Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the start of the video and wtf is she on about. Loads of people live between two places - the level of drama she talks about is total nonsense.

Reactions: 9
I simply can't watch this woman touch her hair and explain that she wants privacy for 24 mins, while posting basically nothing about herself on the internet anymore.

If she wants privacy, stop filming videos. We won't miss them hun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Echoing what someone else said above I agree, her previous places looked nice because of the structure of the build itself. It had nothing to do with her interior choices.

She doesn’t know a thing about proportions.

3343120D-6F28-4A74-862C-F659F3934E50.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been away from my cat for six days and so happy to be reunited with him. He’s furiously purring next to me right now. That Lizzy could ditch Luigi so easily, knowing she was his whole world - just 🤯 🤯 🤯

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
how can you be an influencer and lifestyle blogger/vlogger without showing basically anything? she just sits in front of the camera moaning and sniffing and showing us clothing she got for free but can't style of tit. she does literally the bare minimum, shows us literally the bare minimum and then has the audacity to say that she wants privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lizzy says that she doesn’t know how to share things and then continues on by saying “there’s no big explanation”??? What’s with the “I’m so connected to you all”??? She barely replies to comments! I couldn’t care less about her personal life, it’s something I don’t personally share online too, but she just doesn’t get that her content is boring? I’d rather watch paint dry! What happened to testing basics? Blog posts shot on 35mm film? Taste may change with age, maybe she doesn’t want to do those things anymore, but please come up with something different other than shooting dirty napkins. Her vlogs are literally pointless! How many times can she vlog coffee runs… so so boring.

Reactions: 17
I understand the privacy thing when it comes to like not filming every time you're out with friends, or telling the internet about every relationship. But why the heck won't she talk about the logistics? The visa stuff? How she's finding places to stay in NY?

Also the Luigi thing - I think it shows her immaturity. My sister got a dog when she was 17 and left it with my parents when she went to college - which was fine because she was literally a child. Lizzy is an adult but the fact that she foisted her cat without a second thought really shows a child's mindset.

I do appreciate that she acknowledged the privilege she has to be able to live in two places.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she's engaged and on a fiancé visa? But then I'm pretty sure you cant' come and go out of the country on that. I can't think of any other visa she would qualify for.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she's engaged and on a fiancé visa? But then I'm pretty sure you cant' come and go out of the country on that. I can't think of any other visa she would qualify for.
She said in this video there isn't a romantic relationship she's keeping from us.

Reactions: 6
But SHE was the one who specifically asked in her video for viewers to ask her questions about her living situation and about being back and forth between London and NYC. She was literally like, please tell me what you all want to know, I don’t know what to say about it so ask me, etc. So on the comments for that video there were plenty of questions from viewers and she never actually answered and then months later is like ‘I need privacy’. Lol.

And there wasn’t really anything intrusive, most people just asked how she is able to do this logistically with immigration, etc., and then how she is able to afford flying back and forth all year and living in two of the most expensive cities in the world after having just bought a house. The fact is she can’t really directly answer a lot of these things because she doesn’t want to be like ‘I’m rich and can make someone’s yearly salary with an IG ad or two’, nor can she say ‘I’m scamming the system somewhat and banking on being white, blonde, and British’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do appreciate that she acknowledged the privilege she has to be able to live in two places.
It's not this though is it? But instead constantly taking long holidays/vacations in the US and doing brand deals with the same UK based companies right?

I don't see why she doesn't want to do a proper sit down video on the logistics of spending so much time in the US? I've watched a couple of UK based youtubers who are actually trying to move to the US or have moved, and it is time consuming and expensive before they even set foot in the USA. Whereas Lizzy presents it as this easy breezy process. I get she's going for the wanderlust feel with dreamy shots and living a wealthy NYC lifestyle, but it just comes off so unintentional and aimless. Like maybe a teenage viewer would lap up all of this effortless cool girl thing, but yeah, no, nevermind the environmental damage from all those flights.

The cat drama doesn't just start after abandoning him due to lockdown restrictions easing, but that she knew she was buying a house presumably and choose to buy one when living the rental because they wouldn't let her adopt. I think the crux is not wanting to commit to a boring old expectations of travel or fashion blogger, as that would require a lot more transparency, creativity and info, not just showing off the bod or wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That video should have been posted 8 months ago. Does she even care about fashion and photography anymore, her blog hasn't been updated in months. She seems lost to me.

What the heck was that video?! Thought she’d feel more settled if she bought a house then went abroad instead of continuing to rent? Girl, a mortgage is basically rent except if something goes wrong it’s on you, not the landlord. She doesn’t know why she’s chosen to live in NYC and London, but seems to be happy to spend however much money to do it. It’s all well and good to take risks and be daring when you’ve got the funds and a pretty leisurely lifestyle and no dependents. And NYC is def a great city if you can afford to walk around all day, stop at coffee shops, read in the park and mosey around shops all while taking iPhone photos of garbage, but otherwise it is SO HARD to live there especially if you don’t make over - at least - 100k a year.

Reactions: 12
I just watched the start of the video and wtf is she on about. Loads of people live between two places - the level of drama she talks about is total nonsense.
10.5 minutes of sheer drivel. It really does highlight what we’ve been saying all along.
Guys how good would home content be for now until she decides what she wants in life. It’s that Lizzy or take a god damn break and reevaluate, nothing wrong with that!