn't want the owner to say something like please dont encourage my cat in your house, and lizzy wouldnt be able to play with it anymore, which is the epitome of selfish and entitled AND ignorant bc shes happily saying this on youtube without an ounce of self awareness 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.