Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is lindsey trying to say she wouldn't break her mug if she had a boyfriend or am I just missing something????????
I didn’t really get it either.
Is she Saying she’s just clumsy? Because she has all this pent up energy inside?
Is she Smashing it on purpose because she’s angry? Or is she missing someone to catch these items on their way down?
Anyway, howlong has she been alone? Two days?
I didn't get it either, I feel like the 3 possible meanings are:
1. she's really clumsy and needs someone else there to manouvre her around breakable objects
2. she got totally pissed because she hates her own company so much and fell into the ceramics area
3. she smashes her own possessions out of rage when she has to go a day without a man being present

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did I miss the bit when someone held a gun to Linda's head and forced her to live by herself? House mates are a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did I miss the bit when someone held a gun to Linda's head and forced her to live by herself? House mates are a thing.
IT'S SOCIETY!!!! society tells us to be alone, to live alone, to watch movies we hate alone, when in reality, it will only lead to all of our vases and mugs and glasses to be destroyed...for more info, follow lindsey's instagram captions 🤟🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The light shade even looks like one of those very cheap paper lanterns in a uni flat. Even more so as it's askew in the photo, but not in an aesthetically pleasing way.

Proper curtains and big artwork would really distract from the terrible sofa.
Is it not one of those Flos globe lamps, if not then it wouldn't be anything other than a Noguchi,. The fireplace has that big art work above it, doesn't it? Meh it's not that bad, the mustard couch isn't my cup of tea, seems like more of a trend piece. "That" coffee table and the two chairs lined up is very Patrick Bateman though.... at least his chairs are apparently comfortable :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks great now, but wait until her guests leave and she's alone.
I think she has an eye for picking up nice things (and the budget!), she seems a lot more content with being alone and not posting tit like smashed ceramics (a toddler needing attention? tee hee women are so clumsy we need a man to do everything? her post makes no sense :rolleyes:)

Reactions: 9
looks like a retirement house interior tbh (also!!! who candles on their books??? WHO):
Screenshot_20211230-181024_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
The question is: are we ready for all the photos of NYE from these two? The clothing that falls off, the ceramics or glasses smashed, the so so good champagne. And the product placement, because why miss an opportunity to cash in, eih?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
tbh, I'm ready for Lindsey's bare arse at this rate, I've seen and read everything from those two, nothing can surprise me (but there's a lot of space for disappointment, lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lindsey has always seemed to me like a bull about to be unleashed in a china shop. Can’t take her anywhere without her making a spectacle of herself (nor can you leave her at home, apparently). She just seems like she never grew up, and not in a whimsical, charming way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lindsey will always let you know she HAS A BOYFRIEND.

34 going on 14

Reactions: 11
I watched that documentary a couple of years ago.
I hope he’s okay now. He was very damaged then, he had had a very difficult time to say the least.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Honestly what even is this drivel. What is the point she’s trying to convey?
Absolutely! Full of nonsense contradictions and written like a 10 year old. Like something Bruno (Sacha Baron Cohen) would say interviewing a fashion designer:

"Why focus on the individual?" Because we want people to know that they are individuals. "I found the collection so heavy, it was pulling me down into a place better than heaven." Yes, I wanted it to be a weight on people, I wanted you to just fall, collapse. "But how did you make sure the show was so light?" Because we wanted things to flow but not be too overly feminine. "But you somehow managed to achieve the whole show being lighter than air, everyone in the clouds." Yes we wanted people to float, as if in space.

LOLOLOLOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.