Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what do you think about the bathroom? Luigi is as cute as ever.
ha! So, I have decided I do not like. The glass bricks are as dated as I thought they would be, the tile is too small and the floor tile (while nice) doesn't match the rest of the bathroom, the hallway floor, or the house itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Got around to watch the latest vlog. I don’t hate the bathroom, but don’t love it. Yes, we are bored of the navy jumpers. Also, too lazy to charge a compact camera or? On a positive note, she seemed to be in better spirits! Did she mention anything about NYC vlogs anywhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lizzy always look so unwashed to me. She looks like someone who is comfortable to go two days without wash.

Reactions: 7
Lizzy always look so unwashed to me. She looks like someone who is comfortable to go two days without wash.
She does look a little crusty at times. No judgement, I myself am one of those people who can hang around the house all day, without a shower after a night out. But that’s something I keep to myself ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is a bit late but do these influencers understand that telling people to "just log off" Instagram is making themselves redundant?? It's not like they have anything else going for them or many other talents. When everyone gets bored of the constant ads and logs off they are literally out of a job.

They should take this feedback as constructive and work harder on their content between ads so that viewers find value in them rather than constant shilling. It's like when a magazine you buy has more adverts than quality articles you turn to another magazine, simple but could be devastating to Lizzy and Lindsey's leaching "career".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
84FE1754-490E-447D-94D4-8E7C4B6E9703.jpeg

Honestly what even is this drivel. What is the point she’s trying to convey? That’s she’s incapable of being left alone for 5 minutes, even though she’s the one saying you need to be independent and be yourself. She can barely write an Instagram caption, let alone a whole book!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I distinctly remember a whole monologue on the podcast about how much Lindsey was loving her own company for the first time in her life, and how wrong she was about needing to be busy and surrounded by others all the time. Guess that didn't last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 947808

Honestly what even is this drivel. What is the point she’s trying to convey? That’s she’s incapable of being left alone for 5 minutes, even though she’s the one saying you need to be independent and be yourself. She can barely write an Instagram caption, let alone a whole book!
Erm, ok Linda. So you’re basically saying “Sometimes I’m in the mood for one thing, and sometimes I’m in the mood for another.” Wau, such insightful!

also, I think she’s misinterpreting what “society” tells us. To me, it isn’t that we must be ok with being alone. It’s more that it is okay to be alone, which is different, and it’s understandable how someone who hasn't been single for five minutes in her whole life, has missed that point. Also, whether you like it or not, everyone will experience solitude and boredom in life (just look at her best mate); might as well make peace with it and set expectations accordingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 947808

I have mentioned this before. But she’s clearly scared of being alone. They both are. That’s why I find their independent/strong women charade soo boring. It would be more interesting if they were honest, worked on it. Shared their learnings.
I also second what was said before about too many ads. It cheapens their pages. The content is soo lazy, I have unfollowed them both. Specially at this time. Don’t need anyone telling me they’re having the best Xmas time ever….
Rather than the truth

Reactions: 15
I'd like to know what society is she referring to, because from what I've seen in my short life it's usually the opposite, from elementary school friendships to romantic relationships -- some is deemed better than none, even if it's unhealthy, draining or straight toxic.

Especially when it comes to women, that's what still makes divorce (hell, even "just" a break-up) problematic, the constant pressure to "have" someone, to not to be seen as an odd one. That's why so many people (especially men, ehem) think threatening a woman with the good old "you will become a crazy cat lady" is an "argument". When, if you really think about it, it's a rather empowering/freeing situation.

I also think Lindsey misunderstood the message she reacts to. It's not a "you HAVE to be alone", but rather a "perhaps, enjoying your own company first allows you to explore yourself and therefore your wishes, preferences, boundaries, standards... Which you can later cultivate in relation to other people, therefore creating and maintaining your relationships. Or recognising when it's time to walk away.

She's not the girl boss she fancies herself, and I'd not guess her age correctly after reading that snippet. At least, it's better than the infamous GooD bRAIn DaYs 😜 rubbish, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd like to know what society is she referring to, because from what I've seen in my short life it's usually the opposite, from elementary school friendships to romantic relationships -- some is deemed better than none, even if it's unhealthy, draining or straight toxic.

Especially when it comes to women, that's what still makes divorce (hell, even "just" a break-up) problematic, the constant pressure to "have" someone, to not to be seen as an odd one. That's why so many people (especially men, ehem) think threatening a woman with the good old "you will become a crazy cat lady" is an "argument". When, if you really think about it, it's a rather empowering/freeing situation.

I also think Lindsey misunderstood the message she reacts to. It's not a "you HAVE to be alone", but rather a "perhaps, enjoying your own company first allows you to explore yourself and therefore your wishes, preferences, boundaries, standards... Which you can later cultivate in relation to other people, therefore creating and maintaining your relationships. Or recognising when it's time to walk away.

She's not the girl boss she fancies herself, and I'd not guess her age correctly after reading that snippet. At least, it's better than the infamous GooD bRAIn DaYs 😜 rubbish, lol.
Spot on!
In fact her page it’s just a facade, a character she’s working on. I really see no strength or powerful women behind any of their work.
They would happily marry someone rich, pop kids and delete their accounts. It’s all a very long winded tinder profile really 😂

I think it would be soo much better if they kept their pages business only. Outfits/food/art whatever…inspiration mixed with ads.
But bringing superficial life posts…. I do no see the point. Better keep it to yourself

Unless you just want attention. Because oh my. You’re bored….

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think it would be soo much better if they kept their pages business only. Outfits/food/art whatever…inspiration mixed with ads.
But bringing superficial life posts…. I do no see the point. Better keep it to yourself.
Yes, please! Bad outfits are still better than bad outfits with a seemingly philosophical message.
I also think they prefer this fluffed nothing to a loud opinion because of the possible reactions.
It's a safe area to operate in, wannabe feminists will scream girl power in they comments and the other will be too busy deciphering this masterpiece = no harsh criticism. If some does appear, it's easy peasy to fence off with some "oh, you have no idea what I meant, calm down and log off".
And, let's face it, there will always be some when women talk openly about basically anything.
L+L cannot handle a follower saying "you're doing too many half-arsed ads for your content being interesting", imagine them finding out they actually represent a lot of internalised misogyny. 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.