Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her, but when I see full body shots, I just think of this character.
longs legs, no waist... a really short torso. Her jeans are always under her boobs 🤦🏼‍♀️ 66D27B13-8F56-48A8-B444-BB7F61383687.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It says on her profile she’s signed up with next models. Has she done any professional modelling?
Don’t think so. But she’s has the “body type”, I guess.
Also, she keeps changing from agency to agency.
I used to love her content, nowadays, it is irrelevant to me.

Reactions: 4
Don’t think so. But she’s has the “body type”, I guess.
Also, she keeps changing from agency to agency.
I used to love her content, nowadays, it is irrelevant to me.
No she doesn't model beyond her usual deer in headlight poses for Instagram, but a lot of these traditional modeling agencies are now representing influencers as "talent".

Reactions: 1
But not actually doing any modelling? Odd.
No, not in the traditional sense. They might do a brand campaign, but I've never seen influencers be the editorial "face" of a brand (like Gigi Hadid for Stuart Weitzman) or walk a runway, unless it's some collab. I think the agency is more of a conduit for influencers to get PR from brands and potentially grow their brand into other channels, whether it be film, books, etc. Doina is also with Next and I feel like her "brand" has grown way past shilling brands.

Reactions: 2
5AC30986-EE1E-48A8-9E70-A677DB1C3C37.jpeg

(Check the reflection in the mirror)
If you’re going to meet up with your friends Lizzy and break social distancing rules can you at least wear a mask? Some gloves maybe?

Reactions: 3
What has everyone thought about her posts on BLM? She’s another one that seems to have no diversity in her feed or friend group. I’ve never seen her work with or support Black owned businesses. Her brand trips are with 100% white influencers. She’s never shared anything to do with racism, most likely for fear of losing jobs.

Reactions: 2
Funnily enough, I read the whole thread on her on GG last night and someone commented on how she was on a press trip last year with Brittany Bathgate and ropes of Holland and how there was no diversity. 3 identikit white girls.

do we know what happened with Ben? Apparently she accidentally showed a page of her journal that said she wanted to be with someone else...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Funnily enough, I read the whole thread on her on GG last night and someone commented on how she was on a press trip last year with Brittany Bathgate and ropes of Holland and how there was no diversity. 3 identikit white girls.

do we know what happened with Ben? Apparently she accidentally showed a page of her journal that said she wanted to be with someone else...
:eek: what video was that? omg

:eek: what video was that? omg
it was a video after one of her trips to Amsterdam. However, it was edited few hours after being online.
To be honest, Ben seemed to love the “attention “. He was enjoying to be on her videos a bit too much imo.

Reactions: 7
it was a video after one of her trips to Amsterdam. However, it was edited few hours after being online.
To be honest, Ben seemed to love the “attention “. He was enjoying to be on her videos a bit too much imo.
I noticed that too, they didn't seem right for each other anyway

Yeh he was good looking. On GG, someone pointed out that he was using #gay on his insta photos 🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha I remember that! Quite the discussion about it. I think he was using it to get more followers or in a sarcastic way because he’s a total bro and those types of guys think hashtagging gay is hilarious.

Reactions: 3
Haha I remember that! Quite the discussion about it. I think he was using it to get more followers or in a sarcastic way because he’s a total bro and those types of guys think hashtagging gay is hilarious.
omfg... what a moron. Jesus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.